Sold to Salamander ✔

By sussky

[WARNING. UNEDITED SO GRAMMAR ERRORS ARE REAL.] [COMPLETED!!] A young girl named Lucy Heartfilia at the age o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Short Note..
Update On Story
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'm Sorry.
Chapter 22 (The Last Chapter)
Updates!
Special Thanks Chapter!

Chapter 9

8.1K 222 75
By sussky

(Natsu's P.O.V.)

I picked up my phone and called Gray.

"Hey, What's up Natsu?" He asked.

"You know how I told you about Lucy?.." I told him, letting out a soft sigh as I do.

"Yeah.. what about it?" Gray said softly.

"He said if I don't do something to her then he will take her back.." I said calmly.

"What the hell?!" Gray yelled into the phone.

"Aye! Stop yelling!" I yelled back.

I listened to Gray sigh, "My apologies.. I'm coming over tonight though, Juvia will be going over also." He said.

"I suppose it is time for her to meet my brother.." I replied.

"She doesn't know about our Dad, right?" He asked me, I went silent for a bit.

"Of course not.. She does know about Zeref being our brother.." I answered.

"Does she know anything about our Dad?.." Gray asked me.

"Just his name." I sighed.

"I suppose that'll be okay. Anyways I have to go, Bye." He said then hung up.

I put my phone down.

He's an idiot..

I heard a knock at my door, "You can come in." I say.

The door opens with Lucy standing there, "Um.. Natsu.." She said very soft.

I looked over at her, "What is-" I stopped when I noticed her eyes were puffy, they were also red.. She had been crying..

I ran over to her and hugged her, "Luce what happened?" I asked frantically.

"I dropped a hand mirror then when I was cleaning the glass it cut my hand open.." She said quietly, holding up her hand to show me.

I sighed heavily then picked her up and carried her downstairs, I put her on the couch.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the First Aid Kit.

"Why were you crying though?.." I asked as I sat down next to her and cleaned out her wound.

"It hurt really bad to the point I started crying.." She said then wiped her eyes.

I wrapped it up then kissed her hand, "I'm just glad your okay.. I forgot to mention, my other brother Gray and his girlfriend, Juvia. They are coming over tommrow." I said then looked at her.

"So you want me to cook for them?.." She asked me.

"No.. your free to do what you want.. You aren't a slave.." I said, smiling softly.

Author's Note:
I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating! I've been so busy and I just now got the chance to update.
Hopefully the next chapter won't take so long of a time to update.
I'm so thankful that you guys stuck with me while I was gone tho.. we got to 5k+ reads!
Thank you so much!

Love, Ara ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...