Strict || Yoonmin

By Jiminblink

"You don't have to be a parent to spank someone" "Does that mean y-you could spank me, hyung?" ••• -a yoonmin... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty

Eighteen

13K 509 404
By Jiminblink

I sat at lunch with Jungkook, Namjoon and Jackson and we're all talking about the party that's tonight. Jackson's talking about his plan for Namjoon to bring alcohol, while he himself brings weed, which I'm undeniably excited for.

Ever since I've been here the most fun I've had is, well, taking Jimin for ice cream.

I'm getting bored of listening to Jackson and Namjoon arguing about who's going to bring what, and talking about how amazing the party's going to be.

So I look over to Jungkook, planning to talk to him, but instead I just see him scrolling through Hoseok Instagram. I laugh and he looks over to me, frowning, before speaking, "He didn't follow me back." I roll my eyes and pull out my phone.

"I forgot to tell him about you." I say, scrolling through my contacts and tapping on Hoseok's. "What do you want me to say?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I don't care, just whatever." I hum before letting a smirk take over my features.

I begin typing out a message, saying it out loud as I do, "Hey Hoseok, I have a friend here who wants to fuck you and wants you to-"

"Yoongi! Fuck, no! Don't say that you idiot. I'm not creepy." He says and I glance down at his phone that's still on Hoseok's Instagram profile.

"Shutup." He murmurs before locking his phone and sliding it in his pocket.

I laugh and erase the message. "I'll call or text him later and mention you."

He nods before reminding me, "Nothing creepy." I nod back in agreement before continuing to eat lunch.

While eating, I take a glance over to Jimin's table, expecting to see him and Taehyung giggling with each other as usual. To my surprise though, when I look over to see Jimin, I don't see him at all. All I see is a lonely Tae eating lunch by himself, causing me to wonder where Jimin's at.

Jimin's P.O.V

I'm running a few minutes late as I quickly walk down the empty hallway, making my way for the cafeteria. As I'm walking I hear footsteps behind me, so I turn around to see who it is. My eyes widen when I'm met with the sight of Kevin following me.

I quicken my pace, trying to get to the lunch room as fast as I can, surely he wouldn't hurt me in front of all those people. But my attempt to walk faster is a failure, considering Kevin has what I'm guessing are the longest legs in the world versus my much shorter ones.

Kevin catches up to me quickly and before I know it, I'm suddenly yanked back by my hair, causing me to let out a loud cry.

"No! stop, please!" I yell out as he grabs me. I kick my legs, trying to get away from him before I'm slammed up against the lockers again, as usual. He looks down at me with an evil smirk, while I stare back with tear filled eyes.

"Where were you yesterday?" I suck on my lower lip, trying to hold back my sobs and shrug. "Come on, I saw you, and I know you saw me, you ran away." I don't reply, which earns me another pull to my hair.

"I-I d-don't know. I'm s-sorry"

"You're so weak." He states coldly and I spill out another apology, feeling the need to apologize for not being strong enough, for not being able to stop him and for being so unlikable. He just laughs in my face before kneeing me in between my legs, probably as hard as he can. I let out a scream of pain, loud enough that makes me wonder how nobody is hearing me, then I remember that everyone's at lunch.

He shoves me to the floor and I curl myself into a ball, letting out cries of pain and hoping that he'll just leave me alone. He kicks me one last time in my tummy before laughing. "What do you know, I guess you do have something down there." He states before walking away towards the lunch room.

A few minutes after he's left and my lower regions pain has mostly subsided, I push myself up off of the ground and make my way to the bathrooms that are at the end of the hallway. Once I'm there I go to the last stall and lock myself in, sitting down and scooting into the corner as I begin crying again, feeling my body shake slightly.

~

By the time the lunch bell rings, I'm not crying or shaking anymore. I stand up and brush down my pants and top, moving out of the stall and to the sink so I can wash off my tear stained cheeks. I look at myself in the mirror and frown, my nose is still red, my eyes are puffy and my hair is a mess, my ribbon must have fell out when he pulled my hair.

