Locked Up {boyxboyxboy}

Oleh Teagan_Roze

Remember when parents would say, "When you make a choice deal with the consequences?" Well, Noah did. Noah Dr... Lebih Banyak

Locked Up
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hey Guys Hey!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A penny for your thoughts?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author note
Heyyyyyyy
Chapter 20 - Teaser
Chapter 20
I have some news <3
News 2.0 !!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Everybody!!
Hey
I'm Alive!
Chapter 24
Not an update
My Ass Is Grass

Chapter 4

32K 875 411
Oleh Teagan_Roze

Noah POV (Haven't updated in a while, so here's a long chapter. About 2000 words! Also, there will be some sex! It'll be in bold though, so you have be warned.)

I was going to go back to the cell but thought against it. I want to take a shower first; I reek. I walk in and start to strip in one of the cubicles. As I pull my shirt off, I see Rima Cameron. He turns when he notices me staring. He smirks when he realizes it's me. We stare at each other until he breaks contact. I let out a chuckle and strip the rest the way.

I grab the soap and rub it all over my body. I was calm until some slaps my hand and the soap falls. I turn and surprise surprise, it's Cameron.

"Looks like you dropped the soap." He says.

I stay silent and try to hold all my pent up anger.

"Are you getting upset?" He taunts.

I clench my fist and tighten my jaw.

"Pick it up, Bitch." He says.

That's it. Before he could react, I pull my fist back and slam it in his face.

All the other inmates start to holler, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

"You caught me off guard last time, so payback is going to be a bitch." I tell him.

He stumbles back and falls on his ass.

"Get the fuck up Cameron. Unlike you, I don't fight people when they're down."

He looks like he wants to just stay there but when he notices people all around us waiting for him to make a move, he gets up and spits blood on the floor. He walks back to the cubicle and out comes his knife.

That's Awesome! Note the sarcasm.

He stalks toward me then we circle each other. He tries to jab at my side but he misses. He keeps trying to skewer me but I just dodge. I smile smugly at his a frustration appears on his face. I need to say something to set him off.

And that's when I got it.

"As I said, I was caught off guard. I'm a Druitt, I've seen worst. So can we end this; Your boring~" I tease.

That seemed to do it since he ran at me like a wild bull. I side step him and he runs into one of the cubicles. While he is recovering I grab his neck and slap his face back into the cubicle wall. Over, over, and over again. The wall cracked and blood is sliding down and mixing with the water.

Everyone is yelling at him to do something but he's dazed. They all freeze when a guard bellows "What the hell is going on?!"

But I just ignore him and grab Cameron and throw him back on the floor. He tries to get up but I kick him in his chest. I walk over to him and drop on his lap, straddling him.

I grab a fistful of his hair and whisper against his lips what he once told me:

"The name is Noah Druitt. Don't forget it."

Without me noticing he takes the butt his knife hits my eye and then slices my face.While I was still on him, I touch my face. I feel a cut on the right side of my face and my right eye swelling. I slam his head on the floor and get up.

"The!" I slam a foot on his stomach, "Hell!" I slam my foot on his neck, "You!" I grab his by his shoulders and slam him back on the floor, "Think!" I kick his side, "You!" I kick him between his legs, "Are!"

The kick in the dick was most likely a bitch move but I was upset.

Then 5 guards bust in and 2 rip me off him, 2 grab Cameron, and the other one grabs the knife.

"Again? Really Cameron?!" The guard says in disgust, "And we just said you were good to your mom Druitt!"

"Biatch!." I say out of breathe as I slump against the wall. Blood is all over me. My cuts opened again.

They call the medics then they grab me and start to drag me out the door.

I hear them say they're sending us to different sides of the infirmary.

"Hey, Cameron." I call, he turns to and looks at me through his one eye that isn't swollen, "Karma's a bitch ain't it?"

I laugh as he shudders.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes and see blinding lights and a white room, "Fuck!" I say as I close my eyes.

"Noah Druitt am I right." A woman says.

"Yeah." I reply

"How are you feelin'?"

"Fine but can you turn the lights off?" I ask.

"No." She says.

What a bitch.

She talks again, "Anyway, we had to sew the cut from your side and we cleaned the cut on your face though it might scar."

"That's wonderful thank you?" I say sarcastically.

I hear her suck her teeth, "The doctor will be here in a second."

When she leaves, I let my eyes adjust to the lighting. I look down and see myself with the hospital gown and covers on top of me. I just lay there until hear the curtain open.

I turn and the only eye, my left which can open, widens, "Casper?!"

"Hey babe." He says.

"Hey babe? After 3 fucking years, I get a hey babe? You're unbelievable! Why are you here?"

He gets up from the bed, "I'm sorry, Tristan and I went to a brawl but he got hurt so when the cops came I had to distract them. The cops came and we had to run, but my little brother followed me. Being the good brother I am, I had Tristan take him while I distracted them. I got caught but when when they found out I was part of the Druitt family and I had a gun on me, they put me in solitary confinement. I was put there 7 times throughout 3 years. I couldn't call or send letters. I missed you."

He grabbed me face and kissed me. I returned the kiss. I felt all my past feeling coming up for him. I pushed him away.

"There's someone else isn't there?"

