Peter Parker; Peter Stop

Trying to pay attention to the teacher, the only thing you could focus in was Peter's hand up your thigh. He didn't seem to care about the fact that you were at school, in the middle of class and surrounded by people. It had all started as a joke, as you had decided to tease him a little when you got to school. 

Your make out session that you had been having the day before had been interrupted by Aunt May calling you both for dinner, and knowing that you had left their house leaving Peter a little too excited, you decided to whisper some things in his ear when you got to his locker. As he was about to kiss you, the bell rang, leaving him with no option but go to class, as you had slipped away from his arms, teasing him a little more. What you hadn't expected was for him to run his hand up your thigh and whisper things in the middle of a lesson. And that was exactly what he was doing.

'Maybe we should skip Maths and finish what we started yesterday at my room' he whispered. He was running his hand incredibly slow, knowing that would get you more turned on. 'If you can keep quiet, we can go to the janitor closet. But I know you can't. Maybe we should take the car to my house. Or just go to the car. Whatever you prefer' his hand was getting dangerously up your thigh, making you shiver.
'Stop making me horny, Peter. We are at class. Somebody could see us' you said, trying to keep calm. You looked directly at his eyes, which held a suggestive look, making you even hornier than before. You needed to get out of there. It was getting too much for you to handle, and you knew you would end up moaning if Peter didn't stop playing with his hand. You raised your hand, catching the teacher's attention. 'Can I please go to the nursery? My head hurts so much and I think I might pass out' you said, trying to look serious. The teacher gave you a worried look and nodded, and you took all your belongings and rushed through the door, barely hearing Peter telling the teacher he would go with you to check if you were okay.
As you heard the door close behind you, you turned and saw Peter standing there with a smirk. 'I can't take it anymore', you said as you took his face in your hands and pressed your lips firmly to his. He put his hands on your hips, pulling you closer until there were no gaps between your bodies. 'I'll be quiet' you whispered, wanting Peter to understand what you meant. He did, and smirked against your lips, taking your hand and leading you to a room on the same floor. Opening the door, he pushed you inside, put you against the wall and grabbed you by the ass, making you wrap your legs around his waist.
'You better be quiet, because I won't stop.' He said with a rough voice, throwing both your backpacks to the ground. He squeezed your butt, and finally, after putting up for so long, you finally moaned, eager for what was coming next.... 

I'm evil I know!!