It's my first time

By myouison

Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ATTENTION
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 - Ending
Author's Note
Special Chapter - Mina and Chaeyoung
Special Chapter - Jeongyeon and Nayeon
Special Chapter - Sana and Tzuyu
Special Chapter - Momo and Jihyo
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 53

2.5K 108 20
By myouison

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

I decided to go home and not sleep at Tzuyu's house.

As I was walking on my way home, I saw someone walking with her head down. I know who that is.

"Dahyunie" I said when I got close to her.

"C-chaeyoung" She stuttered. Her eyes were red, it looked like she cried a lot.

"What happened?" I asked. She didn't answered me but she just hugged me instead.

"She's a jerk. I don't want to see her anymore" She said as she cries on my shoulder. I caressed her back and pats her head to comfort her.

I don't really know what happened. All I know is that Momo did something and ended up hurting Dahyun. May be they're not really meant to be together. Maybe they're just one of those people who just met but are not meant to end up being together.

Where is Momo anyway?

3rd person's P.O.V

Momo was left standing when Dahyun left.

The girl who kissed Momo snakes her arms around Momo's neck.

"Stop! This is all your fault" Momo shouted. The girl stepped backwards at Momo's sudden outburst.

"How can it be my fault when you're clearly kissing me back?" The girl asked.

"Just go away! Leave me alone" Momo said. The girl chuckled as she pats Momo's back.

"You never really change Momo" The girl said which made Momo's eyes to be filled with anger.

"You don't know me" Momo said.

"I know you so well Momo. The thing is, you don't know me. I mean you don't remember me" The girl caressed Momo's left cheek and tapped it.

"I'm your queen bee from other school. I'm Kei. Remember me now?" Momo's expression turned into a disgust.

"Get lost! What happened before was just-"

"An accident? I see. But I guess you're very serious about that girl now. The thing is, you can't let go of your old habits" The girl winked at Momo before walking away.

Momo was left standing alone with an unreadable expression on her face.

She took her phone out and was about to dial Tzuyu's number when Jeongyeon called her.

She immediately answered the call.

"Hey"

[Kei is a friend of Nayeon. She called Nayeon and asked to pick you up. Where are you?]

"In hell"

[Oh c'mon Momo. Where are you? Nayeon told me to pick you up instead. She can't go out this late]

"I want to be alone"

[Let me accompany you. Nayeon and I are worried about you.]

"Can you go to the club with me?"

Jeongyeon's P.O.V

I stood up quickly and grabbed my jacket and went outside when Momo told me where will I meet her.

To: Nabongs 🐰

The peach wanted to go to the club. I'll just accompany her. I won't get drunk don't worry.

From: Nabongs 🐰

Take care. Keep your eyes on Momo okay? I love you.

To: Nabongs 🐰

Yeah I will. I love you too

I put my phone in my pocket after I texted Nayeon.

I entered inside the club where Momo told me to go.

It's so noisy here. It's too crowded, but it's really a nice place.

I went to the corner and took my phone out to dial Momo's number.

She's not picking up.

I looked around the club and I saw Momo sitting on a stall in the counter.

I sat beside her and tapped her back.

She then looked at me and gave me a weak smile while handing me a shot of tequilla.

I drank what she gave me and ordered 2 cocktails for the both of us.

"You shouldn't drink hard. You'll get drunk" I said to her.

"No one cares" She mutter and drank the shot of tequilla on the counter.

"We do. We all do"

"But she don't" There's a tone of sadness in her voice when she said this.

"Just give her time Momo. I can see that she still loves yo—"

"But she don't want to see me again. She can never see me again" She then smiled bitterly.

"Because of what happened earlier?" She nodded was an answer to my question.

"Yeah. And because I'll soon be far away from her" Before I could ask anything, our cocktail showed up infront of us. Momo took it and thanked me.

"Are you just gonna stare at me or are you gonna drink your cocktail?" She asked.

"What do you mean by you're soon be far away from her?" I asked. She sighed deeply and ruffled my hair.

"Don't worry about that. It was just nothing" She said and gave me a smile.

"Faker" I muttered and drank my cocktail.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"You're a fake" I said again as I placed my glass on the counter and stare at her.

"Because I never told her about my past?" She asked.

"Because you keep on smiling even if you're already crying inside" I said. Momo did not say anything but drank her drink instead.

"A shot of tequilla please" She said to the bartender.

"You know you can cry to me right?" I said and drank the remaining of my cocktail.

"I'm not gonna cry, Jeongyeon" She said.

"If you say so" I said. I ordered beer after that.

It was already 2:00 am and Momo is still drinking. Aish!! She's drunk already.

"Jeongyeon-ah!!! Drink more" She keeps on saying that.

"I can't. Nayeon will be mad at me" Momo pouted after I said these words.

"So mean. Get loose!!!" She said then stood up from her seat to go in the middle of the dancefloor.

"Holy sheez. Nayeon please forgive me if my body will be touched by other girls. Please don't kill me Im Nayeon" I shook my head then stood up.

I followed where Momo went and there I saw her dancing like a dancing machine that she is.

A girl went infront of her and danced even before I can reach Momo.

The two of them danced together as if they're the only girls here in this club.

"Hey Momo come on now. Let's go home, you're drunk" I said and grabbed her arm.

"No. I'm still enjoying myself" She said and removed my hand on her arm.

But before I could say anything, the girl who's dancing infront of Momo kissed her. The two of them are like eating each other's faces up right infront of me!!!

My eyes widened and I immediately separated the two of them.

"What's wrong with you!" The girl shouted.

"We're going home now" I said with a tone of authority in my voice as I grab Momo's arm.

And before we could walk away, I saw Dahyun together with Chaeyoung standing not so far from us.

I can see pain in Dahyun's eyes as Chaeyoung caressed her back but Dahyun turned around and ran away. Chaeyoung followed her.

"Dahyun!" Momo shouted and ran towards where Dahyun went.

I followed her and ran too. But when I got out of the club, I saw Chaeyoung standing so I went beside her and asked where's the two.

She did not say anything. She jusyd pointed where the two is.

And here we can see and hear their conversation because they're already shouting.

"I came here because I heard that you're here and drinking too much. And do you know what I realized? I realized that you never really changed. You will never change." Dahyun shouted.

"Please just listen to me first. I—" Momo tried to touch Dahyun, but she keeps on swatting Momo's hand.

"I don't want to hear your lies anymore. I don't want to see you. Just go and leave and never come back!!!" Momo tried to calm Dahyun. She even tried to kiss her.

A slap landed on Momo's left cheek.

Dahyun walked away.

"Hey. Take care of Momo okay? We'll talk later unnie" Chaeyoung said before running where Dahyun went and shouting her name.

I went beside Momo and tapped her shoulders.

"I guess it's really time to give up now" She said. I can see tears already forming in her eyes now.

"I guess it's really time for me to leave" She said and smiled sadly while tears streams down her face.

She then started to walk away. I was about to follow her but she said something.

"Don't follow me. I can handle myself don't worry. I just need to go to someone and bid my goodbye" She said. I nodded and told her to take care.

I turned around and started to walk away when I suddenly thought of something.

"Hey Mo—" I turned around but she already got in a cab.

She's leaving? What the fuck?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
110K 4.9K 11
Another typical story of strangers. *lol* One is a Photographer under JYP Entertainment named, Chou Tzuyu, and the other is one of the members of the...
100K 3.7K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...
25.4K 612 7
Chaeyoung is a careless woman who happen to meet a love in unexpected place, unexpected time and unexpected situation. What will she do to make Mina...