tom holland/peter parker imag...

By yikestozier

hope you guys like my stories and pls send requests if you have any ideas More

authors note♥︎
on set~tom holland
finding out~peter parker: part1
finding out~peter parker: part2
cuddles and quacksons~tom holland
i want to be something more~peter parker
out of my league~tom holland
new friends, new teamates~peter parker
premiere~tom holland
study dates ;))~peter parker
facetime call~tom holland pt.1
training~peter parker
lip sync battle~tom holland
facetime call~tom holland pt.2
kidnapped~peter parker
photo shoot~tom holland
the princess and the spider~peter parker
social media posts~tom holland
i was tagged
the butterfly garden~tom holland
puppies and responsibilities~peter parker
my best friends girlfriend~tom holland
A/N
i was tagged..again
insecurities~tom holland
it's always been you~peter parker
dating tom holland would be like....
dating peter parker would be like...
karaoke night~tom holland
dads can be annoying~peter parker
I need some help
beach days~tom holland
Happy birthday Zendaya!!-A/N
haircut~tom holland
blurbs 1~tom holland
jealous~tom holland
tom when...
group chat~tom holland
nobody is perfect~peter parker
youtube life~peter parker
social media posts~peter parker
couples challenge~tom holland
IT premiere~tom holland
wisdom teeth~peter parker
a/n-meet the author (prepare for cringe)
laughter and sleep~tom holland
birthday girl~peter parker
gifs & text messages~tom holland
a/n
disney trip: part 1~peter parker
disney trip: part 2~peter parker
comic-con~tom holland
netflix and sleep~peter parker
eggo day~tom holland
a/n <3
happy birthday, my love~tom holland
party time~peter parker
shapeshifting mischief~peter parker
a/n :((
cinematic universe crossover ~peter parker
cute texts~tom holland
shameless self promo :))
surprise~tom holland
f0oKin nEt NeUtRaLiTy
bite me~tom holland
happy new year's eve!!
The end...
good news!!
im back?
announcement :)
Hero: Peter Parker
Only Swtr
Dream Alone

jealousy~peter parker

24.2K 330 103
By yikestozier

a/n: you guy can always request stories that you want me to do!! <3
------------------
"Peter?", Ned said as he snapped his fingers in front of Peter to take him out of his trance. "Yeah?", he said while still staring at y/n, his girlfriend. She was talking to her friends and occasionally looked at Peter and smiled. "You've been looking at her for the past five minutes, it's getting creepy.", Ned stated. "I know but she's so beautiful, I can't help it."

Y/n walked over to Peter and Ned's lunch table. "Hey guys." she said to them as she gave Ned a fist bump and then kissing Peter's cheek. "Ewwwww, save the PDA for the bed!!", Michelle, one of y/n's best friends, said. Peter and y/n blushed.

After lunch, Peter went with y/n to get her text books. Peter remembered he needed something from his locker,"I'll be right back. I have to get something from my locker." "Okay I'll catch up with you in class.", y/n said. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to his locker.
When Peter didn't show up to class, you knew he probably had to do a mission with Mr. Stark. Before you left the class you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Hey y/n," you heard Flash's annoying voice. Flash was the bully of the school, he usually picked on Peter so you basically disliked Flash very much (i don't use the word hate😂🤷‍♀️) You rolled your eyes,"What do you want, Flash?" "I was wondering if you were free tonight?" You rolled your eyes once more,"Flash you know very well that I have a boyfriend considering he's the one you pick on the most in this school, which I don't appreciate."
Flash had a confused look on his face,"I'm not asking you out, y/n. I'm actually failing science class and I know you and your geeky boyfriend are geniuses at science. And plus the teacher told me to ask you specifically." You took a deep breath and said,"Sure I can help you. Meet me at my house, that's where my textbook is." After you said that you walked away saving yourself from a longer conversation with Flash.
~Time skip to the end of the day~
As you walked home, you dreaded the idea of being with Flash for almost 30 minutes. Only 15 minutes after you got home you heard a knock on the door. You checked the peephole and saw that it was Flash. You let him in and you went to your bedroom and sat on the floor with your door open.
You started to let him read your notes as you made a pop quiz to see if he was paying attention. Every so often you saw him checking you out. And you even noticed him flirting with you. When he was talking to you about cells and stuff (idk what they learn in high school science XD) he leaned towards you and you backed away. Then you heard someone knock on your window. You quickly got up and opened it to see that it was Spider-Man."You know flirting with girls who already have a boyfriend is frowned upon",Spider-Man said. Flash quickly shot back,"Yeah so, what are you gonna do about it? It's not like she's your girlfriend." You blushed because you knew exactly where this was going. "As a matter of fact, last time I recalled she is my girlfriend. And if you tell anybody about this, your gonna find out how much my strength is worth." After he said that Flash grabbed his things and left.

"Peter Parker, you are never jealous enough, are you?", you said as you laughed. "What?? I'm not jealous," Peter said as he took off his mask. "It's ok, plus I find it cute when you're jealous." You smiled and kissed him. "I love you, y/n." "I love you more, Peter."
----------------
idk how i feel about this one ;-; but anyways i hope you enjoyed it!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 623 22
Hello! These are a collection of one shots about Tom Holland. I do take requests, so please request away if there's something you want to read that...
322K 4.5K 64
-Don't take my writing please, I worked hard on it- This book is full of Peter Parker and Tom Holland Imagines, I haven't edited well in most of the...
190K 2.7K 44
Title says it all. Also I'll probably write Peter Parker Imagines. You can also request any other characters he played or any of the Holland brothers...
39.6K 387 14
Imagines about Tom Holland and occasionally Peter Parker! This book is completed but constantly being revised by me so it can always be in top shape...