The Bad Girl plays hard.

By insideadevilishmind

In high school there are a lot of judgement,especially in a school where most of the kids are rich.If you hav... More

The Bad Girl plays hard.
1-No one is interested in seeing your fragile disease d*ck
2-Tease the pup
3-10 things I hate about you
4-Home alone part 1
5-Home alone,part 2
6-Shower curtain opened
7-The girl who gets asked out
8-She's riding in front ;)
9-Friendzoned broken
10-The player slap my ass.
11-You are just that into me
12-Sixth time in jail booboo...
13-The beautiful boy I despise
14-Twerk it like it's on.
15-I'm not going to be Taylor Swift and write a song about it
16-Undesired love
17-The bowling prize
18-The project part 1
19-The project part 2
20-You are truly a mistake,you should be deleted.
21-The turning point
22-Say something
23-DTR!!!!
24-New kid
26-The girl who lived for being alive
27-Turning point
28-On the bridge
Author's note.
29-where the sun sets

25-Something in the horizon

4.5K 131 14
By insideadevilishmind

Thank you all my devilishminders!!!!!! Love you!!!!

Check my new book------>trailer

---

“Hey babe.”I feel someone kiss my neck before seating down next to me.

I turn to Jace with a raised eyebrow. “Babe?”I question.

“Yeah,what’s wrong with it?”

“Huh,I don’t know it just sounds weird.”I shrug.

“Should I call you darling,honey,sweetheart...”Jace nudges me wriggling his eyebrows. “Beautiful.”

“Beautiful?!Why?”I shrink.

Jace stop nudging me all trace of humor faded from his face. “Because you are beautiful.”He says sternly.

I smile crookedly. “Is that a compliment I hear.”I joke.I always felt uncomfortable when I received compliments.

“You are hallucinating.”He smirks throwing his arm around me.

“I thought so.”

“Why can’t we compliment each other like normal couples.”Jace wondered out loud.

“Because we aren’t like any other couple.We are Jace and A,we fight but love at the same time.”

I feel his stare on me before he kisses my head. “I like that definition of us.”

“I do too.”

“Oooh,PDA alert!”We hear Noah shout.We turn around to see him walking with Zach towards our table.We were outside seated on top of the garden table.

“I think I’m going blind Zach,help!”Noah exaggerates the motion of cringing.

I roll my eyes at him as Zach slap him upside the head.

Jace and I chuckle at the murderous glare Noah sent Zach after that.

The boys seat down and we all start talking about the soccer season that is about to start.All of them were in the soccer team so they were extremely pump up about this first  game.

“We are going to destroy North West High this year.”Zach says.

Noah starts chuckling slowly to himself before letting out a loud laugh.We all stare at him weirdly.

“Oh,I’m sorry,I just notice how Kim and Kanye name their kid North West,like it’s a freaking direction.Oh and this school is name North West.”He laughs.

“Oh you’ve got to be kidding me.”Jace shakes his head chuckling lowing about Noah’s stupidity.

“Let’s just ignore Noah for the moment,I feel like his in one of his ‘dumb’ moods.”I state.

“A,he’s constantly in this mood.”Zach snorts,Noah sending him a glare.

I giggle.

“Who’s that guy?”Zach questions.

“Who?”I ask looking around.

“The guy that’s been staring at you for the past twenty minutes.”He jutted his head to my left.

I turn only to recognize the new kid.What’s his name again?Erick?Yeah, I think that’s it.

“He’s the new kid.”I shrug.

“And he obviously doesn’t know that he shouldn’t look at another guy’s girl.”Jace frowns,I could feel the slight irritation coming from his body next to mine.

“He’s a jerk.”I say trying to reassure Jace.But his body was still stiff as he looks down at me before staring back at Erick.

And Erick wasn’t doing anything to help as he engaged a staring contest with Jace.I swear this guy was getting on my last nerves.What makes him think he could challenge Jace like that when he’s just a newbie.

The bell rang,making the everyone disperse.

Erick turn away to walk back into the building.I sigh as we all get going.

*

*

School was over and I was heading towards my locker to gather the book I’ll need for homework,when I felt a slap on my bum.

I gasp,my eyes spreading wide.

“I couldn’t resist that perfect perky butt of yours.”A very masculine voice whisper in my ear.

“Well,you should,because next time I’ll go all Karate Kid on you.”

“You wouldn’t.”He smirks challenging me.

Ohh,wrong move,boo.

“Try me.”I squint my eyes.

“My pleasure.”And he goes to give me an even bigger slap on the butt.

I gasp shocked that he actually try.But I didn’t waist a second before pinning him on the lockers.

“Ooh,you do like it rough.”He smirks again.

“Why is it that you chose this day to be your annoying self.”I smile crookedly still keeping him against the locker.

“You missed something.”

“What?”

“You missed ‘incredibly sexy self’ part.”

I shake my head at his arrogant demeanor.

“Really because I think I forgot, ‘irritating arrogant douche’”

He leans closer,his breath fanning my face. “I don’t think we should give people the impression that you are in charge in this relationship.”He say looking around.

I turn to see the crowd that had gathered around us.I slowly back away from Jace,who’s smiling to the ground.

“Why are you smiling.”I reprimand,feeling a little bit embarrassed.

Jace doesn’t answer as he starts laughing at me.I swear,even thought we are going out there’s something that will never changed.

Jace will still laugh at me and vice versa.

My cheek burns of embarrassment as I look back at the crowd,words escaping me.I would like to tell them to all f*uck off,but it seemed like my mouth was seal shut.

Suddenly I feel someone throw me over their back.I let a squeal before realizing that I was staring at Jace perfect butt in his True Religion jeans.

He walks us out of the building towards his car.

When he sets me down,I step on his feet on purpose.

“Ow! What was that for?”

“For manhandling me.”I cross my arms.

“Well,I only returned the favor.”He says smugly.

I roll my eyes,before making my way to the driver’s seat.

“What are you doing?”He asks amused.

“I’m driving.”

“You don’t have the keys,smart ass.”

I smirk as I dangle the car keys in my hand for him to see.

“I took it from your jean’s ass.”

All trace of humor disappear from his face as he looks at me incredulously.

I wink getting in the car and unlocking his side.He waits awhile before giving in and getting in the car,closing the door with force.

“Drive.”He orders not looking at me.

I smile at him behaving like a child,before starting the car.

___

A sweat Jalandra,Alzace,Jacandra,.....and whatever you chose to call them,moment.!!

Vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 7.9K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
281K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
59.1K 1.8K 20
"Let's make a bet," I said. "What is it?" he asked. "That was very fun. And I feel like we'll do it again," I started. "We date each other and we can...