Insanity || Suicide Squad ||...

De paigetcute

"Listen bitch, You're no better than we are...the only difference between us that is we don't hide behind a '... Mai multe

Disclaimer & Summary
Trailer
Covers...
Chapter 1- Task Force X
Chapter 2- One Infuriating Killer Coming up
Chapter 3- It Begins With Terrible Memories
Chapter 4- Violet Vs Amanda: Round Two
Chapter 5- Into Battle We Go
Chapter 7- Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Chapter 6- Why They Call Her Chaos

8.1K 174 19
De paigetcute

Chapter 6- Why They Call Her Chaos

Unedited

Warning: Strong Language, Violence, blood and death.

Behind the angry and bloody brunette who was still storming further in front of the group, the assassin and father of one fell into pace with the blonde-haired prisoner and spoke lowly with barely controlled rage as he glared holes in their leader at the front of the group.

"I'm gonna kill him." He declared

"Well, you better make it quick cause he's gonna kill all of us one by one."

"I'm gonna drop him, the sword lady, five or seven of these SEALs. After that, I'm gonna need some help. you down?"

"Always. What about the shit in our necks? We can't all cut them out like her" She nodded in the direction of Violet

"Your friend's gonna help us out with that, right?"

Harley grinned and nudged her shoulder with his "You're my friend, too."

"Stay evil, doll face, Spread the word." He encouraged before walking faster.

~8~

Violet could feel her blood boil when she thought of that infuriating Colonel. Who the hell did he think he was, acting all high and mighty! Her fists clenched tight until her nails dug in that deep, they drew blood.

"Chaos. Hey Chaos... don't walk away from me" She heard him groan and speed up when she refused to answer. It was only when he called her by her actual name that she stopped "Violet"

"Yes, your majesty?" She mock curtsied, facing the man that seemed to get under her skin why too easily.

"Where are you going?" He demanded

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna bail on you now" She concealed a smirk at the obvious relief on the colonel's expression and the way the tension in his stance softened slightly

Rick's eyes narrowed as he tried to block out the warmth and comfort that her words brought him. He scoffed "I'm not worried. I just don't want to have to kill you if you try to escape" The defence sounded weak, even to Flag.

"And how do you plan on doing that, genius? In case you happened to forget; that nifty little bomb of yours is nothing but a speck of dirt littering the street" The brunette stalked closer, eliminating over half of the space between the two of them. "How would you kill me, GI Joe?" She smirked, taunting the soldier as they stared into each other's eyes.

Playful hazel ones clashed with stern green ones.

"Boss, we got people up here." Flags' lieutenant called from up ahead interrupting before the colonel could answer the brunette.

Flag broke the staring down first, speaking up to get his voice across to the lieutenant "I'm on my way." He jogged over to Edwards, looking over the other side of a cars carcass "Shit! Amanda, we have hostiles up ahead."

Violet had just walked over when she heard Waller's voice come over the colonels' earpiece. She couldn't help but roll her eyes "Flag. get out of there. We're not here to fight them. We know that doesn't work."

"Copy that." He ignored the brunette's presence, concentrating on the mission and his soldiers "We're diverting. Bump out second two squad two blocks east. We'll pass through you ...continue north."

As the SEALs became divided, the Australian bank robber saw this as the perfect opportunity to start up a conversation with the black assassin while they all waited behind one of the cars. He approached the hit man, much like he had Slipknot earlier "Hey. I like these odds, mate. You just say the word."

The Joker's girlfriend, who was stood in between the two men, bounced eagerly, itching for a fight "Yeah. Come on."

The assassin however, was distracted by the commotion going on further ahead with the group hiding behind the abandoned police car. "Yeah. Hold that thought." He managed to mutter before striding over to the small group and taking his place at the female metahuman's side to investigate. He became even more confused when he looked through his eyepiece to get a closer look at whatever was on the other side of the car.

Edwards questioned, staring unsurely at the creatures in front of them "Rick, why do they look like that?"

Flag didn't respond to the question, he didn't even look at his second in command, instead he became stoic, staring down the guns scope as he ordered "Just stay cool."

"The hell are they?" Deadshot made his presence known

"Fugly, that's what" Violet quipped

"You cut and run. I'll blow your head off." Rick still hadn't changed his position as he threatened the criminals before shouting the order for everyone else "Hit 'em!"

As soon as the order left his lips, the battle began. The creatures all seemed to charge at the team of SEALs and inmates Deadshot immediately started shooting along with every other soldier with a gun.

Further behind, whilst Killer Croc and Harley got ready for the fight, Boomerang quickly hid behind a car and cracked open a beer and Diablo simply moved out of the way, staying hidden and out of the fight going on around him.

