-RWBY Codename: Remnant 47 (...

By CrimsonSnowden

HitmanRWBYProduction presents: RWBY Codename: Remnant 47 A RWBY X Hitman Male Readers Novel (An Alternate RWB... More

♥Character's Status♥
♥New Friends♥
♥Practice Makes Perfection♥
♥Players and Hearts♥
♥Lesson One♥
♥A Lovely Chat♥
♥JauneDuce♥
♥JauneDuce Pt 2♥
♥Forever Fall In Love♥
♥The Affection Stray♥
♥Monochrome♥
♥Black & White♥
♥High Life Fight♥
♥ Welcome To The Academy♥
♥A Hiccup Sign♥
♥Painting The Town Pink♥
♥ExtraCurricular Activities♥
♥Flaming Hearts♥
♥The Showstopper♥
★An Announcement★
♥A Lovely Field Trip♥
♥First Mission: Search & Destroy♥
♥Mountain Glenn♥
♥Full Speed Ahead♥
♥B.R.E.A.C.H♥
♥A New Start And Team♥
♥First Round♥
♥New Copetitors♥
♥The New Status♥
♥Brawl In The Family♥
♥Synchronize Love Beats♥
♥The Last Fall♥
♥PvP♥
♥The Battle Of Beacon♥
♥Angels & Devils♥
♥The End Of Beacon's Soul♥
♥A New Change♥
♥Charater Shorts: Onyx Crimson♥
♥Contracts♥
♥Atlas♥
♥The Schnee Business♥
♥Ember Tears♥
♥Hinganbana Brawl♥
♥Scorpion's Sting♥
♥Practice What You Preach♥
♥Menagerie♥
♥Nightshade Love♥
♥Mr. R47♥
♥The W. Fang Infiltration♥
♥The Duel Of Remnant's History♥
♥The New Huntsmen♥
♥Thus, I Scatter♥
♥This Will Be The Day♥
♥All Our Days♥
♥Gold♥
♥Wings♥
♥Not To Fall In Love♥
♥Cold♥
♥I'm The One♥
♥I May Fall♥
♥When It Falls♥
♥The Finale♥
♥New Novel♥

♥Destiny Is Upon You♥

243 2 2
By CrimsonSnowden

Team RWBY's Dorm
After the one-on-one match

I slowly opened the door of the dorm and I took a short peak on what was going on in the dorm. The Atlesian Knight-200s actually allow me to take a short peak. General Ironwood was talking with Team RWBY about the incident that just happened.

Ironwood: I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang: But he attacked me!

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss: But Yang would never do that!

Ruby: Yeah!

Ironwood: You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than a result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out at the battlefield, your judgement can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past.......

Yang: But I wasn't-

Ironwood: That's enough! The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that.. you are disqualified.

Yang's shock turned into miserable when she looked to the ground. Ironwood was about to leave the dorm. I stood back from the door as General Ironwood walked pass by me together with his two Atlesian Knight-200s. I slowly opened the door to see Yang Xiao Long.

Quark: What just happened?

Yang: Quark, do you believe me?

Quark: Uh what? Yes....

Yang: You guys believe me, right?

Ruby: Duh!

Weiss: You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Yang: Blake?

Blake: I want to believe you....

Ruby: Huh?!

Quark: I don't understand.

Weiss: What does that suppose to mean?

Yang: Blake?

Weiss: How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

Blake: I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual, little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I beganto think he was right. This is all just... very familiar. But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this beforr. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.

Yang: I saw him attack me, so I attacked back.

Blake: Okay. Thank you.

Yang: I think I'm gonna rest up.

Blake: We'll get out of your hair.

Quark: Yeah, I agree with you, Blake.

Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and I walked out from the dorm and Ruby Rose closed the door. I walked back to the Amity Colosseum. I rode on the Bullhead and it landed on the docking bays under the floating Amity Colosseum.

In the evening

I looked at the scenery from the docking bays. I could see the whole Beacon Academy from up here. While I was admiring the view, somebody took a picture of me from behind. I turned around and I realise that Velvet Scarlatina was the one who took picture of me. She held her camera, giving me a smile.

Velvet: Oh, sorry Quark. I didn't mean to interrupt yoy, did I?

Quark: Nah, I'm still thinking about Yang Xiao Long.

Velvet: Same here.

Quark: Why would Yang attack somebody?

Velvet: I personally don't know but she's a nice person.

Quark: Yeah, I know right...

Velvet: You wanna take a look at my photograph collection?

Quark: Sure.

Velvet showed the photo which appears to be my Elementia Excalibur.

Quark: O-okay....

Velvet: I swear that Coco saw Yatsu with her in the forest during the fight with Emerald and Mercury, but he never even made it out the geyser fields. Stress-induced hallucinations, apparently.

Quark: Yeah....

Velvet: By the way, why do you think I'm cute?

Quark: I mean, you really have cute bunny ears and a pretty face.

Velvet: That's so generous!

Quark: Actually, I'm not 17 years old. I'm 22 years old.

Velvet: Wait! So that means your older than me?

Quark: Well, technically yes...

Velvet: Quark....

Velvet Scarlatina pushed me to the back as she was jocking around with me. I personally love Velvet Scarlatina. Suddenly, Lucas Lucrum came up to me and started talking to me.

Lucas: R47, you have to get a look at this proof!

Quark: What is it Agent Lucas?

Lucas: I manages to capture an image of Yang versus Mercury and I found this image.

Quark: Wait! So you're telling me that Cinder Fall, Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black are under all of this?

Lucas: Yes, that's why I'm here.

Velvet: Quark, who is this person you are talking too?

Quark: This is Lucas Lucrum, one of my clients.

Lucas: Anyway, sorry to interrupt you Miss Scarlatina but Quark has to go now.

Velvet: Right, I'll see you there!

Velvet smooched me so romanticly and she left off without me. Now, it was nighttime. So it is Pyrrha Nikos versus... Penny Polendina!

Quark: Oh shit!

Leo: What's wrong bro?

Ian: Why did you say that?

Landon: Is there anything wrong?

Quark: I'm gonna go to the toilets for a while, you guys wait here.

I got up from my seat and I went to the maintanence room instead. As I was about to enter, Ruby Rose was near me.

Quark: What are you doing here?

Ruby: I saw Emerald Sustrai just now, something is not right.

Ruby Rose and I entered the room and we walked down the tunnel until we clash with Mercury Black..

Quark: What are you doing here? I thought you left to Haven Academy.

Ruby: No way!

Mercury: Ooh, polarity versus metal. That could be bad.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 132 20
After the fall of beacon Ruby, Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Kaz set off on there journey to Haven academy while Qrow and Zack watch over them from the shado...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
3.2K 47 7
Having had enough of the rich kid gig. Y/n L/n runs off to find his place in the world that doesn't revolve around the life that his father wants for...
13.3K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...