I sigh, as I try to make myself look presentable and when I think that I look okay, I walk out of the bathroom to a hallway filled with students. I feel everyone's eyes on me so I keep my head down, hurrying off to my class and avoiding those terrifying shoes that I never want to see again.

Yoongi's P.O.V

After school, Jimin and I walk home together and something feels off. I don't know why, but something just doesn't feel right to me. I think back to how he wasn't at lunch and I frown, knowing he probably hasn't eaten since breakfast. I want to ask where he was, but I decide to just leave him be for now.

We get home and Jimin goes straight to his room, while I follow behind him. When we get there he takes off his shoes before laying down on his bed and, at first I think maybe he's going to read or do his homework as usual, but instead he just crawls under his blankets and pulls them up to his shoulder.

"Jimin, are you okay?" I ask and he doesn't say anything, causing me to frown once again. "Jimin." I sit down on the bed beside his covered figure and I place my hand on his arm, trying to comfort him but only causing him to wince.

"I j-just don't feel v-very good, Hyung." He says weakly, sounding as if he's about to cry.

"Do you need anything?" I ask, gently rubbing his arm and after a few seconds he's nodding his head

"What do you need?" I ask, moving some of his hair out of his face as carefully as I can.

"Mr. snuggles." He says quietly and I furrow my eyebrows, remembering that Jimin mentioned 'Mr. snuggles' before but not knowing who he is.

"And who's Mr. snuggles?" I ask and I see his cheeks heat up before he's turning his face and hiding it in the pillow.

"He's under the bed." He mumbles against the pillow quietly so I nod and get down on my knees before looking underneath his bed, finding a bunch of stuffed animals underneath it.

"Which one is he?" I ask, looking up at the bed even though I can't see him from all the blankets that are covering him.

"The big bear." I hear him say softly. I look under the bed again, seeing a big and tan colored bear. I grab it before standing back up and handing it to him, watching as he instantly wraps his arms around it.

"Need anything else, Jimin?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

I nod and stand up, deciding that I'll ask him more about what happened later when he's not so upset. I reach down and grab his backpack before moving over to my bed.

I pull out his homework, deciding to do it for him. I'd never do anyone else's homework, especially not twice. I refused to help my sister's with their homework even. But I can't deny the feeling of wanting to protect and take care of jimin, and obviously, even though I don't know what's wrong, I do know that right now he needs to be taken care of.

few hours later Mrs. Park is calling us down for dinner so I wake Jimin up before we both make our way downstairs to eat. When we get to the kitchen I see Mr. Park setting out the plates and I look at him curiously before looking at his wife. "Didn't need help?"

"Oh, no. My amazing husband offered to help me today, said you boys need a break." She smiles and just ignore her and look at Jimin who's already walking over to his seat and sitting down. I follow behind and sit across from him before his mother starts serving out the food.

After she's finished and we're all sat down we start eating and, for once someone actually speaks. "So, Jimin, Yoongi, how was school?" Mr. Park asks, and I look over to him, he doesn't talk a lot so it's weird to actually hear him try and converse.

"It was fine." I say before I begin eating.

"Jimin?" He asks.

I look up to Jimin who just shrugs and mumbles out a small "Good."

His step-father hums and it's quiet again as we eat, half way through though, He speaks up again and everyone looks over to him.

"I actually have some good news, and bad news too, I guess." Mrs. Park motions for him to continue and he puts down his silverware. "I got a promotion."

"Oh! that's so wonderful! We have to celebrate, we'll go out tomorrow." She says excitedly and I just keep eating, not caring about the situation.

"Bad news, though; my boss wants me to go on a business trip with him, it's part of the promotion."

"You have to go?" His wife asks and he nods. I look over to her to see her with a thoughtful, yet stressed look on her face before answering with an "Alright."

After that, the rest of dinner is silent, and once it's over Mrs. Park tells Jimin to wash up the dishes, and before I can complain and tell her to wash her own damn dishes, she's marching off upstairs with Her husband following behind her.

I see Jimin get up and begin gathering all of the plates, so I get up as well, "I'll do them." I say and he shakes his head no.

"I can do it." He says, still picking them up so I just sigh and help him.

We end up washing them together, well, I wash them while he dries them. I try my best to cheer him up a little, flicking water at him and picking up the bubbles in my hand before blowing them at him. And it takes a while, but I eventually get a smile when a group of bubbles lands on his nose.

~

Once we finish we go back upstairs and I sit on my bed, while Jimin grabs some pajamas and goes into the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and I pull out my phone, seeing I have a few new messages. I click on Namjoon's first.

Namjoon: the party starts at 10!

Yoongi: okay should i bring anything?

Yoongi : no im brinnging weed and Jackson is bringing the alcohol

I smiled and decide to text my mom, seeing I have quite a few texts from her.

Mom: Yoongi, stop ignoring me.

Yoongi: Sorry mom I've been busy being a good boy

Mom: yeah...

Mom: is it okay there? not too bad?

Yoongi: ive done dishes

Mom: WHAT? DISHES?! YOONGI DID DISHES?

Yoongi: shutup

Mom: we miss u yoongi! b good so you can come home soon. im going to bed! love u baby! :)

Yoongi: love you too

By the time I'm finished texting my mom Jimin is emerging from the bathroom in a pair of pink striped pajama shorts and a plain white t-shirt. I keep scrolling through my messages, seeing Jimin in my peripheral vision as he walks over to the light switch and turns it off before climbing into bed and cuddling Mr. Snuggles again.

About 15 minutes later, I'm pretty sure Jimin's asleep, so I get up and make my way into the bathroom to take a shower myself.

After my shower I wrap my towel around my waist before walking out into the bedroom. I go over to the closet and pull out a pair of black skinny jeans before grabbing a random t-shirt and some black boxer briefs. I take my clothes and head back into the bathroom to change, not wanting to risk Jimin waking up and seeing my ass.

Once I'm dressed, I blow dry my hair and mess with it until it's fixed the way I want it. I brush my teeth and by the time I'm done it's almost time to leave. I move over to sit on my bed before putting on my shoes and five minutes later I hear my phone go off. I unlock it, going to my texts.

Jungkook: We're here

Yoongi: ok i'm coming

I lock my phone and stand up, running my fingers through my hair before walking over to the door and right as I open it I hear the familiar small voice that I've grown quite used to.

"H-hyung? where are you going?" I turn back to look at a sleepy Jimin who's head is poked out from under the covers.

"I'll be back later Jimin, go to sleep." He makes a small noise and lays back down, but before I can leave he's speaking up again.

"Be careful." He says

I nod my head, but then realize he probably can't see me so I speak up, "I will, Jimin." I say and walk out of the room before going down the stairs as quietly as I can. I make my way outside and smile when I see an unfamiliar car full of familiar faces.

I climb into the front seat beside Jungkook, but not before pushing Namjoon into the back with Jackson, and before I know it we're making our way to the party.

Apparently the party's only about 30 minutes away, the time goes by fast and soon enough we're arriving at a large house that's playing loud music with people scattered all around the lawn.

We get out of the car and head for the front door, Namjoon carrying a bottle of some kind of alcohol and Jungkook carrying a case of beer.

As soon as we walk inside I'm met with the sight of, well a party. Drunk teenagers everywhere and the stench of weed floating around the house. I look around, taking in the sight before following The guys into the kitchen so they can sit the stuff down and get a drink.

Almost as soon as we arrive to the kitchen though, I see a tall blonde guy with a bit of facial hair approaching us. He greets Jackson and Jungkook with a high five before turning to me, holding his hand out and smiling.

"Hey, I'm Kevin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

babyboy By paco

Fanfiction

439K 16.8K 32
"don't call me Jimin, call me babyboy," warning: smut, vulgar language, lowercase intended
578K 24.8K 42
"He's a dad, and I'm willing to call him Daddy." | Contains Smut, Fluff and Angst. | English isn't my first language.
1.4M 60.7K 45
"I can't concentrate!!! Someone fire this sexy ass kid!" ~Min Yoongi
221K 9.5K 21
Daddy loves his little, no matter what has happened - improvised. +eijayy2016/18