The assassin jumped on the top of one of the crashed and burnt cars and to the soldiers' astonishment, whipped out several different guns and began taking down creature after creature before they could make it past him. In a way, the assassin was acting as a temporary shield for the group behind him. Although, more than the odd few succeed in passing the trigger-happy criminal but they were quickly met head on with soldiers and villains alike.

It was chaos, plain and simple.

For the first time since Amanda Waller put the Task Force X team together, both good guys and villains worked in sync with one another to eliminate their newest threat. SEALs were shooting at anything that came their way or made it past Deadshot, Killer Croc was bulldozing the monsters and literally ripping them apart with his claws and teeth. Harley was having fun swinging her bat and going way over kill on the already beaten creatures. Katana was cutting down her enemies as they came, showing the prisoners what she was capable of with that sword of hers.

Violet on the other hand was a killing machine. Never stopping, never hesitating as she practically danced through the battle. It was beginning to become clear to the members of her teams why she was nicknamed 'Chaos'; it was because she thrived in it. The brunette moved fluidly, every hit met its target with lethal precision. Some enemies barely twitched a deformed finger in her direction before they too collapsed, never moving again. With a different sword in each hand, the metahuman battled her way through the unknown beings.

At one point Rick had to stop shooting and watch in morbid fascination as the female killer used her swords to form a 'X' and used them like a giant pair of scissors to cut the head off her current opponent. Before twirling around, with a chuckle, to face a monster that was trying to sneak up on her and splitting it in half from its groin to its head. The two halves hadn't hit the ground before Violet had already killed another four monsters.

Rick was pulled out of his state of awe as several creatures rushed him at once. They didn't try to kill him however, instead they simply began dragging him away "Hey! Get off me! Get off me! Son of a-"

Edwards was the first one to notice his leaders distress and yelled "Flag!" he started shooting, heading over to help.

"Good riddance" Harley also noticed the situation but instead of trying to intervene and help Rick, she just smiled at Deadshot before bashing a creature's head in.

"Harley! He dies. we die." Harley groaned and rolled her eyes before rushing over to help Rick with Edwards right behind her. The two quickly worked together to kill the four creatures surrounding the colonel.

Violet who had just finished slicing into yet another creature, heard what Deadshot said and turned around to help Rick, feeling strangely concerned for the soldier. However, her attention was captured by the next enemy, who rammed into her, bringing them both to the ground. Violet mentally cursed and berated herself for allowing those strange emotions to distract her. She acted quickly and sank her blade through its head and pushed the body off before jumping back up to her feet.

Everything seemed to freeze for Violet when she glanced down at her now bare neck, panic swelled up and took over as her eyes frantically darted around the area in search for Violet's most prized possession. The metahuman's eyes landed on one of the creatures in battle, or more specifically, the glint of her locket trapped in its disgusting disformed hand. Violet was certain that if these things could grin, this one would. Her eyes narrowed dangerously when her prime target looked straight in her direction and seemed to taunt the metahuman by swinging her necklace around.

That was the final straw for the female killer. She gave in to the rage and bloodlust.

~8~

Just as Deadshot's gun ran out of bullets; the ground shook violently and he toppled from the car. The sudden earthquake caused a majority of the fights to stop as everyone automatically looked around trying to locate the source of the disturbance. Then their eyes landed on the ridged from of Violet Jackson.

The sight before them made them pause and stare in captivated horror.

She stood ridged in the middle of the battlefield, breathing heavily and vibrating with uncontrollable rage. What was left of the army of deformed creatures surrounded the brunette but made no move to attack, sensing the impending danger. The skies let out bellowing rumble that matched the grounds' tremble, the wind grew harsher and forceful by the second, moving some cars with each gust. White lightning lit up the skies, striking far too close for the Task Force concern. However, the little streaks were nothing compared to what happened next.

Suddenly, Violet threw her arms out and screamed a bloodcurdling, deafening scream. Her eyes glazed over white as lightning began shooting out of her in large clusters. Much like her swords, each zap hit its target, turning some to ash and others burst. Blood, guts, shreds of weapons and clothing rained down on the area; not that anyone noticed at that particular moment.

Within seconds, what was left of the Enchantresses army, was no more. The violent weather suddenly stopped and returned to how it was just moments ago. The soldier's and villains looked around the devastation left behind of their fight and the female metahumans' rage. Just when they began to let down their guard, believing that the threat was illuminated, the were startled to see Violet storming towards the only surviving creature.

If it had a face that could show its fear, it would. In fact, if it was possible for the beast to die of fear then it would have dropped dead by now.

