3

Shannons pov

I woke up to hear sam and Corey talking. I opened one eye making them both jump back.

"Sam, Corey, what are you guys doing?"

"Trying to prank Colby."

"Was I gonna be apart of this?"

"Nooooo" sam said.

"You're lucky I woke up because if I was apart of it you wouldn't like if I entered the prank war"

"Wanna help us?"

"Oh yea."

I stirred around to get Colby to let go. He rolled over letting me go. I got up and walked over to Sam and Corey.

"What are we doing?"

"Putting him in the pool"

"Guys he has a cold" I said laughing.

"Yea makes it better"

I sighed, "finnne"

They put a raft on the couch and rolled him over. They slowly dragged him over to the pool and pushed him in. They walked around for a minute.

   "Should we wake him?"

I nodded, "Colby!"

Sam and Corey took plastic balls and threw them at him. He rolled over and fell into the pool. Me and the boys laughed. I jumped in and swam over to Colby.

"Morning Colby!"

"What the hell?"

I laughed and kissed his temple.

"Sorry babe!"

He laughed and hugged me.

"Shit we didn't go public yet."

"Well you guys will when I upload this." Sam said.

I looked at Colby who looked at me.

"I'll make a video going public."

I nodded and swam out of the pool. Colby followed me Inside.

"I gotta get in the shower."

Colby smirked. I blushed and whacked him lightly.

"No you dork."

"Awe man," he said pouting.

I laughed and jogged up stairs. I walked into the bathroom and stripped down. I hopped in the shower and washed up. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair before walking to my closet. I heard my phone ring, I turned around and grabbed it.

"Yah mom?"

"Can you watched your little sister for a bit?"

"Oh um sure."

"Sweet thank you sweetie!"

"Mhm, love you."

"Love you too."

  I grabbed my joggers and black crop top. I stuck them on and brushed my hair a teeth. I decided not to put makeup on so I just walked down stairs. Colby was on the couch on his phone. I kissed his cheek.

  "Hey do you care if my little sister Ariel comes over?"

"No not at all."

I smiled, the doorbell rang. I jogged to the door and opened it revealing Ariel and my mom.

"Thanks again sweetie I had a surprise meeting and no one was available."

"It's no problem mom."

She smiled before kissing the top of our heads and leaving. Ariel was only three but she remembered who Colby was. She couldn't really say Colby yet so she calls him coco.   "Coco!" She squeaked running up to him. Colby smiled and picked her up.
    He sat on the couch with her and turned on Disney channel. I walked into the kitchen and made some snacks for her. I walked back into the den and put them down on the table. Colby went to reach for one but I smacked his hand. "Ouch!" He yelped.

"Those aren't for you silly."

He laughed and kissed my forehead. Ariel sat on my lap. I leaned back in the arm rest. I noticed Colby looking at us. "What?" I asked.

  "Nothing," he said smiling. I looked back at the tv. Some cartoon was on I never knew existed. I put my feet across Colby's lap. He patted my ankle.
---------------------------------------------
    I woke up and saw Ariel was gone. So was her bag she brought. Confused I looked around. The house was empty. I checked my phone and saw a text from my mom thanking me and that she picked her up.
   I stretched and looked at the time. It was 3:00 in the morning. I assumed everyone went out and didn't wanna wake me up. I was fine with it. I turned on the tv and stretched out on the couch.
    About three hours later I heard the door
Open. All the boys walked in. But Corey and Devyn was holding Colby up. I walked over and looked at him. He had a busted lip, a gash above his eyebrow and a black eye.

  "Holy shit what happened?!"

Devyn sighed,"he got a little drunk and decided to pick a fight with a guy."

"We tried stopping him but he wouldn't listen." Corey said.

  Colby groaned and looked up at me. "Oh hey baby!" I flinched at the loudness, "here I got him." Corey and Devyn carefully handed him over to me. He wrapped his arms around me.
   I carefully walked him upstairs and into his room. He plopped down on his bed and I walked to the bathroom and wetted a rag. I walked back in and dabbed his lip. He flinched, "sorry babe." I stuck a bandaid on the gash and went to take his shirt off.

  "Whoa whoa whoa, I have a girlfriend."

I sighed, "Colby I am your girlfriend."

His face soften, "oh hey baby."

I rolled my eyes and took his shirt off. "Here take your shoes and pants off." "Whoa okay!" He said eagerly. "No you idiot put the joggers on and go to bed." "Damn it," he mumbled and put the joggers on.
   He laid back and passed out. I sighed and walked into my room. I turned my lights off and crawled into bed. I slowly closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep.