All I ever need

By curiously_dun

Colby why are you like this? Maybe because I like you! More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

8

2.3K 41 20
By curiously_dun

Shannons pov

I woke up in Colby's arms. He had them wrapped around me protectively. I snuggled into his chest. I just wanted to lay here like this all day. But of course it was interrupted by Corey running in.
Colby jumped up but I was too tired to care. Corey started yelling and Colby immediately shushed him. He rubbed my back.

"Bro we gotta keep it quiet Shannons sleeping."

"Shit sorry"

"You're fine man"

I rolled over, I didn't feel good today and I didn't know why. I felt Colby's hand on my forehead. "Shit she has a fever," Colby said to Corey. I didn't realize I did. That could explain why I was so cold. He shook me lightly, I opened my eyes and looked up.

"Hey love I'm gonna take you to the pharmacy."

"I don't feel good."

"I know come one," he said picking me up.

I whined, he laid me back down.

"Here I'll go, come on Corey," he said before walking out the door.

I laid in his bed and shivered. I was also sweating so I took my shirt off and laid down under the covers. I still felt really tired. I turned my ringer on my phone on. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.
------------------------
I woke up to hear someone walk in. I opened my eyes and saw Colby. He smiled and set the bag down. He sat down on the bed and stuck a thermometer in my mouth. When it beeped his pulled it out.
"You still have a fever."

I stretched, "I felt fine yesterday."

He shrugged before grabbing medicine. He poured some in a tiny cup and looked at me. I shook my head. "You have to take it to be better." I groaned and took the cup.
I gagged just looking at it. He gave me puppy dog eyes. I groaned before drinking it. I gaged and put the cup on the nightstand. He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Here I got you the important stuff, chocolate, goldfish, chips, skittles, some koala cookies, juice, and this."
He pulled out a stuffed dog with a little box attached. I smiled and hugged the dog. "I got you what is in the box a while ago I just didn't know when to give it to you but I took the chance since I got you a stuffed puppy." I opened the box and found a heart ring. I gasped, "Colby I-I thank you."
He wrapped his arms around me and slipped the ring on my finger. He gave me a kiss and pulled back. "Colby I'm sick and you just kissed me." He realized and rubbed his temple. "I'm not the smartest."
   I giggled, he smiled and turned on the tv. Here we can just lay here all day. I smiled and laid down with the stuffed puppy in my arms. He laid down next to me and put his arm around me. I really did get to lay like this all day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.3K 19
"stop pretending you don't have feelings for me, colby." "you don't understand."
11.9K 230 75
πŸ’™Hey friends I just wanted to say I stared this 2 years ago my writing got better please give it a chance and read it all its a really good story i...
147K 3.8K 17
he was the best thing that had ever happened to me but why is he being so mean to sam and i now?
670 3 8
Sooo im a huge Sam and Colby fan and have been for a long time. I've written imagines before and started reading some lately too, so why not start wr...