Murder in Terror Manor(MikaYu...

By Ivemissedyou

Yuuichiro and his family along with a few friends are on a summer road trip. Unfortunately, car troubles prev... More

1
2
4
5
A dream I had
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
I Feel Like Wtiting Some Bonus Stuff that May or May Not be True
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Ending A
Ending B
Ending C
The Beach Episode
Sequel

3

4.1K 125 165
By Ivemissedyou

The first yaoi anime I ever watched was "Gravitation" And I was thinking, Shuichi's last name is Shindo. I started watching that anime because I thought Shuichi was a female. But oh boy, did I soon realize.
...
(Yuu)

Mika has practically locked me up in his room, which was actually irking me way more than it should. I don't like being forced in or out. Mika didn't really have any control over me. Who did he think he was?

But there's a small problem... you see, my head is filled with not only metaphorical demons, but also demons that are very very real. I've created contacts with so many for one purpose, to find out about what happened in my past.

So when Asuramaru tells me to forget about my past and focus on... freedom, I got really confused. I've tried calling him up while conscious, but somethings keeping him and the others in. Which means the only way to see him was to fall asleep.

Which left me in a dilemma. I needed to fall asleep to find out what was happening, but I could be potentially murdered in my sleep. Which wouldn't be a problem if anyone else was in the room. Anyone. It doesn't have to be him. I would actually prefer if it wasn't him.

But, I can admit how ingenious Jack's idea was. The buddy system really was helpful in these types of situations.

I looked to the door for a moment before realizing Mika wasn't coming back for a while. He was busy. After all, someone was just murdered.

My skin crawled as I tempered the way the man's body laid there almost like nothing had happened. He didn't look in pain, he didn't look horrified, his body wasn't even in an odd position. Reneè looked so peaceful. But that slash across his neck would tell another story.

I sighed in defeat, "I've lived a long 17 years, too long for my taste anyway." I mumbled.

I figured since I was sleeping here anyway, that prick wouldn't mind me going to sleep now, right?

I positioned my body under the covers and realized just how soft the bed actually was.

Oh my fūcking god. No wonder Mika has the confidence of a typical white bitch.

Falling asleep was unbelievably easy. It actually felt like being wrapped in a cloud. But, what I 'opened' my eyes to was Asuramaru standing on a katana. I've asked him about that before, apparently it's a lost artifact he's been tied to for generations. A long time ago, things like vampires existed, but people were capturing them and starving them until they became demons.

"What is going on?" I asked him, "I don't understand why you can't maintain your visual form."

"You're too stressed to focus on keeping me visual." He responded .

"Then why couldn't you stay in the car?" I asked.

"I guess, some divine force knew the worst type of stress was about to come over you, and didn't want your brain already half-fried...?" The demon guessed.

"Asura, I'm not even stressed. Maybe a little panicked and paranoid, but not stressed." I pointed out.

"Yet." He said looking me dead in the face.

"I don't get it." I said starting to think through things that could make me stressed, "I'm not around the telephone pole, so that's not it." I said.

"Yuu, think back further than them." The purple haired boy said.

"Do you know something I don't?" I asked.

"I know a lot of things you don't." Asuramaru said brushing off the question.

"About this." I clarified.

"Yes."

"Please just tell me." I said.

"Are you really that stupid, Yuu? Or have you just convinced yourself that's not possible?" He smirked appearing right behind me and wrapping his arms around my neck, placing one hand over my eyes, "Are you feeling weak, Yuu? Is this an invitation? I'm sure all of us would love to accept." He began to laugh insanely.
...
(Mika)

I sat there watching Jack and Akane talk about what to do next. Akane didn't really seem to care.

I guess there's one thing I can say I have in common with her.

"MIKAELA!" Jack bellowed, "Please pay attention."

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"Oh, my my. What a change in tone from when our guest was here, I'm surprised you let him be alone." Jack snickered.

