17

Shannons pov

I woke up next to Colby, he was out like a light. I got up and stretched. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I got in and washed my hair and body. I got out and dried off.
   I slipped on black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. I put my hair in a messy bun and applied mascara. I brushed my teeth and got out. I walked back to my room and saw Colby left. I laid on my bed and curled up.
    I wanted to explore with Colby see what changed. I left when I was about ten. I moved the California for my dads job. Dad died when I was 13. My mom was the only one who supported me.
    When I was old enough to get a job I helped out as much as I could. Soon enough mom started dating a guy named Ethan. They got married and he's been with her ever since. I never had a good relationship with him. No one could replace my dad.
   They had Ariel and ever since than it's been the four of us. When I was about 17 I met sam and Colby. We were instant best friends. They found me crying on a park bench. I'm still very upset about my dad.
   But I know he watches over me. He would of loved sam and Colby. When I was about 19 I moved in with them. And this is how my life is now. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
    I was so into thought I didn't see Colby standing in front of me. He looked at me, "you okay babe?" I nodded, "okay," he said and kissed the top of my head. He laid next to me and pulled me close. I felt safe with him. 
     "So babe wanna go explore?" He nodded and sat up, "I'd love that." I smiled and sat up. We walked down stairs and slipped on our shoes. Ariel skipped up to us, "where ya goin?"

    "To explore," Colby said.

   "Can I come?"

  "Ask mom."

Mom walked in and looked at us. "Where you off to?"

"Just to look around."

Ariel tugged moms arm, "can I go with them?"

"I think they wanna be alone."

Colby picked her up, "it's not problem."

"Okay guys have fun!"

I smiled and we walked out.