Memories - Romanogers Fanfic

By Daredevilosa

Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers are married and have two children: Sarah and James. They lived happily, unt... More

The Coma
Back at Home
Back at Work
The First Fight
Love and Sex
The Park
True or False?
I'll Make Her Remember
Christmas' Eve
We Can Try
We Need to Talk
New Life
First Mission Together
Memories in the form of Delirium
Bad News
Do you want the divorce?
What Goes Around, Comes Back Around
Mission London - Part I
Mission London - Part II
Mission London - Part III
Mission London - Final
A Little Black Widow
Was that a dream or a memory?
Remedy
I Don't Love You
Cupid Operation
Ambush
Negotiations
They can't break me
End of Mission
This is Elisa
Sarah and the longing
Memories
The Scarlet Witch
Don't you forget about me
Losses
Dealing with Reality
James' Choice
What Happened to Sarah?
Taking the own poison
Sarah
Maria & Sara
Clint's Birthday
I can hate you
Sorry
Barack Obama
Pre Obama's Mission
In Memory of Jane Foster, Darcy Foster Erik Selvig
Truths - Part 1
Truths - Part 2
Truths - Part 3
Let's go Home
New Neighborhood
Truths - Part 4
The Twins
We don't cry for who's not dead
A surprise and A Misunderstanding
A Moment of Love
The Chloe Story
I can't say goodbye
Unexpected
Lindsay's Rescue
Shapes of Love
A Little Black Widow
Penultimate Chapter
Final - part 1
Final - Part 2
Final Chapter (Alternative)

If I hurt you...

3.5K 92 15
By Daredevilosa

Despite the darkness in Steve's room, Natasha could still see the blue of his eyes, they are always shining.

Natasha closed her eyes and she could feel her face getting warmer by the proximity of Steve's face.

Natasha opened her eyes and lips as she felt Steve's breath hit beneath her nose, she turned her face away and Steve ended placing his lips against Natasha's cheek.

Natasha put her hand over Steve's hand and whispered.

N: Steve, we can't.

Steve sighed in frustration. He didn't even remove his lips from Natasha's cheek. He kissed her cheek again and placed another longer kiss near Natasha's ear, which made her bit lip hard.

S: I know, but...

Steve kissed Natasha's ear as she bent her neck, feeling a little shiver. She turned her head away again and looked into his eyes.

N: You're recovering.

Steve nodded.

S: But If I wasn't, what would happen here, right now?

N: I don't know.

S: Yes, you know. Would you reject me?

Natasha looked away and shook her head.

N: We should just sleep. Please, Steve.

S: I just... I need a kiss... I need you.

N: Steve...

Natasha sighed.

S: Just...

Steve insisted that he needed this kiss, he grabbed the back of Natasha's neck and hold it tightly, Natasha closed her eyes and sighed, but the grip on the back of her neck is a way to completely overwhelm her, she can't resist and Steve knows that very well.

Steve brought his face close to Natasha's, who kept her eyes closed. Steve watched her for a few seconds, then he kissed Natasha's eye, then gave her another kiss on her cheekbone, then he kissed the corner of her mouth.

Natasha tried to push Steve's mouth away, pressing her forehead against his and moving her lips in the other direction, which was a terrible choice, because now Steve could see the length of her neck, and he took the chance, to nibble her chin and neck.

Fatal blow. Nibbling, sniffing and kissing her neck, always leaves Natasha ready for anything. Her breath was already out of control, because she was struggling mentally to remain still.

He needs to rest, he took a shot close to the heart, he can't do it. We can't do it. Not at all. Natasha thought.

Natasha was neither excited nor thinking of having sex with Steve when she decided to stay in the apartment to take care of him, but this Steve's endless desire for her body makes her feel extremely horny and sexy.

Natasha already likes to dominate men, to turn their lives upside down, Steve just made more difficult for her to deny sex to him because she knows he will not get tired easily, he can handle her for hours straight. Actually she is the one who can't handle him.

Not today, Natasha. Natasha was still trying to convince herself mentally.

Natasha sighed once more as she felt her body shiver as she felt Steve's teeth nibbling at her neck.

N: We know we will not stop at the kiss. We can't, Steve.

Natasha whispered that, but her body said otherwise because her neck was so much more exposed to Steve that he couldn't detach his mouth and nose from her skin.

S: I can handle it.

N: No, you can't. It's not safe!

S: What if I don't push myself?

N: How could you not push yourself?

Steve finally removed his mouth from Natasha's neck, they looked into each other's eyes, both with red lips and burning eyes.

Steve lay back on the bed, belly up. Natasha watched Steve put his hand inside his shorts and massage his already stiff, cock.

Natasha looked at Steve's face and laughed.

N: Are you asking me to ride you?

S: I know you like it.

Natasha raised her eyebrow and smirked somewhat surprised by Steve's naughty insinuations.

N: What did they give you at the hospital that left you like this?

S: Natasha...

Natasha sighed deeply.

N: Damn, Steve. I'll regret it.

Natasha got to her knees on the bed and removed her panties, she looked at Steve and she was still undecided.

N: If I hurt you...

S: You won't. Trust me.

Natasha shook her head lightly just to move her hair back and then she rested her hands on the bed, one on each side of Steve's body, moving to be on top of him.

Steve was already panting and Natasha didn't even begin to do anything.

N: I will not touch you and you will not try to get up, otherwise I will stop everything. Understood?

Steve nodded, he couldn't speak at the moment. Natasha was still afraid of hurting Steve, she lowered Steve's shorts enough to expose his cock.

Steve gripped Natasha's thigh and she gently held Steve's cock as she looked into Steve's eyes to watch his reaction.

Natasha loves that Steve always turns red when he's horny, the veins in his arms and neck get so thick that they look like they're going to pierce his skin. Sometimes it feels like he's really bad, like about to have a heart attack or something but he always goes on, wanting more and more of her. It's very difficult to resist.

Natasha massaged Steve's cock with both hands, until his cock get completely rigid, she slid her body down on bed, until her face be near to Steve's waist.

Natasha didn't stop looking into Steve's eyes in anytime, she lowered her head slowly resting her lips on the head of Steve's cock.

Natasha could feel Steve's body trembling, which made her smirk.

Natasha let Steve's cock slide inside her mouth, and Steve threw his head back, trying to breathe, but the air was getting missing every time more.

Steve closed his hands tight and gritted his teeth as he groaned as he felt Natasha's mouth slide up and down on his cock.

S: Oh, Natasha!!!

Natasha smiled through her eyes, she loved Steve's reactions and she knew how crazy that would drive him.

Steve propped his elbows on the bed and forced himself to lift his upper body, he felt a huge pain in the stitches, but he didn't even care about it anymore. Lucky for him that Natasha was watching him and she immediately stopped and poked his shoulder to make him lie down again.

N: If you try anything, I'll stop. I mean it!

S: It's difficult. You're very good at it.

N: I know that.

Natasha smirked and Steve was angry now, not because of Natasha's false modesty, but because she must have done it in other men to do so well, even if it was before him, he still feels jealous.

But Steve didn't have much time to think about it, Natasha put her lips back on his cock.

He could not wait any longer, not after that scene.

Steve held Natasha's hair tightly and made her move faster, which made Natasha even more pleased by it, she loves it when Steve pull her hair.

Steve pulled her hair harder, making her body move to come on top of him.

Steve needed have her body as quickly as possible and Natasha understood what he wanted.

Natasha pulled Steve's arms out of her body and made him lie on bed again, she got on all four and then she spread her legs a little bit and sat directly on Steve's cock. Natasha groaned as she felt Steve inside her, so as did Steve, who ran his hands over Natasha's thighs.

Steve was dying of pain and at the same time of pleasure, and he had to do his best in the performance so as not to let Natasha realize that.

Steve sat back down on the bed and Natasha hugged his neck as she moved slowly up and down on Steve's lap.

Steve stroked Natasha's back, wanting to feel every inch of her skin in the palm of his hand. Then he slid his hands to Natasha's belly and then to her breasts, Steve squeezed each of Natasha's breasts tightly, making Natasha moan.

Steve hugged Natasha's waist again, and turned on the bed with her, standing over her. The only problem is that this movement was fatal to Steve's stitches, there was no way to disguise this pain, he couldn't even move.

Natasha looked at Steve's face and frowned.

N: Steve?

Steve couldn't speak. Natasha moved away from Steve's body and sat beside him.

N: Steve! Lie down. I said we shouldn't! Dammit!

Steve lay down on the bed again. Natasha stared the stitches area and they were not bleeding.

N: The stitches didn't open, but we'd better go to the hospital.

S: No...

N: Steve.

S: I'm fine, it was just a bad way to move.

N: Damn! I'm so stupid! I'm so sorry for that. I shouldn't...

S: Don't apologize, Natasha, I insisted.

N: But I should have said no.

S: Get that painkiller that Cho prescribed, please.

Natasha got up and she went to the living room to pick the medicine, then she came back with a glass of water.

Steve took two pills and drank the water, he that Natasha's face was showing remorse and concern.

S: Thank you.

N: Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?

S: Yes. I'm fine, we can go back to do it again.

Natasha looked at Steve in shock.

Steve smiled.

S: I'm just joking.

Natasha made negative with her head.

N: You're a fucking idiot.

Natasha took Steve's glass and put it on the table. She turned off the light and went back to bed.

Natasha lay on her side and watched Steve.

N: Is that better?

S: Yes. Don't worry.

N: I'm not.

S: Liar.

Steve joked.

Steve yawned and in a few minutes fell asleep, but Natasha couldn't sleep for hours, she was checking whether the stitches were going to open or if he was going to feel sick. Natasha just went to sleep very late in the morning.

...

In the morning, Natasha woke up with the alarm clock called Sarah. Steve also woke up, but Natasha already ran to her room.

N: Sarah?

Sarah: I want Daddy.

N: Sarah, you scared me. Why are you crying?

