Obscura Fabula (Dark Shorts)

By rosaimee

Dark, creepy and disturbing short stories. Some of them true. More

Sophie and The Reaper
Space Mission
The Baker and The Maid
Thy Sweet Blood
The Art Work
A Demon on My Bed
How Hell is Paved
Anger Is a Brief Madness
Monologue of a Child's Ghost
Lady in the Shadows
A Vampire in Staré Mêstro
A Witch's Tale
Wake Up Call
Ghosts Go Green
Midnight Mirrors
Machete
Ghosts and Steps
Beep Beep
Wine Ghosts and a Terrace
Colonel Ghost
Let the Choir Sing
Elves on My Bed
Wake up Sisters!
Forlorn Drums
Never More
Tri-Col-Trí Jalouín
A Rose and a Gravestone
Running Lady
Cesalora #100WordScream
Death Day Pass
Blood and Honor
In A Campsite Like This #Campfireghosts #frightfest2016
Vignettes in the Life of a Witch Girl
Le Dame du Cimetière
Dzunukwa
Last Blessing
A Zombie's Last Journey
The Seamstress
Stranded Astronauts
Behind You
Sahmain
The Mask of Love and Death
Feeding on Moonlight

Repentant

78 21 24
By rosaimee

Repentant

After drinking the potion Circe had given to her, she never thought of the terrible consequences of that decision. Ariel only wish was to spend the rest of her life with her prince. To live forever was not what she wanted, her desire was to have a soul, a pure, loving and immortal soul in her body... but the price she paid was too much.

Her tears mixed with the blood, that still warm dripped through her fingers, staining in carmine her crisp and white wedding dress. Horrified, Ariel contemplated the body of her beloved Eric, lifeless laying on her lap, a lap she now cursed a thousand times. Wishing to have legs was her damnation.

Tricked by the witch, the princess had traded her mermaid tail for fangs, while the candor of the soul obtained was not her own, as it would never be the love of her prince. Repentant she cried. The sea would never be her kingdom again and soulless she'd roam on Earth as her eternal place of torment.

***173 words on the dot.
Challenge #2 WattVampires Classic Vampires!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 9 8
Interested in the unknown? Dare to see the nightmares that swarm the mind? If you're brave enough, open the pages and brace yourself for the darkness...
757 290 9
Horror stories involve supernatural narratives. The more detailed and juicy the description gets, the more the mind is drawn to the story. There can...
1.3K 77 37
- Created for the Halloween Vault contests hosted by Wattpad - On Halloween, things always go bump in the night in the lonely pages of Spookerella. W...
417 61 42
Cuddle up with your favorite pillow for The Odd Family's Book of Bedtime Stories. These short stories aren't like your normal bedtime stories- or may...