The Billionaire's Queen

By shiningelsa13

So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the o... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER # 1
CHAPTER # 2
CHAPTER # 3
CHAPTER # 4
CHAPTER #5
CHAPTER # 6
CHAPTER # 7
CHAPTER # 8
CHAPTER # 9
CHAPTER # 10
Untitled Part 13
CHAPTER # 12
CHAPTER # 13
CHAPTER # 14
CHAPTER#15
CHAPTER # 16
CHAPTER # 17
CHAPTER # 18
CHAPTER # 19
CHAPTER # 20
CHAPTER # 21
CHAPTER # 22
CHAPTER # 23
CHAPTER # 24
PICS IN THEIR ROOM
CHAPTER # 25
CHAPTER # 26
CHAPTER # 27
CHAPTER # 28
CHAPTER # 29
CHAPTER # 30
CHAPTER # 31
CHAPTER # 32
CHAPTER # 33
CHAPTER # 34
CHAPTER # 35
CHAPTER # 36
CHAPTER # 37
CHAPTER # 38
CHAPTER # 39
CHAPTER # 40
CHAPTER # 41
XAVIER AND STELLA
PRETTY PLEASE.
NEW STORY IS OUT.

CHAPTER # 11

9K 412 37
By shiningelsa13

CHAPTER # 11

Xavier POV:

I was already feeling so useless as I didn't know what to do about Stella. But like that was not enough there was some jerk messing around with my company's working system and my mail account. It was an emergency situation, all my upcoming projects and my present deals were in danger. My team of computer programmers were working on it but it was of no use.

Suddenly I remembered that last year Lucas had gone through a similar problem but then he got out of it by the help of some techno expert. I had to contact to him.

After contacting him I got to know that the techno expert who resolved his problem was none other than my other problem, Stella.
Wow I should clap for my messed up life.
I got her number from Lucas.

I called her and then she picked up after two rings,

'' hey Xavier, what's up!''

''how did you know that it's I.''

''from the caller ID''.

''You have my phone number?''

''of course''

'' why? Am I your secret crush?''

''absolutely not''

''Xavier, I thought you had a serious problem?'' said Lucas

''yeah, Stella I need you right now''

''shut up you pervert''

''No! I mean I need you right now to help me''

Wow that was close.

''for what?''

I need to do this.

''Stella, I'm looking for the world's best hacker right now to help me. Do you think you are the one?''

''I'm coming to prove it to you''

I knew it, she likes challenges.

Five minutes later she was in my office

''hi Xavier, hi Lucas''

''hi Stella'' I and Lucas said in unison.

''so what is it?'' Stella asked and Lucas got an important phone call so he had to leave.

'' well some jerk is messing around with my computer system.''

''What will I get in return for helping you?''

''money?''

''how much?'' she asked

''how much you want?''

''one billion''

''WHAT!''

''well I also want to be a billionaire. Besides I'm the one who is going to save your money from being stolen Mr. Billionaire.''

She is again right. She is the one saving my money from being stolen.

''alright''

''good''

She made herself comfortable on my office chair looking like a small Queen on a giant chair.

''this is your laptop right.'' she wore her reading glasses which made her look like a hot nerd and started to work on it

''Yes.''

''order five vanilla shakes for me I need it''

'' how can I forget your obsession to vanilla shake.?'' I said while ordering for it.

It was such a big problem,my money and company was in danger right then but still I was calm just because of her presence.
She was working on my laptop and on her 3rd glass of vanilla shake when she said,

''Xavier why are you staring at me? if you are bored then you can talk to me."

''then tell me how much money you demanded from Lucas?''I asked to tease her.

''I did it for free. After all, he is my friend's husband.''

'' so it's my fault that I'm not married to one of your friends?''

''it is just business Xavier don't take it to your heart.''

'' so what are you gonna do after becoming a billionaire?''

'' I will spend it on my home.''

I knew it she would donate the money to the orphanage as it was her home. I  knew that all of her bonuses also go there.

''all done'' she announced

'' really?''

''yes'' she said taking her 4th glass of shake and passed the other one to me and said,

''let's celebrate with vanilla shake, cheers!''

Vanilla shake was surprisingly good.

''my cheque?'' she asked

''here '' I gave her the cheque that I had already signed.

Just then Mike my PA came in my office. He was young, lean and very competent. He was a bit shy too.

When I was done talking to Mike. I heard Stella

''hi Mike, I'm Stella.''

''h-hi''

''I like your dimples, you should smile more.'' hearing this he blushed.

''Aww! You are so cute. Would you like to go on a date with me?''

I glared at him and said with a clenched jaw,

''Mike you can leave ,NOW!'' he got up to leave and Stella too got up.

''I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8 pm at Starbucks near your office.'' saying this she took his phone from his hand and saved her number. While she was doing that I was glaring at him and he was trembling in fear.

''bye Xavier, bye Mike.''

........................................................................

I was getting ready for my date with a supermodel Sophia. I decided to ruin Mike's date with Stella.
Don't ask me why because I don't know.
I knew where they were going as I threatened Mike to ask her by calling her in front of me. They were going to a famous restaurant which belonged to my friend Lucas. When Mike told her that it was his first date as he was a bit shy she promised to make it memorable for him. I wanted to know what did that actually mean? I asked Lucas to book my table adjacent to theirs. That jerk took money from me and did it free of cost for Stella.

I got to the restaurant with my date Sophia who was wearing a revealing red gown with thigh high slit and lots of make up. We got to our table and I started to wait for them while Sophia was giving her order. Then they walked into the restaurant. Mike was looking usual in his business suit but Stella was looking stunning in a blue evening gown, with her hair curled and she walked with a grace. Everyone was looking at her even Sophia. She was walking with grace and confidence like a Queen. I had never seen this side of her. She was smiling adorably at Mike as he looked nervous. When she saw me she waved at me with a sweet smile. I unconsciously raised my hand then lowered it when she walked to their table.

I was totally focused on her, how sweetly she said thank you to him when he pulled the chair for her. They were laughing, enjoying and I was fuming. To make her jealous I danced with Sophia who didn't want any space between us suffocating me but I endured it to make Stella jealous but damn she was so busy in enjoying her date with Mike that she didn't even give a look towards me.

After the dance I ordered some wine and lost count of the glasses of wine I drank looking at them. Mike gifted her a pendant which made her smile, at that time I wanted to be the one to make her smile by gifting her world's most expensive jewels. She gifted him a red tie to wear at work.
Don't worry I snatched it from him the next day at work, as it was mine.
She could give me as many ties as she wanted and I wouldn't complain. But no she couldn't give gifts to me but to everyone in the world.
Then she made him to stand and stood up in front of him. She took off the tie he was wearing which made me to stand up at my place. She started to help him wear the tie she bought for him which made me to experience a constricting pain in my chest. Then she took a selfie with him making me loose all my control. I smashed my table to the ground making Sophia scream in fear and charged towards Stella like a mad bull. I wanted her in my arms right then where she truly belonged. Seeing me coming towards her she got Mike's hand and ran away screaming. I chased her like a prince charming chasing after his Cinderella. I didn't care about people watching us I wanted her. When I was close,she turned to look at me and made a chair to fall in my way, successfully creating more distance between us. She got in her car after Mike and drove off leaving me standing there.

I arrived at my suite after booking a cab for Sophia.

I came to the biggest realization of my life that

I LOVE STELLA

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HER FROM THE MOMENT I SAW HER.

I will make her mine

I will marry her

I will make love to her

I will make her pregnant with my child

SHE IS MINE, MINE AND ONLY MINE.

It was time to call a meeting, LOVE MEETING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 586 40
"What? Xavier can't handle the fact of how De-" Xavier cut me off by choking me and backing me into the wall. My heart was beating out my chest, and...
99.5K 3.7K 27
I open my eyes to see her right above, smiling. She's so adorable. My finger lightly traces her smile line. "Don't you think we could do something e...
611K 23.8K 40
Xavier Knight is known as a cold-hearted ruthless multi-Billionaire. He doesn't give a damn to those who talk behind his back because he have no time...
1K 37 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...