Sarah yawned and scratched her eye. Steve appeared at the door.

S: Good morning, princess.

Sarah held out her arms asking for Steve's lap. Natasha looked at her.

N: You know you can't have a lap from dad now.

Sarah began to grumble ready to give her usual scandal, but she stopped to see the way Natasha was looking at her with disapproval.

N: C'mon let's take a shower and go to school.

Steve left Sarah's bedroom and knocked on James's door.

S: James, it's time for school.

J: Ahhh, just five more minutes.

S: James...

J: Pleaseeee.

S: Only while your sister is taking a shower.

Steve walked into the living room and headed for the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Natasha crossed the hallway, holding Sarah by the hand and leading her into the bathroom.

Natasha saw Steve in the kitchen.

N: What the fuck you think you're doing???

S: Breakfast. They need to eat and watch your language.

N: Steve, I'll do it.

S: They're late.

N: I can do it. You can sit you ass down on that couch.

S: I...

Natasha gave the same look she gave to Sarah a few minutes ago and Steve understood that he shouldn't argue.

S: Alright.

Natasha put Sarah to take a shower and went into the living room.

N: Did James wake up?

S: James?

J: I'm up.

James screamed from his room.

S: Yes, he is awake now.

Natasha began to prepare a super fast breakfast, she put cereals and milk in two bowls and placed the spoons. She put Sarah's bottle to warm up, then she ran down the hall and knocked on James's door. Then he knocked on the bathroom door.

N: Come on, Sarah.

Natasha came back into the kitchen and the bottle was already warm. Steve watched Natasha in action and in a record time. Exactly like before the accident. He smiled and shook his head.

The smile soon faded away when Steve remembered that Natasha was doing all of that without any notion that she used to be like this before.

James left the room, yawning and scratching his butt.

Sarah came out all wet from the bathroom and went to her bedroom.

Sarah: Mommy, my dress.

N: I'm coming! James... please, take a bath now.

James went to bathe while Natasha helped Sarah to put on her uniform, Natasha returned to the kitchen.

Sarah picked up her socks and shoes and came into the living room.

Sarah: Daddy.

Sarah gave her shoes for Steve.

N: Sarah, he can't.

S: It's all right, Nat. I can do it.

Steve looked at Sarah and smiled, he tapped the coffee table.

S: Sit down.

Sarah sat on the coffee table and stretched her feet. Steve tickled Sarah's foot and she began to laugh. Steve put the socks and the shoes on Sarah.

S: Now you're going to eat.

Sarah went to the kitchen and asked for Natasha's lap. Natasha picked her up and handed her the bottle.

S: JAMES! Let's go!

J: I'm going!

After giving breakfast to James and Steve, Natasha took the car keys and went out with them to school. Steve had to go along because the kids insisted he take them to school. Natasha left James at his entrance and then drove a few yards to the entrance to Sarah's nursery.

N: Come on.

Sarah: Daddy, take me there.

N: Sarah...

S: Alright, I can walk, no problem.

N: But she goes walking, no lap.

Natasha said with a pointed finger. Sarah nodded.

Steve got out of the car and Sarah took his hand. Natasha walked beside them on the school lawn, Sarah reached out to Natasha to hold her hand and Natasha looked at Sarah's hand and was reluctant, but she ended up holding her hand too and Sarah was so happy to arrive at the nursery with her parents, that she started to jump instead of walking.

Sarah: Can I hang?

S: Yes, you can.

Sarah held tightly in the hands of her parents and lifted her feet in the air to be carried, then she walked normally and then started to do it again.

It was a stupid thing, Natasha thought. Why is she so happy about it?

Steve and Natasha arrived at the front door of the nursery and waited for the signal for the kids to enter. Not even standing still, Sarah wanted to let go of her parents' hands.

- Steve?

Natasha and Steve turned to see who was talking to them.

Steve smiled and Natasha frowned.

- How were the cupcakes?

S: Very delicious, Elisa. Although, who really ate were my children.

Sarah: Is there more?

E: Do you want more?

Sarah: Yes, I do want more, but only for me, with hearts and stars.. Oh and with bears!!!

E: Well, I don't have here with me now, but I promise to do more for you. Okay?

Elisa said smiling at Sarah who smiled back.

Elisa looked at Natasha, but the way Natasha looked at her made her feel embarrassed and Steve complete naïve was smiling as if were normal for Elisa to show up at the door of Sarah's nursery.

**I'm sorry, I took so long for posting it.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 218 19
(Romangers) Steve & Sharon were happily married, they had a son & daughter; James & Emma. But unfortunately for their family, Steve & Sharon divorce...
110K 2.7K 34
(𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊) ✧ natasha romanoff + steve rogers always wanted to find love, but didn't think they'd find it right i...
337K 6.9K 18
A romanogers story. Natasha romanoff is pregnant, how would the avengers protect their first heir.
82.3K 2.6K 36
What happened when two of the biggest companies Rogers and Romanoff needs to be connected so Natasha has to married Steve ? "Mr Romanoff I have the p...