The sound of a blade slicing through flesh rung out, followed by the muffled thump of something hitting the ground. Rick was confused on why the killer had left that one alive just to kill it herself however, when he turned to ask after dealing with Waller over the radio, his confusion was replaced with horror and disgust. His eyes moved from the severed arm to where Violet was currently stamping on its head, the action made all sorts of sickening squelching sounds, that caused one or two SEALs to lose control over their stomachs.

Violet soon changed from stamping to jumping on its head until it was nothing but bloody mush, no bones remained intact either. The first thing that popped into his mind when seeing the mess was the old rhyme that the giant says in the fairy tale "Jack and The Beanstalk" or more specifically 'I'll grind his bones to make my bread' part.

She paid them no attention as she stood straight with a sigh of relief and made her away over to the arm, casually prying its hideous hand open and gently removing her necklace from its grasp, before putting it on herself.

When she finally looked at her comrades' various degrees of horror, disgust, fear and amazement were displayed on all their faces.

"What?" She shrugged nonchalant "It took my necklace" Her hands wrapped tightly around the locket that was once again in its rightful place resting against her chest. "Shall we?" She didn't wait for a response and instead turned away, walking over to where Harley was bashing in the head of one of the bodies

"Damn. Remind me never to piss you off" Floyd smirked at her when she past and went to follow but not before he turned to a half shell shocked Rick Flag "That's how I cut and run."

He brushed past the soldier and frowned in disapprove when he noticed what the Queen of Gotham was doing.

"Hey. Hey. come on." He scolded

"What? I saw it move." She hit it again "See? It flinched. I think."

Now that her mind was clear of its red haze and she was thinking with a level head. Violet shared a quick glance with the male assassin that communicated a thousand words. Simultaneously, both killers crouched down beside a fairly intact body of a creature and began to examine it. They both reached the same conclusion almost immediately. With another look shared between them, the two criminals strode over to where their so-called leader was barking orders at the remaining SEALs.

"...Right. Yeah. Hey. Whoohoo, looky here. It's fire."

Violet looked over to witness the bank robber waving a lighter in Diablo's face, his hands fluttered around like a showy magician. She opened and closed her mouth a few times before shaking her head and tuning back into the conversation between Flag and Deadshot.

"Want to explain this?" It came as a surprise that the colonel's own lieutenant was the one to start demanding answers

"If I told you, would you believe me?"

"What a copout" The brunette scoffed, her comment earned her a Rick Flag glare

"Excuse me?"

She spoke with a slightly condescending tone, her words were slow as though she was trying to make a child understand "You're talking to the girl that just shot lightning from her body, an assassin, a pink unicorn loving bank robber, the cuckoo girlfriend of a clown, a crocodile and a fire wielder" She nodded at Katana "Not to mention Kill Bill over there with her soul trapping sword"

Boomerang stared at her, scandalised, feeling like a deer caught in the headlights when he heard Violet acknowledge his secret. he didn't think that anyone had seen him during all the fighting, but judging by the brunettes' smirk, clearly she had.

"What are they?" The pink and blue pigtailed female was the one to ask the question

"I don't know."

"Liar"

Floyd was starting to get irritated with the colonel "That's bullshit. This guy had a 3000$ watch." He gestured to the body "Is that a person?"

Once again, Flag slapped on his stoic, soldier mask and replied with a bleak dismissive tone "It was. Now it's not." Until he noticed Boomerang out of the corner of his eye, stealing the watch off the corpse and snapped "Hey, don't."

Captain Boomerang questioned innocently, getting in Rick's face "What?"

The colonel, however, didn't answer instead he tried to get them all back onto the mission. "We've got a job to do" he looked back and forth between the thief and the human crocodile, who had made his way over to his criminal team mate against the soldier.

Violet quickly became bored with the conversation and glanced around with a yawn; only when she noticed a tall metal stick in all the shrapnel did she wander off to pick it up. She tested its weight and fragility before crouching down next to the closest body and poking it. When she didn't hear anymore conversations, Violet stopped poking one of the bodies and looked up only to notice the soldiers disgusted sneer directed at both her and the robber for their actions towards the deceased.

"Don't get all judgey on us now, GI Joe" She rolled her eyes and pushed on her thighs to stand back up, she pointed the stick in the leaders face for emphasise. The gooey mess that transferred from the body to the stick was millimetres away from Rick's nose.

"They were people... soldiers!"

"That didn't stop you from shooting them" She tutted mockingly "Disgraceful, GI Joe"

"I put 'em out of their misery" Violet silently bristled at the judgement and repulsion in his eyes as he looked her up and down "Unlike you...stamping on heads and poking 'em with sticks!"