"No. It. Doesn't." I insisted.

"I haven't seen you that calm since you still had hope in finding your angle. God, you lost him.... let's see it was....8 years ago, wasn't it?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about that." I insisted.

It's really already been 8 years? 20-12. It has...he'd be 17 now. Not even legal. That's one year younger than Jack was when I met him.

"I haven't given up, he's still alive. I made him run. If I would've known I was getting out of that mess, I would've just kept him close to my side." I sighed.

"Mika, I barley even remember what he looked like, how will you know if you find him?" Akane asked.

"His eyes were bright green, you just don't forget that." I said.

"Bright Green?" Jack and Akane said whole staging at each other for a moment.

"Sir, don't take this the wrong way, but when it came to common sense, you were never too bright." Jack said.

"I knew I recognized him." Akane sighed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked forcefully.

Neither of them responded to me and just continued to grumble.

"I'm leaving." I stood up and kicked over the chair, it broke upon impact with the floor. All the sound did was make me mad, but watching it break called me down again.

...
(Yuu)

"Get off of me." I made sure to say the words firmly so he would get the point.

Asuramaru obeyed with a sigh, "You're really something. You care about everyone, yet no one at all."

"Just tell me what you know, you're tiring me out." I knew I was already sleeping, but I just couldn't deal with his shit for too long.

"Two members of your family are here, for one." The demon said casually.

"Well, Shinoa is technically my aunt, so that's actually three." I corrected.

"Not that family, Yuu. There's four here for that."

My eyes widened for a moment. Right as I was about to say something the purple haired boy interrupted me, "More people are going to die. That can't be certain, but I'm almost sure. Oh, and when you awaken, you will not be in the same room."

"How could you know that? You only de what I see." I said confused.

"I can feel your body being moved." He told me.
...
(Mika)

God, those two really are insufferable. Well, they're better than the sack of mixed emotions I'm staying with.

I pulled out the key to my room and unlocked the door expecting to see Yuu-Chan waiting for me or maybe even sleeping, but instead I was greeted with a panic.

"Yuu-Chan?" I called out, "Where are you?"

I began to frantically search the room, but he wasn't anywhere. No matter where I looked, he was just missing.

Where is he?! He couldn't have left, the door was locked. What if something happened to him?

I stopped when I realized what was happening, "Did I just panic? Over him? What's happening?"

I stormed out of the room to go find the boy that seems to have fucked me up.

But... I don't feel fucked up. I feel... I don't know.
...
(Lacus)

So Renèe was right, more of Mikaela's family really is alive. I wonder how long it will take for one of them to come back to their common senses.

Hopefully Mika won't react badly.

"Lacus, are you sure you want to go? The storm really is bad." Ferid said as his wife stated out the front door.

"For once, he's right. There isn't many places from here, and you won't be able to see if you drive." My old pink haired friend said to me.

"I know, but I can't stay here. I suggest you two leave as well." I insisted.

"We don't need to be afraid, after all, Mika could step up if things gets too bad." Ferid said.

"On that note," Krul began, "maybe we should leave. If Mika somehow starts again, he won't stop until he's completely satisfied. I pity our guests, but not even we're safe if he tries to get whoever killed Renèe."

"Maybe we should leave." Ferid sighed, "I'll ask Jack to help us pack."

"Don't." Krul said swiftly, "It'll he better if we leave quietly."
...

Ok, second chapter of the rewrite done.

Just so ya'll know.

I write this crap listening to the Bury a Friend Album.

Have any of you heard it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...
14K 507 40
(Owari No Seraph Fanfic) {Edited} It's been about 4 years since Yurichirou's family's died. His first, were killed trying to protect him from a...
2.4K 127 18
Sanemi Shinazugawa is the hot-headed wind hashira who 'hates' the quiet, secretly sensitive, and motherly water hashira Giyu Tomioka. But lately, San...
3.1K 228 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...