Credence Barebone Preferences

By UGottaLovePlums

Preferences featuring Ceedence Barebone! #CredenceDeservedBetter More

Preferences For As Far As The Eye Can See!
How You Meet
When You Help Him
When You Heal Him
When He Holds You
When He Has A Nightmare
When He Dies
The Aftermath Of An Argument
When He Finally Returns Home
When You Help Him Take A Bath
Sneak Preview of My Next Preference
Miniseries: When You're Kidnapped (Part 1)
Miniseries: In Which Thesus Is The Cause To Newt's Fear Of The Dark (Part 2)
When Leta Makes A Return (Part Three)
When You Meet Newt For The First Time (Part Four)
G is for...Giving Up (Part Five)
When He Lusts After You
When You Fell In Love With Him
When He Wishes You Goodnight
What He Loves
His Fatal Flaw
When He Holds You
When He Supports His Transgender Partner
When You Leave Him (Part One)
When You Hate Him (Part Two)
When He Can't Let You Go (Part Three)
When You Keep Him Alive *Non-Triggering* (Part Four)
When They Become Concerned (Part 5)
I Do (Part 6)
When He Loses Control Of His Obscurus
When He Loses You (Part 2)
When He Surprises You On Your Birthday
When He Begs You To Love Your Body
When He Adores Your Stretch Marks
When He Wants to Help With Your Depression
When It's Time For Your Punishment (Part One)
When He Doesn't Want To Play Games
Part Two
Dear (Y/N)
When You Come Out
When He Has A Breakdown
When You Fall In Love
Pillow Talk
Panic! At The Party
When He's Dying || Modern!AU
When You Finally Return
When Danger Is Near || (smut)
Short But Sweet (Smut)
"You look so cute when you're all blushy and squirmy like that."
"Baby..." you murmured. "what's wrong?"

His Favourite Part Of Your Body

3.6K 114 12
By UGottaLovePlums

Answer? He didn't have one. No, Credence Barebone was very much in love with every. Single. Inch. Of you.

How could he be forced to pick on attribute from your many, as his favourite? What about your inquisitive eyes, your unabashed smile, the smooth skin of your back, your kissable thighs, your curved arches?

To select one would be to deny the rest. A crime he was not willing to commit.

To him, you were the most exquisite creature to ever exist. He was sure even the stars and the galaxies- with all their supposed allure- were jealous of your beauty. How could they not be envious? Nothing and no one could compare to you.

No matter how many times his gaze took in your simply breathtaking form, his heart couldn't help but skip a beat. At times the male would find himself completely love drunk when it came to your body.

The fact that he was able to hold you in his arms, made him feel like the luckiest man alive. From the moment you chose him to be yours, Credence vowed to make sure you knew how cherished your were. Never did he want that unique sparkle, that delightful laugh, knowing smirk or that inner, regal confidence to fade away. Never did you deserve to feel unworthy. How dare an angel be forced to forget it's wings.

You were his angel, his amour, the brightest star when things became dark in his life.

****

A/N: I wrote this for another book but loved the message so much, I could resist to post it here. Sending you all reminders that you are perfect the way you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 301 17
An EXTENDED EPILOGUE while we wait for the movie in 2018! (Complete, relatively short)
665K 18.3K 147
Preferences featuring the latest addition to the World of Harry Potter! Note: FOR MORE NEWT SCAMANDER IMAGINES, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY EDDIE REDMAYNE PR...
206K 5K 24
"Um, sir. Your Niffler, he's escaped again!" "Oh dear! I'm sorry, I got distracted by your beauty."
586K 13.2K 69
"๐ข ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ." ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...