How it all happened

By jaureguiforev

Lauren,Ally, and Dinah were the cool kids at Miami High. Camila was the laughing stock. Normani just moved to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not a update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Need help????
When things cant get any worse
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Smut or no???
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
No update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Ideas?
Chapter 24
New book
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sorry
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Favor❤️❤️
Sequel???
Chapter 40
Just sum
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Happy thanksgiving
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Welp
Chapter 49

Chapter 28

320 19 2
By jaureguiforev

Normani's pov

After Lauren left I felt bad cause she didn't deserve me being rude and shit to her. I grabbed my keys and went to my car and going to find Lauren.

I called ally, it went straight to voicemail
I tried to call Lauren, went to voicemail
Tried to cal Dinah then it went straight to voicemail.

What's going on?

So I drive to dinahs house. When I get there I see Lauren's motorcycle. I park my car and head to Dinahs door. It was unlocked so I walked in and Dinah was laying on her back blood everywhere and Lauren was laying on her stomach blood on her neck and on her arm and leg. I ran over and tried to shake them awake but they wouldn't budge. Couple of minutes later the police and ambulance.

The police officer moved me over and asked "Miss, can u tell me what happened."

"I don't know what happened my girlfriend came over here cause we had a fight and i made a mistake so I came after her and I ended up here. I saw her motorcycle so I knew she was here and when I walked in they were laying here covered in blood."

"So you have no clue who did this."

"No sir."

"Ok well can u identity who these two girls are for me so I can get their names."

"Yes the girl in the leather jacket is my girlfriend, Lauren. And the one in the blue shirt is one of my best friends, Dinah."

"Thank you miss. Would you like a ride to the hospital and from there u will get further notice about things." I nodded and walked with him. I looked back and saw my gf and my best friend getting carried to the back of two ambulances. I started to cry but kept it silent.

*at the hospital*

I say in the hospital waiting room, waiting for one of the doctors to tell me something. I called ally a couple minutes after I got to the hospital and she said she would be here soon. I wiped my eyes and looked up and Ally was standing right there. "ALLY!" I screamed while hugging her tight.

Once we broke the hug and sat down she started to speak.

"Have they said anything about Lauren or Dinah."

"No I've been waiting for too long and I can't take it." I said while crying into ally's shoulder.

"I'm going to take nap wake me up when the doctors come in."

*1 hour later*

I felt someone shaking me so I opened my yea slowly.

"Hey Mani. The nurse is here." That's Sharon I sat straight up. "Wh-what can u tell us."

"Well Dinah and Lauren have two different stories. Dinah only has a broken arm busted lip and a black eye. Lauren since she got hit in the head is in a coma." Once I heard the nurse say Lauren was in a coma that's when I broke out crying. 'No no this can't happen to me' I said in my head.

*couple hours later*

They sent us home and once I got to my bed I cried and cried. Then I ended up crying myself to sleep. 'Please wake up Lauren'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
91.6K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
17.6K 698 25
Lauren and Camila hate each other. What will happen if they are put together for a project as a punishment? Lauren's a badass. Camila will top. Warni...
3.8K 170 44
Your story, your life! Who do you think your going to end up with? Lauren, Camila or maybe both of them? Can you handle a relationship while being a...