The Adventures of Minecraftia

By GreenCrystalizer

Minecraftia is a land of Minecraft except with no blocky figures. Instead there are real figures of people bu... More

The Adventures of Minecraftia
The magic orb
Deciding what to do for the next chapter with Sabrina and Alysson/ Fira
Fira and Sabrina Prologue
Water against Nature.. lets see who wins
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Descrpition of attacks, etc. in last chapter
Dem bad boys are in town ;)
Against the might Skeletons, Zombies, and Creepers!!
Syrup and Eggs... Why not?!?
My amazing Battle Cry!!!
Christmas Special ^_^
Couplessss!!!
Late night randomness!!! ;)
Random facts about me!!! cause im BOREDDDDD!!!
Science Fair Struggles!! :((((
Will the Adventures of Minecraftia ever be the same?!?
Will Minecraftia ever be the same Part 2 ;)
Fun Fiction about SABRINA!!
MINECRAFT FINEST!!!!!!!!!!!
Authors note :))))))))
Dem posys Tho ;)
The blue eyes
Conversations with Sabrina;)
Powers
The mind that controlled the earth
Good night?
Traitors and Rivals {Ch.29 }
Seriously Literally and Stupidly { Updates }
Random story that Sabrina sent me ENJOY!!! :P
Who dat? Who dat? It ain't I-G-G-Y { Ch. 30}
YOU BETTER READ THIS!!!!! ;3
New Years Update ;)
Pure Bliss {Ch. 31}
Update schedule (READ)
The story of love and demonsssssss
Blood and Gun Shots {Ch.38}
Torn to Shreds {Ch.39}
Boom Clap {Ch.39}

In da beginning

110 6 2
By GreenCrystalizer

POV ???

" MAMA !! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" I cried out.

I curled up into a ball and cried my eyes out.

They were raiding.. The bounty hunters were here to finish off their dirty work.

They are trying to stop the era of the nature benders.

Only a few will live after today.

A bomb went off.

"Mama!" I whispered.

She walked through the door. I ran up and hugged her.

"I'm sorry sweetie I had to take care of some business." She whispered while kissing the top of my head.

Then a bomb went off in front of the door where my mom was standing... She died.

My mom died.

"AHHHH!! NO WHY! SHE WAS YOUR BEST CREATURE! WHYY!!" I screamed out in fury.

She didn't have to die, she was to good to die. Too kind to die.

I cried... I didn't know what to do.

The door opened and closed with a bang. I whimpered and ran to sit in the corner of the room.

"Come here brat! I will save you." He yelled.

I shook my head from side to side. He grabbed my fragile 6 year old body and took me away.

I then blacked out.

*** later ***

Where am I?

"You are in the cyber factory... We are going to change you into a monster." A voice boom at me.

"WHAT?!? IM LEAVING!!"I screeched. I wiggled but I was chained in. What could I do?

** Note: A bender lives forever and can choose any age to be ongoing for, unless they are shot in the heart with another bender of their kind (nature against nature) with their strongest ability. Then you would die into forever ashes**

" Hahaha!" the voice boomed again. " You aren't going no where, for a long time!"

Then a man walked up. He was in a suit of some sort (not a business suit, but an actual suit)

I've heard of a lot of different immortals with different suits, but

I've never seen this one...

He was wearing a chained golden shirt with roses embroidered into it. He had grey ripped jeans. And dark black laced up boots that went up to a 1/4 before the knee.

He also had purple mask...?? and the eyes shone through it. Who is he??And he had lots of arms.

"My name is Tron! and you are my slavey You will do as I say and as i want!" Tron yelled forcefully at me.

Whatever. I thought.

"Not whatever! You will or else I will hang you from your little toes from the balcony above the forever blaze made by Tira ( not Fira... It's supposed to have a 'T') the fire bender... Actually he is the leader of the Fire Bender race... which is a part if the bigger race of bender I general." He explained.

"And there are water bender and nature - - -" I dozed off as he continued. His voice is BORINGGG!

* later XD I don't feel like explaining*

I woke up I'm ANOTHER ROOM.. For potatoe's sake can't they just figure out the darn room situation. NO. THEY. CANT.

"Look she woke up!" Some guy yelled.

"Ugghh... shut up I have a headache!" I yelled.

"No bitch you have no choice." he yelled back.

No one has ever yelled at me like that before.

"We have one thing to tell you, so listen up!" A guy yelled again.

'NO!' I thought.

"Well your dad is going to betray you and he's going to shoot you with a formula that will turn you into the next best nature bender so you can fight in the war he cowardly turned out of." The dude explained to me.

"NO THAT'S NOT TRUE!!" i fought back.

"Oh but it is child." He seethed.

I started screaming.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Take her to 'the' room!" he barked at one of his slaves.

I just fell limp in the slave's arms... There's i point in fighting back.

This guy in a lunatic because this room isn't the comfortable kind... I get beaten in this 'room'.

When will someone save me from this?

** 10 years later **

"You're worthless!" Dude barked (I've still never learned his name)

"No she's not!" Someone yelled.

What the hell... I thought.

" What?" Dude asked.

"No words!" The hero guy yelled, then he shot dude!

" YAYYYYY!!!" I screamed.

Oopps did I say that out loud? I guess so.

" Come here... Im good. My name is Sky and Im here to save you." And with that he took me up into his arms and he fucking turned into some sort of dragon with 6 arms and 2 head O_O

" Bitch I feel good!" I whispered into his shoulder blade.

" Hahaha! You know, you would've died today if I hadn't came and rescued you with my awesome moves.!" He stated victoriously.

" Yeah..." I said obviously fazed by what just happened.

" This is my head-quarters." He said as we flew over this HUGE building.

"WOW!" I said.

When we got in everyone looked at me strangely because I was super thin because I barely ate and my clothes were ripped AND there was literally blood all over me. Dude never gave me new clothes..

" Okay this is a laboratory and we have to wipe your memory." Sky said,

" What?!?" I whispered almost crying.

" You are not supposed to know about me and frankly I'm not supposed to know about you."

He picked me up softly and placed me on a white sheeted bed.

I cried. That's it.

" It will only hurt for a second..." sky went on about the procedure, but I really didn't care because I wouldn't know anyone after this.

" Okay are you ready?" Sky asked.

I just nodded.

Now all I could see was black~~

~~~ Who am I?

~~~Who's my parents?

~~~Where am I?

I opened my eyes and right white lights shined through blinding me...

The last thing I remembered was nothing... I remember nothing at all!

" UGHHH!" I yelled out.

Where the fuck am I?!? I thought.

And this is where __________ started.

Who is this do you think?

This next ________ bender.

Authors Note:

So Who do you think that was about?

Hahaha! and if you don't understand this chapter look at the title of this chapter.

And I really hope you guys liked it, I've been working on this all week.

And the next chapter will be on the new OC that wanted to a part of the Sabrina crew in the beginning of this story:) I didn't forget about yall, promise ;)

I'm have SOO MANY READ :))))

Love yall my noodly cat walrus',

Alexandria :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 214 49
Katlyn Lives in Massachusetts, Usa. She dreams to escape in which she does, finally seeing her brother after 3 years without contact. Somethings chan...
155K 2.2K 56
Hello all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and do you like like Team Crafted? Do you have an OC? If so please follow me in an exciting adventure w...
78.6K 3K 47
Misty has her own creative style but someone *Cough Cough* Team Crafted doesn't like her one bit. They decide to try to bully her till she leaves the...
11K 323 24
Alex is a girl who had a best friend but her bestie betrayed her and joined team crafted and now team crafted uses her a prey to them for they are a...