13

Shannons pov

I woke up to Colby carrying me off the plane. I yawned and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. He walked to baggage claim and grabbed our bags. He put me down and I ran to my grandma and hugged her. "Hey hunny" she said hugging me back.
    I smiled, "I missed you." She smiled back, "I missed you too." Colby walked up with the bags. "This is my boyfriend Colby." "Boyfriend," grandma and mom said shocked.
     I nodded, we recently started dating. Grandma smiled, "well it's nice meeting you Colby." He smiled and bowed. We got to the car and drove to her house. She asked Colby a couple questions.
    He answer very nervously. I felt bad, maybe that's why he was procrastinating back home. I took ahold of his hand. He looked at me and smiled. Soon enough we arrived at grandmas.
    We grabbed our bags and walked to the guest bedrooms. Since grandma was old fashion we had to sleep in separate rooms. I put my bags down and walked down stairs. I helped grandma with lunch. It was the least I could do. 
    As I was helping she looked at me. "You really love that boy don't you?" I nodded, "a lot" she smiled, "don't let him go, never let go of someone you love a lot." I nodded, Colby came down and asked if he could help. She nodded handing him plates.
   He bowed and put them on the table. "He's such a gentleman." I nodded smiling, "he has a good heart, he always worried about me." She smiled, "what a good boy." He really is.