The Nerd Can Dance?? (current...

由 electric_indigo

Everyone knows the stereotypical high school students. Jocks Nerds Gamers Cheerleaders Goths The cool hipste... 更多

•Authors Note/ Meet the characters•
Chapter 1: you are making a scene
Chapter 3: Damn It! Just mind your buisness!
Chapter 4: The audacity
Chapter 5: Start acting like it
Chapter 6: I said no.
Chapter 7: Are we a burden?
Chapter 8: Spill The Tea
Chapter 9: I No Longer Revolve Around You
Chapter 10: Detention with the Schools worst singer
Chapter 11: ..So we're dating??
Chapter 12: Little Dick Energy
Chapter 13: Caught
Chapter 14: picky dress shopping
Chapter 15: May i have this dance?
(New Update!)Chapter 16: Couple names
Chapter 17: were you about to kiss me?
Chapter 18: Do you miss him?
Chapter 19: says the giant tree
Chapter 20: Why would you do this to her?
Chapter 21: Girlfriend proposals
Chapter 22: Girlfriend things
Chapter 23: The start of a fake relationship
important:

Chapter 2: He doesn't know

3.8K 99 48
由 electric_indigo

Lila sat alone in her English class. Damn I was really hoping to see my best-

"Sorry we're late Mr. Perkins."

Finally, my two best friends Calla Merin (her name is pronounced 'Cal-La' not 'Kay-la'.)

and Beatrice Hade (but we call her bee since she hates her name).

"Why are you late? Are either of you two new?"

"Nope." Bee said Smiling mischievously.

"We'll take a seat now." Calla said, cutting off what Mr. Perkins was about to say and dragging Bee to where Lila was sitting.

"Thank the heavens I thought I was going to be alone in this class." Lila said to them as they sat down.

"Alright my loves, schedule check." Calla said.

Bee and Lila handed their schedules to Calla.

"So how was your summer bee? How was New York?"

"It was amazing!" she sighed.

"You don't plan on moving there this year do you? Because if so, Calla and I might have to fight your parents."

"That'd be interesting to see, my two best friends-who don't know how to fight-getting into a fight with my parents."

Calla stopped figuring out their schedules, "Hey! I may not know much but at least I know how to throw a punch. Unlike someone else..."

Lila glared at her two friends. "You both suck."

"No, You do especially in a fight." Bee laughed.

Lila rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I assume you spent your summer watching tv shows and practicing your dancing." Bee said.

"Yes, yes I did. And I read books. Oh, Calla and I hung out a few times too."

Calla set down the schedules she was holding, "Alright my loves, I've reached a verdict."

"Which is?" Lila asked

"Well..." She paused making it even more dramatic.

"Well What??" Bee said.

"We all have 5 classes together, six if you count lunch."

"Holy shit"

"That's not even possible"

"Well it is. We got lucky this year"

Last year they weren't as lucky, they only had two classes together.

"Excuse me, would you girls like to share what you are talking about to the rest of the class". Mr. Perkins said, crossing his arms.

"Yes, we were talking about how stupid, your tie looks, since it's on backwards."

The whole class snickered at what bee said. And poor old Mr. Perkins turned pink, he looked beyond mad.

"Watch yourself Beatrice."

Bee glared at him.

"I've heard a lot about you from teachers. Class for today, get to know everyone, tomorrow we will start to work, so prepare yourselves." He went and sat at his desk typing away on his laptop.

Lila wondered if teachers had a group chat and if they sent each other messages on there when they are not teaching. She could just imagine it.

S.perkins: Janice you won't believe what this hooligan just said to me!

J.willows: What did they say!?

S.perkins: This girl made fun of my tie in front of the whole class and everyone laughed!! :(

J.willows: oh dear, don't you listen to them. I think your ties are amazing.

S.perkins: why thank you Janice! :D

J.willows: I must go now, I have a meeting.

Lila chuckled at her own imagination.

"So have you told him yet?" Bee said, interrupting Lila's thoughts.

"Told who, what?"

"Jase" Calla said, looking at her expectedly. "About your improvement on dancing??"

"Oh...yeah...that"

"Yes that" Bee mocked her.

"No I haven't."

They both gave Lila a blank look

"He doesn't know that you're probably the best dancer in the school. He doesn't know that you have improved so much since freshman year. He doesn't know how much dance means to you?" Calla looked at Lila.

"No I haven't told him." Lila said more firmly

"And why not?" Bee asked

"Because, whenever I bring up dance, he brings up what happened freshman year when I auditioned for the dance team. He says it's good I gave up.....that I should avoid the humiliation." Lila said

"And your in love with this guy??" Be whisper yelled

"Bee...don't" Calla warned

"No Calla, I'm not going to just sit here and watch our best friend continue to fall in love with someone who doesn't even know her-"

"He does know me." Lila interrupted her

"Lila if he really knew you, he would understand how much dance means to you, he would encourage you and push you to do better. Not shut you down for trying." Bee retorted.

