Tom Holland Imagines

By buckyparker

I love this smol bean and decided to do a little book of imagines on him! Ill be focusing more on Peter Parke... More

Tom Holland ; You and Me
Tom Holland ; A Total Mess
Peter Parker ; Let it Grow
Peter Parker ; Saviour
Peter Parker ; Friendly Neighbourhood Spider
Tom Holland ; Ex Girlfriend Interview
Tom Holland ; Facetime
Peter Parker ; Hesitation
Peter Parker ; Finding Out (LONG)
Peter Parker ; Secrets
Peter Parker ; I thought you were smarter than this
Peter Parker; Couch Cuddles
Peter Parker ; She Wasnt You
Peter Parker ; Jealous
Peter Parker ; Dont Let Me Go
Peter Parker ; Pretty Girl
Tom Holland ; Third Times A Charm
Peter Parker ; Peter?
Tom Holland ; Quackson?
Peter Parker ; Have You Ever Been in Love?
Tom Holland ; Pipsqueak
Tom Holland ; Once in a lifetime
Peter Parker; Bruised
Peter Parker; THE FLOOR IS LAVA!!
Peter Parker; You suck, Parker
Tom Holland ; Its Late
Peter Parker; Peter Stop
Peter Parker; You Deserve To Be Loved
Tom Holland; SMUT!! READ WITH CAUTION
Peter Parker; Jealousy
Peter Parker; Come Back Alive and I'll tell you
Peter Parker; I don't usually tell girls I'm half spider
Peter Parker; Tell me you are not Spiderman
Tom Holland; Oblivious
Tom Holland ; Bras
Tom Holland; Insomnia
Tom Holland ; Coming Home
Tom Holland ; Gym Buddies
Peter Parker ; Lockers
Peter Parker ; Headlines
Tom Holland ; He Talks About You In An Interview
Tom Holland; Puddles
Tom Holland; Surprises
Peter Parker - Priorities Man
Tom Holland - Dogs Don't Wear Clothes
Tom Holland ; Planes
Peter Parker ; Secrets
Peter Parker ; Stakeout
Tom Holland : Flu
Tom Holland: Drunken Confession Night
Tom Holland: Medic
Peter Parker : Spider Tattoo
Sunday Mornings - Tom Holland

Peter Parker ; You're an Idiot

9.9K 251 33
By buckyparker

Sophomore year was supposed to be my hardest year – it was supposed to be hard for me to make friends, everyone had already known each other from the year before, then there was the fact of me being too shy, to the point that I'd rather shove myself into a locker than attempt to even a single 'hi' to anyone looking at me. The key phrase here is 'supposed to' – Peter Parker made everything that much easier for me, the moment I walked through the door.

I walked into the school building seven minutes after the final bell rang, my anxiety crept up to me knowing I'd have to walk into an already-started classroom and interrupt the teacher, I took my time walking down the hall, heading to my classroom. I turned around hearing someone running behind me, but before I could glance at the person their body slammed into mine and threw us on the floor. I ended up lying on top of the person who collided into me, their hands wounded around my waist. I heard a mumbled 'shit' and finally looked down at the person who bumped into me – a boy, a cute boy, with brown hair and brown eyes and very – very – strong arms.

"Shit, I'm sorry – I just, I'm late again. I – I didn't see you! I'm sorry." He rushed to lift both of us up, his arms still around my waist. I glanced down and looked up at him, my cheeks almost as red as his – I'm assuming. "Sorry – again." His hands immediately left my waist as one landed on his hip and the other carded through his hair. I looked down at my schedule, realizing I had no idea where I was going. I looked back up and smiled softly, feeling bad that he was so embarrassed.

"It's cool, but to make it up to me you can show me where room 304 is?" He smiled widely and nodded quickly. "Sure! I'm going there anyway! AP Physics, huh?" I nodded as he held his hand out to me. I shook it and we went on walking.

"I'm Peter. Uh – Peter Parker."

"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)."

"Are you serious? How did you get a better score than me?" Peter threw his arms up drastically, signaling between both of our papers. I rolled my eyes and laughed as his gaze fell forward again, watching where he was walking.

"I only score two percent higher, Peter. Don't be ridiculous. I could tutor you if you want." I teased him, shoving him slightly. When he didn't say anything, I turned around to look at him. He looked like he was in a trance, his pace lagging a couple of feet behind. I tried to follow his gaze, my eyes falling onto Liz Allen. I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace, trying to get to catch up to Ned at his locker so I didn't have to mope over Peter being an oblivious idiot.

Since Peter and I met sophomore year, we've been inseparable since. Getting to know someone for two years was fun, but when it came to harboring a crush on said person for almost two years was exhausting, and having to watch them like someone else was just ridiculously pathetic – especially when you didn't do anything to stop yourself from liking them.

"Hey Ned!" I bumped his shoulder slightly with mine as he shut his locker. He smiled down at me. "Where's our third musketeer?" I rolled my eyes at the mention of Peter, nodding toward Liz, who was now speaking to Peter. I looked up at Ned again to catch him rolling his eyes, too. "That kid is painfully stupid." My eyebrows pulled together in question.

"What are you talking about?" He shot me an incredulous look. "What?"

"Oh, come on! You and Peter have been destined to fall in love since he threw himself on top of you two years ago," my cheeks flared a little, also growing a little irritated that Ned knew that I liked Peter and Peter didn't.

"Shut up," I shoved him again, "he didn't throw himself at me, he bumped into me... hard." Our conversation was cut short as Peter rushed up to us, out of breath.

"Did you guys see that?" He rushed out, giving us exasperated looks when we shrugged our shoulders, "Liz was talking to me! Like, actually talking to me! We had a real conversation!"

"Oh? About what?" Ned leaned against the lockers, shooting Peter a non-believing look.