Instead of getting angry, again, the metahuman just smirked "Touché"

"Come on. We got a job to do. Keep moving." He dismissed the conversation, slipping back into the leader role before he addressed Edwards "Get your boys moving."

The lieutenant nodded "Let's go."

"Waller, we are moving toward the objective. We lost contact with Bravo. you got a visual?" His voice gradually became quieter and quieter as he walked ahead.

~8~

They were walking down the street in silence, minus the sound of their footsteps and the two female inmates' heels clacking on the pavement. When the sound of glass shattering startled the group, and put them all on the defensive as they whirled around to find the source. They watched as the blue and red pigtailed blonde leaned through the now broken window of a shop and pluck a small silver glittered clutch purse from its display.

"Seriously? What the hell is wrong with you people?" The colonel made his disgust clear in his tone and expression

Harley smiled seeming calm and mellow "We're bad guys." The smile dropped and her tone became harsh "It's what we do." She finished with a snap before flouncing away.

Violet's expression turned thoughtful and slightly impressed, her lips pulled down as her head tilts to the side as she says, "Crazy girls got a point there"

Ignoring the incredulous looks she was receiving, Violet strolled past them and over to the blonde. The men snapped out of the shock and continued forward, quickly catching up to the two females.

~8~

The rest of the journey was uneventful, long and boring; in the brunette metahuman's opinion anyway. So by the time they stopped in front of a tall building, crouching behind vehicles to creep and peep unnoticed, it was safe to say that Violet was barely holding onto her frustration.

"Our body's at the top of that building. We get up there ... Pull them out of the vault they're hiding in. Helos extract us off the roof. It's miller time."

"Check"

Flag spoke quietly into his mic, to be inconspicuous so that it didn't alert the inmates "Waller? We're about to enter the building. Get that chopper ready."

The female metahuman killer huffed in agitation and stormed past the soldiers "Bla, bla, soldier talk, bla. You're boring me with your dramatics"

Deadshot, who had clearly had the same idea, was already on his way to walk past the soldiers when Violet's vibrant red heels flashed in his line of sight as she strode up to him so that they were walking together. He flashed her a grin and a nod which she returned before he leaned down until he was face to face with Rick and said, "What do say we get this over with?"

Without waiting for a response, the assassin just stood back up and walked ahead to catch up with the brunette who had just reached the cracked glass doors. With his large steps, Deadshot easily caught up just as she went to open the door and went to push it open with her; or at least he would have had the glass not shattered the moment they touched the handle.

"What the hell? Chaos. Deadshot. Fall back." When neither killer responded he groaned and rushed after the duo with everyone else right behind him "You mind if we tag along?" Rick asked the pair with heavy sarcasm practically dripping from each word.

In response, Violet just flashed him her middle finger with a sugary sweet smile and a flutter of her eyelashes as she walked around the large desk until she stood in front of a small TV that was constantly flickering between its security footage

"Look like we have a spot of luck, eh? Be a walk in the park. Easy peasy." Boomerang leaned over the desk to look at the same camera footage as Violet, Deadshot and Rick.

"Don't make me shoot you." Deadshot deadpanned causing the robber to laugh

The tell-tale ding of an elevator closing caught everyone's attention as they all snapped their heads in its direction. Only to witness the Joker's crazy queen, waving down at them with a massive grin as the elevator began its climb.

"She's got the right idea" Violet nodded whereas Deadshot cursed and sped up, along with Rick who commanded everyone to follow as they hurried up the stairs, actively seeking the wandering female. Hoping to meet her before the lift doors opened, despite her head start.

Whatcha think? Damn. Clearly that necklace means a lot to Violet... there's only going to be another 3 or 4 chapters left to this story. Until next time, I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

In the next chapter, we'll see Violet's reaction to seeing Waller again and I can honestly say that it's a pretty intense scene :) 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

101K 2.3K 17
[UNDER HEAVY EDITING] "That's what heroes do right?" Elara says, sitting down slowly next to Rick who has his head in his hands, "They make sacrifice...
138K 2.6K 16
PREVIOUSLY KNOW AS TEMPT #1 in Amandawaller 1/09/19 "They call her the Tribrid but that's not all, look into her eyes and you will be lost, her beaut...
96.5K 1.9K 34
"Everyone has an angel, a guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take one day an old man, next day a little girl. But don't l...
218K 4.8K 36
"I can smell your fear, Edwards. So I'll give you - and ONLY YOU - my ʀᴇᴀʟ answer to that stupid question Flag asked me back at Belle Reve. The only...