"Bee's right Lila,"

Lila looked at Calla, She knew the look Calla was giving her. It's her sympathy yet serious look. Bee and Calla don't like Jason that much, hardly at all. They have been telling her that he's more of Lila's Jackson than her stiles. A reference they use from their favorite tv show.

"Lila, bee is right, and I know that deep down inside...you know it too. You're just too blindly in love to see it." Calla said

Lila hated admitting it, because she's right. They both are. But she wasn't sure if she would admit it out loud.

"But you guys don't understand he has been there for me through thick and thin."

"So have we, and we support your passion for dance.... The question is, does he?" Bee asked.

Does he support my passion?

Of course he does.

.....Does he??

**********

It's finally fifth period meaning that in 45 more minutes it's lunchtime.

Time needs to hurry up! I am so hungry, my belly sounds like a dying walrus. Luckily I have this period with everyone. Jase, Bee, and Calla. Lila thought to herself.

"Hey Jase! Over here!" She waved her hand at him.

Bee groans. "Seriously why??"

"Bee don't be rude." Calla scolded

"Why do I have to be nice to an asshole like him?" Bee asked

"Because it's morally better for you to be the bigger person"

Bee scoffed. "Bigger person. Yeah sure."

"Bee can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

Calla looked at me nervously, I nodded encouragingly. She knew what Calla was going to ask, it was something they had been wondering about during the summer.

"Why did you decide to....be our friend? It's just I know you used to hang out with Nathan and his friends, and we're so different from them. So I was just wondering why us? I'm not saying that we don't want you to be our friend-yaknow-we love you and we love being your friend" The words came stumbling out of Calla's mouth.

"Calla breath, it's okay." Bee said. "Look... the reason is because-"

"Hey guys."

After so long of wondering, Bee was cut off. Bee hid her slight disappointment and shrugged it off pretending as if she didn't care.

Lila's face faltered, "Hey Jase." Lila looked up at him and tried to smile.

"Hey cutie."

"Bee, Calla" he said waving at them.

"Hello"

"Whatever"

Calla and Lila gave her a blank look.

Bee shrugged "I'm going to the bathroom."

She grabbed the pass and walked out. At least she grabbed the pass. But there was no worry of her getting scolded at, their art teacher is one of the few teachers that is cool with Bee.

"Alright class, I know this is your first day so for today I want everyone to get to know each other, feel free to sit wherever you'd like. Tomorrow we will start with painting so start thinking of ideas." Mrs. O'connelle is the most laid back art teacher Lila has met.. She's known Bee, Calla and Lila since freshman year.

Lila looked at Calla and she gave lila a pointed look.

Talk to him. She mouthed.

Hesitating, Lila decided to do it. Jason was talking to some friends across the room...who aren't his usual friends.

Calla noticed Lila's confused face and she turned to see what Lila was looking at.

Since when did Jase talk to the guys I hate, to Nathan Peaters?? The school's jackass and his friends??

Nathan wasn't even paying attention but the others were.

You know what...fuck it. Lila thought

Lila tapped his shoulder. "Hey Jase?"

He turned "Yeah Lila?"

"So...how have you been?" She said lamely

"Great...and you?"

"I'm good, actually.....I was thinking about dance and-"

He sighed "Don't. Lila I've told you, you should avoid the humiliation. You were crushed when you didn't make the team freshman year. Maybe you should stick to a different path."

Lila Looked down at her lap. But I have improved.

From across the room Nathan noticed the disappointment in Lila's face but stayed quiet, he wondered what Jason had done this time.

"Hey I'm going to go sit over there with some friends okay. I'll see you at lunch?"

Smiling, even though she wasn't happy. "Sure thing" Lila said

She watched him go over to the other side of the room where Nathan and his crew sat. Right when he left, Bee sat down.

"So.....how'd it go? Did you tell him?" She asked

"Kind of."

"What do you mean?"

"He shot her down before she even got a chance to say it." Calla said

"I'm going over there to kick his ass."

"Right behind you."

"Guys don't."

They were already standing up. "Just don't please." Lila said, defeat laced in her voice.

She looked up at them and they sat down.

Bee looked at the back of the classroom where the guys were. "Since when the hell did he start talking to Nathan and his friends?"

*

*

*

*

*

Hello lovelies hope you're well.  Until next time.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

419K 9.2K 47
"You know you still want me." he said cockily. "As if!" I yelled at him. "I must say, I like the new look." he all but smirked. *****************...
365K 9.2K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
288K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
545K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...