Still Into You

By MelonDiaries

UNEDITED Allison Coleman has a not so perfect life. Things were starting to turn for the better for her. Sh... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Epilogue

Meeting Mr. Mogul

16.2K 305 6
By MelonDiaries

Check out my new story, a branch from this story. But, this could stand on its own. 

Here is a sneak peak.

Happy reading!

----

I don’t want to exaggerate anything here, but, from the looks on most of the women inside the vicinity – whose gaze are primal and hungry - the man was capital H.O.T. Those blonde hair, a possible blue eyes, and well-built arms, which is slightly protruding in his navy suit, you could only but stare at the man and sigh.

But, I wasn’t easily swayed with looks. This kind of man is what you stereotypically call a playboy, with looks to boot and possibly a huge bank account. With my wit and confidence back, I walked up to him all fake smiles and welcoming vibe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 9 8
There's a million reasons why Danny should give Zay up, but the heart wants what it wants, right? When the final straw forces her to come to her sens...
4.2K 313 30
Harper Gregory just wants to graduate and get out of the picture-perfect suburb of Westbrook, Minnesota. She's tired of pretending to be the perfect...
237 1 23
|She was a beautiful, rich, intelligent, responsible, and kind girl; Definitely a rare combination, that's hard to find. On the outside, to the world...
757K 42.8K 47
After a car accident leaves Riley Perez in a coma, she wakes up in the hospital a year later. With the absence of the memories of her loved ones, she...