"Well, it was – well, I mean it was about the school campaign," I laughed lightly as Ned rolled his eyes, "but! But, we talked about strategy for, like, four minutes!" Ned started walking out the door as we both followed him. "Anyway, she also got my number." This caused Ned and me to stop in our tracks, wide-eyes and mouth-gaping at Peter as he gave us a cocky smirk.

"How'd you swing that, Romeo?"

"I told her that if she ever needed help with the campaign, I'd be happy to lend a hand." I huffed before starting to walk back to my apartment.

"(Y/N)! Where're you going?"

"Home! I'll see you guys on Monday." I sighed dramatically as I felt Peter's hand clutch mine, ignoring the tingling sensation it shot through me. "What?"

"We're still on for tonight, right? It's movie night." I smiled slightly as he mentioned our bi-weekly movie night. He stuck out his bottom look in a weak attempt to shoot you a pleading look. Your smile widened as you nodded. "Good, I'd be extremely sad if you ditched our date." My cheeks flared a little at the word 'date', knowing he used it loosely. "See you tonight!" He pecked my cheek before walking back to Ned. I continued to smile as I walked to my apartment.

"Alright, which is next? Back to the Future or Peter Pan?" I looked behind me to see Peter reaching for his phone as it vibrated.

"Hm, surprise m – holy shit!" I jumped from his sudden outburst.

"Jesus, Peter! What's wrong?" I saw him collecting his things frantically, causing me to worry as I reached to grab his jacket from him.

"Liz texted me! She wants me to come over to help her with something." I dropped his jacket on the ground in front of the door. I turned around and gave him what I assumed was a disapproving look. "What?"

"You're ditching movie night to help Liz with a stupid campaign?"

"I – come on, it's not stupid."

"Peter, it's a high school campaign – will it matter next year?" He hesitated before rolling his eyes at me.

"Come on, you know I like Liz." I threw my hands up. "What?"

"Why? Why do you like Liz? Is it because of everything you don't have in common? Is it the fact that you're both nothing alike? Is it because she's friends with everyone who torments you everyday? Hm, you're right, Peter! What's not to like?" His mouth was open as he stared at me with wide eyes. His face contorted to one of anger after a beat of silence.

"You know what? Screw you! God forbid I like a girl who isn't you, right?" My whole demeanor changed as my shoulders slumped and I looked at him like he had two heads.

"Get out."

"What?"

"Go! Go hang out with Liz, go jump off our roof and swing off into the sunset together for all I care! Just – just, get out!" Both of our breathing was the only thing that was heard in my small living room. We both stood and stared at each other, waiting for the other to break the silence. Finally, he walked up to me, picked up his jacket and slammed the door after leaving. I walked to my couch, dialing Ned and asking him if he could come over.

I fell asleep at around eleven o'clock, eventually crying myself out against Ned before he tucked me in and left. I woke up to the sound of light tapping on my window. I looked out to see none other than the friendly neighborhood asshat. I looked at my clock and saw it read 11:26. I opened my window but didn't let Peter in. "What are you doing here?" He reached up and pulled his mask off, showing a sheepish smile on his face.

"Can I come in?" I looked outside into the quiet – and cold – streets of New York before moving to the side and allowing Peter to step in.

"Okay, why are you here?" I looked up at him to see him playing with his fingers. He sat on the edge of my bed, placing his mask down on my bedside table and patting the spot next to him. I sat on the desk chair instead, waiting for him to speak. He looked up and sighed at my choice of seating.

"I'm such an idiot."

"That's one word for you." I heard him chuckle, cursing myself when I felt myself smile faintly at the sound. He stood up and kneeled in front of me.

"I'm so sorry," his hands came up to unfold my arms, "what I said to you – god, that was such a dick move. I – I just, shit, I don't even know. I thought I liked Liz –" "Thought?" "Yeah, I don't like Liz." His hands began blindly playing with my fingers.

"If you don't like Liz then why did you ditch me?"

"I don't know, I really thought I liked Liz. But, then I got there and I couldn't even stand being in the same room alone with her for more than forty minutes. I kept thinking about how we didn't have anything in common, and how badly her friends have treated me, you know she didn't even try to apologize when I brought that up to her." He stood up, pulling me with him, him leading us to my bed. "I just kept thinking about how much I'd rather be with you."

"Peter," I stopped talking when he shook his head.

"No, please, just let me get this out." I nodded for him to continue. "It took me actually being with Liz to realize that the only person I'd want to be around is you – like, I want to be with you, all the time if I could. Liz is cool, but," his right hand came to rest on my cheek, "she isn't you. And, I don't know why I ever thought she could be." My breathing hitched as he leaned toward me. "Would you totally hate me if I kissed you right now?" His voice was brought down to a whisper. As soon as I shook my head his lips were on mine. Both of his hands rested on my face, pulling me impossibly closer. His hands dropped to the back of my neck, tilting me upwards to deepen the kiss.

"Peter," I sighed into him as he pulled away. His breath hit my face as he rested his forehead on mine.

"Yes?"

"You are an idiot." He laughed slightly before nodding. "But, I wouldn't like you any other way." He pecked me again before pulling away completely, smiling widely at me.

"Good, you're kind of stuck with me now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 93.7K 131
Imagines about Tom Holland and some characters he has played💕
28.1K 280 23
Various imagines of the man himself Tom Holland and also the friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man aka Peter Parker! Enjoy ❤️
26.1K 385 66
Imagines for the amazing and adorable Tom Holland I will do requests if it's Peter or Tom I don't much about his other characters lol...
14.7K 210 17
Just a bunch of imagines about the cutest nerd in the universe and a native of South-West London... MIGHT GET A LIL STEAMY 😏 REQUESTS ARE OPEN❤️