Ash and Dusk

By AnniesAlina

A childhood friend. A war. A soul of sunlight. All of them are lost. As Alina is sinking in grief, her friend... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Best birthday party ever
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Announcement

3.4K 74 14
By AnniesAlina

It has been such a long time since I published a chapter. The ones who followed the story from the beggining until the end know that I've been a busy (and lazy) person.

So... receiving your comments and all your feedback I decided to keep writing this story. You guys really know how to cheer someone up :)

However, I still have a condition:
I will edit the already written chapters into someting better. There will sometimes be small changes like improvements in writing, but mostly I will change the plot, because I don't really like the direction is going to.

This is for you, (for the guilt I feel and for the story ideas that won't leave my mind).

Thank you for sticking around,
Annie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 527 7
An eternal love faces the harshest of challenges when the Sun Summoner prophecy comes true. In a six chapter saga, you and Aleksander weather the sto...
113K 3.7K 53
A darklina story~How would the story end if the battle at the climax of Seige & Storm between Alina and the Darkling happened at a different place an...
400K 17.9K 65
"Crowns topple easily. Thrones crumble like dust. Hearts cease to beat. Thorns draw blood." In a country torn into two, there should have been no ro...
533K 17.2K 83
༶•┈┈ ♛ ┈┈•༶ "You really want me to shy away like I used to? Like your little mouse?" I pierce him with every word. The Darkling stares back and for...