Wish (COMPLETE)

By HunterOwl

A Wish Everyone has a wish Even a man who we thought has no more humanity left in him He who we told our chil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
?

Chapter 27

21.5K 599 86
By HunterOwl

Roman POV

I look at Yury while downing my drink then place the glass down on my table.

"I told you, she will be staying with me after we found her." I hiss and he walk towards my table then slam down his hands on it.

"She is my sister and I will be taking her back. I told you what happened didn't I? Do you want something like that to happened again?" He told me and I snort.

"I'm nothing like Nikolay or even Angelo."

"We don't know that now do we?"

I just stay quiet and he continues.

"I trust Nikolay and it didn't end well. Why the hell should I gave her to you?" He asks me.

"What if I promise you something?" I said and he crosses his arms together on his chest.

"Like I will listen." He said and I sigh.

"If I ever hurt her again. Take her away from me anytime you want. I can't let her be with me if all I do is hurting her." I said with promise and he lean forward.

"If you think those kind of words work on me. You thought wrong. You told me you have hurt her before. I won't let it happen again." He said lowly with anger.

"Plus, I feel like choking you to death right now because of it but I stop myself from doing so because I want my sister back."

"Blame that to your father. He's the one who turn me like this." I said with my fists clench on the table making him lean back.

"He's the one who turn me into a cruel person. If I could that day killed him, I would but I can't." I said while glaring at him.

"You're fault for acting reckless."

I bang on the table after he said that.

"He fucking took me away from my home and lock me in the basement then torture me!! Because the man I called father did something reckless! But I was the one who your father took! My mother died that night as well!!" I yell at him and pull him forward by his collar.

"Your father told my father to kill my mother. Yet he foolishly still does as he said." I hiss at him.

He got quiet and I let him go, pushing him.

"Inside of me was boiling with revenge and hatred to both your father and mine. I wish I was the one that killed him but looks like fate have other plans that night. But at least I did kill my father. How I enjoy when he screams bloody murder at me that day." I said chuckling then pour myself another glass of liquor.

"I've turn into your father. Killing people, thirst for blood and would do anything to get something." I said then down my drink.

"You have described yourself to me. The devil in suit. Why would I hand Angela over to you?" He said and my heart beats at the sound of her name.

Placing the glass down on the table, I sit down and rub my face with my hand.

"Because..... She's everything to me." I said and sigh.

"You're only obsessed with her like how Nikolay is obsessed with her too. She is not a property Aurelio. She's a person with feelings. I heard from my assistant that you take her here against her will."

"I have to." I told him.

"I didn't ask you if you have to. All of this is wrong. You don't drag a person from their home and force them to live with you." He scoffs.

"Look at you. Do you realize how you look like right now?" He continued and I shake my head knowing it already.

"Save it."

"You look like a MANIAC. you haven't been taking care of yourself since she was taken. You're barely in your right mind! You would not hesitate to beat a person if they ever touch her if she's here. You won't let her out the house without anyone you trust. She's trap in here. You hold her like you own her. This is an obsession, not love!"

"IT IS LOVE!! I LOVE HER!! AND SHE LOVES ME!!" I scream and stood up.

"HAS SHE EVER TOLD YOU SHE LOVES YOU?!!"

I froze on my spot and just look at him. He glare at me and turn around, ready to leave the room.

"You are only thinking about yourself. What she does and how she makes you feel but I bet you never asked if she accepts all of this or even if she's feeling the same way. Pathetic."

Bang!

Yury drop down on one knee on the floor holding his left shoulder. The smoke from the gun disappear into thin air after I pull the trigger. Rounding to the other side of the table, I walk towards him. He tries to stand up but I kick his back making him drop flat on the floor.

Digging the heel of my slick black shoe on his back, he hisses and I lean down.

"I know she loves me and wants to be with me. If she didn't, she would have said so or tries to leave me." I sigh and close my eyes, remembering her lavander scent, her soft skin, her beautiful hair and espically her eyes before opening mine looking back at him then aim the gun at the back of his head.

"Roman, you have gone way over the line." He grunt out and I press him down harder.

"She is meant to be with me from the very beginning. I will not let anyone stopping me from taking her back."

"You only care for her because you have been lonely for almost half your life. You crave for how she is making you FEEL!!"

He yelled at the end as I shot his shoulder again. His blood tainting the floor and I turn him around so he's facing me.

I slam my foot down on his injured shoulder making him scream.

"Bullshit. You are saying that because you want to take her away from here. Guess what?" I hiss at him and aim the gun.

"I'm taking her."

--------------------

Angela POV

I sit quietly on a chair outside at the balcony. Clearing my mind, breathing in the air and enjoying the view.

The sounds of door open and closing can be heard from the inside then footsteps of two people entering the house.

"Angela? We're back and got some food. Come down."

"I'm out here." I exclaime and stood up, heading inside.

Angelo went to the sofa and just immediatly falls flat on his face first. Charles place two plastic bags on the island then headed to the cabinet for some plates as I walk towards him.

"Is he alright?" I asked quietly, leaning forward then take out some containers from the plastic bag.

Charles looks behind him and shrugs.

"I guess he's tired. Your brother and Mr. Aurelio is really sets on finding you. Even the guy Lorenzo seems tired."

Roman...

"Seems? You were with him?"

