The Boss And His Lover

By Wonder_Women123

He's the guy that's trying to find some answer. His mother's the one wanting a grandchild out of him. Thanks... More

The boss and his Lover
Bonding
Characters
Birthday
First day of work
Tricked
Author's note
the psycho's return
Reunion
Authors note
The bar
Friend Zoned
Halloween special
Doomed
Best day ever
author's note
Christmas Special
A Promise
Sequel
Author's Note

The 'date'

6.1K 192 12
By Wonder_Women123

There may be error most definitely and I'll probably correct them eventually when I get time. Right now I am sick and so tired and I also have to start buying stuff for school (ugh).

********************************
Twenty minutes later

"I can't believe you brought me here." I say disappointed when I look out the window.

"Come on, you told me you never have fun. Well, this is the main place that little kids beg to go when they wanna have fun."

"Yeah well I'm about to be 26 and I haven't heard of a 26 year old who loves the theme park." I say a bit annoyed.

"Come on it'll be fun, just give it a try.

"(Sigh), What do I have to lose."

"That's the spirit." And with that we were out the door and on our way inside. It was really cheap for the tickets, it only coasts 20.00$ for one adult ticket, for the whole day. I take out a 50.00$ bill from my jean pocket and hand it to the lady.

"You don't have to pay for me, I'm not that poor. I can manage for myself." She says.

"I didn't have to, but it would be impolite to make you pay. After all your the one showing me how to have fun."

And if I let a girl pay my fee, it would hurt my pride, but I won't tell her that.

"I know what your thinking and I'll let it slide, this time, so I won't hurt your 'pride'." how'd she guess that?

"Your eyes tell me everything I need to know." She's clever.

After that awkward conversation, we rode some roller coasters and played some of the games around. I m won her a stuffed bunny. After all the excitement, we decide to take a break and eat.

"Alright, I admit it. I actually am enjoying myself."

"I told you." She says as she licks her ice cream.

"Its been a while since I had this much fun in a long time."

"I'm happy to be the one to show you. Anyways, there's one more rides I wanna go on before we go home."

"Which one is it?" I ask and she points at the big fariswheel.

As we on the ride, we start chatting as we look at the night sky.

"Oh shoot, I just realized something!" She says shocked.

"What is it?"

"I still don't know your name." We both stay silent for a second, but then break into a fit of laughter

"Wow, we literally missed the first step of getting to know someone."

"You can say that again. So what is your name?"

"You can call me Na--, um, Nick." I had to give her a different name. Even though she doesn't care about money, everyone and I mean everyone always changes themselves when they know who I am and what can happen to them."

"Alright, Nick you can call me Saige."

"Alright. So Saige, how old are you?"

"I'm 20 ."

"Do you go to school?" I say trying to be as polite as possible without offending her.

"Yeah I do. I got a scholarship."

"Oh really, to where?"

"Standford. I could've gone to Oxford, but I couldn't afford moving there." I stop dead track when she finishes her sentence.

"Wow, you must be a genius if they gave you a scholarship. And I mean that in a good way."

"Yeah, I guess so." She says as she looks the other way.

"So....what did they let you in for. What's your strong point in school....?"

"Well, I don't really have a strong point, I'm pretty balanced out in school. And they let me in because of my brains."

"Interesting, what's your IQ?"

"I don't wanna say."

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

"Okay." she replies

"Alright, on three." she nods, "One....Two....Three"

"146!" she yells and I just looked shocked, "I hate you." she says annoyed.

"Your actually a certified genius."

"You better tell me yours now or todays not gonna end well."

"Alright, alright, my IQ is 144." she looks at me surprised

"So your a genius too."

"Yup, so don't worry I won't make a big deal about it."

"Alright." After that conversation, we continue talking about random stuff and eventually the ride was over. As we walk back to the front hand in hand and yes you heard me, I was actually enjoying my time with a girl and I didn't care if she was holding my hand or not, I asked her,

"So what are you getting a degree for?"

"I'm trying to get my bachelors for business. I want to work as a secretary or something. Right now, I'm working at the café for funds, but after I get my degree, I'm gonna try and find another job.

"Well, if you ever want a secretarial job, I work for a company that may need a new P.A ." I say as I hand her my card.

"That's amazing, thanks for the opportunity. I've been trying to look for a company that needs workers, but I heard they're pretty big. Do you think they'd accept me?" she asks

"Trust me when I say you have a high chance judging by your character."

After we finished riding the roller coaster I say,

"Well, I think its about time I take you home." She nods as a reply as we start heading towards the street waiting for the next bus.

Half hour later

After dropping her home, I went directly back to my house. As I enter my house, I am greeted by my oldest maid, June.

"Hello master Winston, Your mother is in the living room. "

"Thank you June, you're dismissed for the rest of the day."

As I open the living room door, I am greeted by a very smiling mom.

"What's with that smile mom?" I ask kind of scared, but I don't show it.

"Don't yell at me but, I wanted to see how your date was going.....so...I followed you....."

"Mom! You have major issues and you need help." I say as I put my hand on my forehead.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm a caring mother and here, I got some aspirins ready for you already. I take the bottle of aspirins and put 4 in my mouth.

Mom you're to needy, get help."

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, who was the girl you left Sarah for?"

"She was only a friend." My mom smirks and I put my head down once again. "Yeah, yeah, leave me alone."

"You know I followed your date with Sarah. Do you think I'd back off when you went switched and went with another girl?"

"I was hoping, but I know that if that did happen, I would just be me dreaming."

"Anyways, I seen how you were fond of her, I was too, especially when I found out how smart she is."

"Where's dad? He's usually the one who makes sure you don't start your shenanigans frequently."

"Well, since I gave you a day off, I gave him a workday." I just sigh, I had nothing more to say with this women. "Now enough about your father. Are you going to go out with this girl again or not?"

"Not. She was a friend and she wanted to show me how to have some fun."

"But I seen it in your eyes, you were even letting her hold your hand."

"Like I said before, I just think of her as a friend. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." I say as I walk past her and head to my study room."

"Oh no your not! You may disappoint me, but you are definitely not working tonight. Your birthday is in 2 hours and you have to get some sleep. You never sleep on work days and I except it, but your birthday is an exception go to bed."

"But, mo--"

"The last time that worked on me was when you were 10, not anymore. Now, GO TO BED! and that's final." With an angry tone, she takes my files from my hands and pushes me up to my bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 114 40
Brooke Zerker was kidnapped from her family, when she was only two years old and later on was placed in an orphanage, until she was 5. Things were go...
204K 7.3K 23
We were dancing and laughing when I felt arms wrap around my waist and the voice whisper in my ear "I have to have you." Then he kissed my neck I tur...
15.6K 416 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
3.4M 98.5K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...