Kidnapped✔

By emotionalhazard

Complete. Meet Jane. She is an ordinary girl who works at an ice cream bar. She has everything a girl could... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 34.
New Story!

Chapter 24.

5.5K 216 3
By emotionalhazard

chelseylovebird
liprincexxs
EadlynMartinez3
queenkittem
nellyloveme
zum_xoxo
Elliana2354
angelinacoertse101
user31771887
francisarmentrout
ArishaMazhar
JuJulovesWEREWOLFS
tweslin25

Thank you for adding in your reading list.

*

Jane's POV

When I entered the house, I was extremely nervous yet happy. Nervous to see Mike and happy to see Mike. Ryan came to take me inside. "Thank god you're here. Uncle Mike is getting extremely snappy. He wants Belle's nanny to eat with him. He doesn't know it is you, yet." My palms started sweating. I was finally going to see Mike again.

Mike's POV.

I sat patiently waiting for Isa's nanny. She should have been here by now. I don't think she is getting the job now. I gritted my teeth. She is not getting the job certainly. I got up to leave. As I turned to my room some girl coughed behind me.

I turned to see a beauty in white blouse and black pencil skirt. She had her hair down and had applied a very little makeup. She looked utterly beautiful. My Jane waved awkwardly at me as my eyes raked her body. I could see her turning light shade of pink.

I smirked. My Jane is back. My Jane is back. Why is she back? She left me. She wanted to go back and conduct a normal life away from Mike. So why is she here? Maybe she loves me. No! She she loves that Cole. "Why are you here?" I asked sharply.

My Jane looked hurt. It was visible in her eyes. "I... I am Isabelle's nanny." She answered.

Jane's POV

He looked at me in disbelief and... happiness? "No." Mike said curtly. He had an evil smirk on his face. One thing for sure is, he has something going on his mind. The question is, what?

"I don't keep anyone without an interview." He said with a mischievous look on his face. "So you want an interview?" I asked, confused. "Yes. You will be given three tasks. If you complete the three tasks, only then you will be able to join. Till then you are staying here again." He said. My mouth hung open. Like, Wow!

"And yes, one mistake and you're done." He said. This hurt me. Why is he talking to me like this? I don't deserve this, do I? I know I left him but that was so unintentional. He doesn't know that but I will make sure he does.

A/N
Short chapter, right? I am sorry but I would be writing a little long ones from the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 85.9K 25
Juliet was just a normal high school girl who was ready for summer. She had all of it planned out. She would spend some time with her friends and her...
186K 5.4K 24
"𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙅𝙊𝘽 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐, 𝙄𝙎𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙔/𝙉?" When a ruthless mafia leader meets an naive innocent gir...
429K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...