"Nope, I was busy trying to sneak a paper in and happened to saw him. Plus, some yelling in some room. Must be fighting. Anyways, the paper was to tell them when and where to get you. We have three more days until the event. Be ready." He said while putting some fried chicken onto the plate.

"Ohh..."

I help him ready the foods on the island then throw away all the containers. As I'm headed to the fridge, I saw a glint on the counter, next to the microwave. Frowning, I walk towards it and pick it up.

A ring with small aqua colored stone on it. It looks lovely and rather familiar. Rolling it between my fingers, my eyes suddenly widen before I froze.

"Angela? Can you get the sodas in the fridge?" Charles voice shock me and I turn smiling at him.

"Yeah, sure."

I put the ring in my jean pocket before hurrying to the fridge taking out three sodas then close it.

"Boss. The foods are ready."

Angelo didn't move from the sofa and Charles phone rings.

"Angela, can you wake the boss up. I have to answer this." He said then walk out of the house answering the phone.

I look at the sofa and walk towards it. It was quiet and I walk around it then saw him sound asleep. Poking him arm, I tried to wake him up.

"Umm... Angelo? The food. It's going to get cold if you don't wake up." I told him and started to shake his arm.

He only groan and face the other way.

"Angelo... Angelo? Hey, wake up."

"What..." he mumble turning back at me with closed eyes and I sigh.

"Food. It's ready. Come on." I said and stood up when he tiredly open his eyes.

I can hear him getting up and walk towards the foods. Placing a plate in front of him, I open the soda and put it beside it.

"Your lover boy and the brother of yours are driving me crazy. I can't even get a proper sleep. I need my beauty sleep." He mumbles and start digging the food while I smile, shaking my head.

"Then why not just send me back? Would that not make things easier?"

"It would but I have other plans."

I stop from taking the chicken and frown.

"Plans?"

"Yeah, none of your business." He said looking at me for a moment before continue eating.

"It should be. I'm involve in this." I told him and took a bite of my chicken.

"Yes, you are involved but I'm not telling. It will ruin the surprise." He said chuckling.

I was about to say something but Charles enter with a serious face.

"Charles boy, eat up. We'll be busy later again." Angelo said and drink his can of soda.

"Boss... I have news..." Charles said and Angelo raises his eyebrow while turning behind him.

Charles point to his phone and gesture at the open front door.

"Fine. Angela, don't take my food." He said and I just blink at him then nods quickly when he points his finger at me.

He got of the stool and went off out the house with Charles, leaving me alone eating my food.

Once the door shut, I pull out the ring and observe it. It still looks like how I left it. Not a scratch can be seen.

Nostalgic moments came into my mind and I can feel the pain in my heart. Slowly sliding the ring on my ring finger, I lean towards it and kiss it.

It was a gift I got when I was thirteen... Nikolay gave it to me.

That day was my birthday when he bought it as a present for me. We were happy and he would talk with me about everything. I remember once when I asked him if unicorn was real and he said...

----------

"I don't know, maybe..... but I do know what exist." He said and pick another flower for me.

"What?" I said as I make a flower crown beside him.

"Angels."

I scrunch my nose and look up at him and see he already staring at me.

"Angels? Have you seen one?" I asked and he smile at me.

"Yes... A beautiful one yet. Hard to let go of her image in my head."

"Huh... How does she look like?" I asked again and he chuckle then place a daisy on my open palm.

"I can't tell you. It's a secret." He said and I pout.

"I'll promise to keep it a secret. I'm good with keeping secrets!" I exclaim and he shakes his head.

"Nope." He said popping the 'P'.

"Please?" I asked and gave him my best and most sad eyes. Even my brother gave up instantly when I asked him for something.

He looks at me and smirk.

"Alright."

I smile brightly at him and he lean his cheek towards me.

"But first, kiss my cheek. Only then I'll tell you." He said and I quickly hug his neck then attack his cheek with multiple kisses.

I let go of him and look at him as he chuckles.

"So...." I said with patience and he curl his finger calling me then whisper into my ear.

"She looks exactly like you."

I pull back and frown.

"Really?" I asked again and he smile.

"Why do you think I call you 'Angel'?"

----------

I blush on the stool as I scrape my plate with a spoon. Shaking my head, I pat both my cheek and take deep breath.

I should really finish my food...

Picking up the spoon, I was ready to continue eating my food when I suddenly remember about the two of them. Must be talking about something important... maybe about me? Or about his plan?

I try to keep myself from sneaking up to them but I guess curiosity win this time.

I quiet got of the stool and tip toe to the door. Slowly, their voices getting louder but I can tell they are controlling their voices.

".......big problem. How did this happen?" Angelo asked and I slowly place my hand on the door.

"Well, I'm not sure. He told the servants to remove Mr. Volkov quickly but luckily one of our man is one of them. So, he called and inform." Charles said and I feel panic when he mentions my brother.

"Is he still alive and well?" Angelo asked and everything when quiet.

What does he mean alive? Did my brother got hurt? Is he alright? Did they bring him to the hospital? Can I go there? Who did it?

I feel my stomach clench and my palms becomes sweaty. I got more and more nervous before my breathing quicken when Charles said it.

"No..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 624 39
He's the kind of person that normal folks wouldn't dare to disrespect or even meet eyes with. What unfolds when a small mistake brings a certain some...
208K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
146K 3.7K 54
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
55.9K 669 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...