Right place right time

By writenamehere

Sam never expected to meet this guy, but when she did, she didn't want to let him go. Dan howell fan fic... More

Right place right time
Do I know you?
Reassurance
Unexpected
Perfect
Fandoms
Dreams
Friends
Cold
Lost
Hunt
Home?
Broken
I'm here
Calm ~ part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Memories
Over
Attacks
Time

End

108 5 2
By writenamehere

So here it is. The final chapter.

Phil and Marceline started out as friends, until Phil finally got up the courage to ask her out. They have an awkward, but cute relationship, and make each other so happy.

Dan and Sam kept making videos together or separately, and eventually bought a studio apartment where Sam could continue work as an artist, which they decorated like the hotel room, with lots of little lamps and candles, to remember the night they made their promises to be together forever.

As for me, I'm waiting.

She needs me, Sam, and one day I'll go back to her.

I'll get my Sammy back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 148 21
I've read a bunch of phan, so why not write one? Dan Howell's life couldn't be any better at the moment. He has met the most beautiful, charming, kin...
4.7K 175 26
You're a successful YouTuber with over fourteen million subscribers. He's been you internet crush since before you can remember. When you meet, will...
104K 4.7K 23
OLD / COMPLETED You have been moved into a brand new flat in London. It just so happens that you now live opposite Dan and Phil. You start to develop...
56.5K 1.6K 39
Danisnotonfire x reader fanfiction I don't know how to write descriptions so just read and find out what happens in the story~ Also: this was my firs...