I couldn't answer. I couldn't tell him yes because I know I still love him.

"What happened to your face?" He asks since I stayed silent.

"I got into a fight with Rima Cameron since his boyfriend grabbed my ass so I broke his hand. Then I got payback. So now I'm here." I replied.

"I still lo-" He was cut off.

"Noah?!"

I turn and see Damien. He walks up to me and kisses me. Oh my god. I push him away and here Casper growl behind me. I look up and see them staring at each other. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"Casper Michaelis. Out of confinement?" Damien asks.

"Yeah and just in time to see my boyfriend." He replies.

"Boyfriend?" Damien questions as he turns to me.

"Casper got locked up 3 years ago." I reply.

"Oh, so you're technically single and can be mine." Damien states as he walks toward me.

"No, he's mine." Casper walks toward me also.

"I'm no one's." I explain.

I gasp as Casper takes an ear in his mouth and Damien nibbles on my adams apple.

"Stop." I tell them.

They ignore me and continue.

"We could share him." Damien says.

What a cheeky bastard.

"I'm possessive." Casper says.

"Well, he obviously wants both of us." Damien states.

"You make me sound like a whore. Also, I still need a shower, I didn't finish mine."

"Your a hot whore." Casper whispers as he covers my lips with his, "There a shower in here for the patients."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Damien lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom with Casper following close behind.

--------------------------------------------------------

Damien turns the shower on and then him and Casper strip. I watch them until Casper walks over to take my clothes off. I stay still, in a trance as Casper pulls me into the shower with him. While the water beats down on us he kisses me while washing my hair.

After a while, Damien comes in, and starts to wash my legs with a sponge, "Move your leg up."

"!!!" I gasp as Casper runs a hand over my stab wound. Damien freezes.

He pulls back, "Shit, I forgot."

Damien continues washing me as I lift my leg up like he said.

Damien works his way up my body until he get to my neck. I moan as I feel him breathe heavily again me.

He kisses the side of my neck then starts to suck on it.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I shout out a Casper shoves a finger into me.

To distract me; Damien starts to stroke my cock.

Damien lift my chin up from behind and stick 2 fingers into my mouth. Hot saliva slides down my chin and onto his hand.

Casper slowly adds a second finger, then a third, and finally a fourth.

The pain and pleasure causes tears to blur my eyes.

Just as my cock stands at attention, Casper announces, "He's ready."

I let out a groan as Casper removes his finger.

Damien removes his fingers from my mouth and I feel 2 heads by my entrance.

"Oh hell no!" I state, "I can't fit both of you!"

"It's ok, we'll stop if it gets too painful." Damien reassures, not that it helped.

A couple of tears run down my face as they push in slowly.

When theyget all the way in, pain turns to pleasure.

"Move." I order.

"Who would've thought that you were a masochist?" Casper chuckles.

Since they don't move, I put my hands on Casper's shoulders and lift myself up and slide myself back down.

I bite Casper's neck as I keep at a steady pace. I bite harder as they moan.

That's when Casper hips shift and Damien grunts. I release my mouth grip on Casper's neck as they lift me up to their tip then slam me back down.

"Ahhhh!"

Water splashes out the shower as Casper and Damien hold me in place.

We all move in rhythm and I bite my lip as Damien slides his arm from around to jerk me off.

I'm grateful they're being careful of my side.

I cum first and it lands on Casper's chest. I slump again Damien.

"We're not done yet." Damien warns.

He tugs on my dick again and it springs to life.

I put my arm behind my back and grab a handful of Damien's hair.

Casper starts to suck on my nipple.

"Oh My Gosh!" I shout out.

"Say our names." One of them say.

I reply with, "Casper......Damien...."

"Damien." Casper says.

"Yeah, I know; me too." Damien grunts.

They start to move inside of me faster and faster, "Say it louder!"

I feel myself reach a climax again, "CASPER! DAMIEN!"

My body starts to convulse.

And as if its a reflex, Damien holds down my body and they both cum in me.

"Uahhh......... ah, ahhhh!!"

The inside of my mind goes blank and.....

I'm scared.

I'm scared.

I'm scared.

I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared.

I'm still in love with Casper and I've fallen for Damien.

I want to escape.

"Noah....." Their voices too calm after what we just did.

"Ah, haaa, ha, ha."

"You dirty. Lets rinse your again." Casper states.

The raise the temperature of the water and Damien sticks his fingers inside me.

"Haaa!"

"We have to clean here too." Damien says.

I wiggle as he digs his fingers in my ass, getting all the cum out.

The hot water his my body and washes everything away.

"We love you Noah." Casper tells me against my neck. Damien hums in agreement.

After they rinse me and give themselves a quick wash. After, we get out; the two dry my body and hair.

My heart has betrayed me.

I'm a slave to my own desires.

-------------------------------------------------------(That's Noah on the side!)

Ok so shout out to BabyDaisyHernandez since she gave me the motivation to write another chapter!

~Teagan Roze

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

887K 41.6K 35
#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *** Joshua Pits was a big man and that wa...
302K 10.5K 35
Down-low, bi-curious thug, Delontae "Smutt" Williams, has had curious thoughts about sexual activities with the same sex for quite a while. He comes...
39K 1.4K 37
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
3.7M 96.5K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...