The Spark Within (Sterek)

By Halevetica

Deaton had always suspected a spark was buried deep within Stiles. When he proves it right he tells the alpha... More

Deaton
Talk to me
Mistletoe
Are you okay?
Anchor
He's dangerous
Shamanic crisis
Theo
Absolutely not
Calm down
Blood Oath
The answer is no
I'm used to it
Kai
You don't have to
You push and push
A scene
I'm so sorry
Say you won't leave
Loyal
I'm fine
Okay
Trouble
Connection
I'm here
I see the way...
I already have you
Dominic
Jealousy
He knew
I get it
Why
You don't know what you do to me
Boyfriends

Please, just let me explain

5K 229 34
By Halevetica

Stiles walked hand in hand with Dominic as the honey haired boy lead them through the woods.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" Stiles asked glancing back the way they came. He knew Derek wouldn't be happy about him wondering the woods without another member of the pack.

"Of course, it's not much farther." Dominic grinned giving Stiles' hand a gentle squeeze.

Within a few minutes Stiles spotted a creek running through the woods.

"Here it is." Dominic grinned.

"Oh wow, I didn't realize this was here." Stiles smiled back at his boyfriend.

"I stumbled across it one day a while back. I find it's pretty relaxing."

"I couldn't agree more." A voice purred from behind Stiles.

He whirled around to see a long haired brunette eyeing Dominic.

"Who are you?" Dominic frowned.

"You can call me Ashley." The girl smirked.

"Wow, what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." Dominic smiled pulling his hand from Stiles'.

"Dom?" Stiles frowned in confusion at the sudden interest Dominic was showing the woman. He'd told Stiles he was gay not bi.

"Ooh, sorry druid, looks like he likes me." Ashley wiggled her brows at Stiles.

"You're a succubus." Stiles growled, realization washing over him.

"Oh, you're a smart one." Ashley laughed.

"Stiles, what is going on? Did you just call her a succubus?" Dominic frowned.

"What do you want?" Stiles demanded ignoring Dominic.

"You killed my sister." Ashley hissed.

"What the hell is going on?" Dominic snapped.

"Dom, go back to the house, get Derek." Stiles ordered.

"I don't think so." Ashley lunged at Dominic throwing him into a tree where a low hanging broken branch pierced through Dominic's chest.

"Dom!" Stiles yelled. He sent Ashley to her knees gripping her head. Knowing he couldn't kill her and save Dominic he released the succubus. As soon as she was freed Stiles threw a log crushing her between it and a large rock. She fought to push it off of her but Stiles kept it held there.

Stiles felt panic build inside him. He couldn't hold the log in place while he healed Dominic. Suddenly Stiles thought of Derek. He opened his mouth and yelled as loud as he could for his alpha.

Stiles keeping his one hand positioned so the log kept Ashley pinned, made his way to Dominic.

"Dom, baby, it's okay, I'm here." Stiles grabbed Dominic's hand. He knew if he pulled Dominic off the branch he'd bleed out before Derek got there and he had a chance to heal him.

-

Derek flipped through a magazine mindlessly. He was sick with jealousy cause Stiles had left with Dominic about thirty minutes ago to spend some alone time together.

"Since when do you read 'Home and Garden'?" Isaac raised a brow as he walked into the room.

"Huh?" Derek frowned looking at Isaac as he continued to flip the pages without looking at them.

"Just tell Stiles how you feel." Isaac sighed.

"What? No. He doesn't feel the same way and he really likes Dominic." Derek grumbled.

"Yeah, he used to really like me but that changed." Theo shrugged.

"He doesn't feel the same way, you guys have heard his heart beat. You know his scent around me." Derek huffed.

Isaac, Scott and Theo all looked down.
They knew Derek was right.

"So can we drop it please?" Derek snapped.

"Derek!" Stiles' voice caught Derek's attention.

"Stiles." Derek said worriedly.

"What?" Theo frowned.

"He's in trouble." Within seconds Derek was out the door with the other three werewolves on his tail.
-

"You want to save your little boyfriend, you have to let me go." Ashley sneered.

"Not gonna happen." Stiles snapped, his eyes welling a bit.

"You can't hold me here forever and you can't kill me cause he'll die." Ashley snapped. "And it doesn't look like you're precious alpha is coming."

"Stil-" Dominic struggled to say anything.

"It's okay, Derek will be here. I won't let you die, okay? But you have to hold on for me." A tear slid down Stiles' cheek.

"Stiles." Derek's voice never sounded sweeter. Stiles felt relief flood him as the pack came into view.

"I have to heal him." Stiles cried as Derek hurried to Stiles' side.

"Let her go." Derek nodded.

Stiles immediately dropped the log. Scott, Isaac and Theo went after her.

"Dom, I have to pull you off the branch, okay? It's gonna hurt but you have to trust me." Stiles wrapped his arms around Dominic and pulled. Dominic let out a pained yell as he fell into Stiles' arms.

"I've got you." Stiles guided Dominic to the ground. He grabbed his boyfriends hand and closed his eyes.
Stiles' lungs felt like they were going to explode. His chest starred to burn. The pain spread so rapidly, Stiles fought to keep consciousness.

"Stiles." Derek knelt by his emissary. Stiles slumped against his chest. 

"Der." Stiles whispered as his hands fell from Dominic's.

"I'm here, Stiles." Derek wiped sweat from Derek's brow.

"Stiles." Scott ran over upon seeing Stiles half unconcious in Derek's lap.

"He's okay, just weak." Derek assured the worried werewolves.

The succubus laid dead about ten feet away.

"Is Dom okay?" Stiles asked pushing himself away from Derek.

"Yeah, he's fine." Derek nodded at the unconcious human.

As if on cue Dominic stirred awake.

Once the events caught up with him, he scrambled to his feet.

"You." He looked at Stiles with disbelief.

"Dom, wait." Stiles pulled himself to his feet with the help of Derek. "Please, just let me explain."

"What are you? I was hurt...what did you do?" Dominic backed away from Stiles.

"Dom, calm down and we can talk about this." Stiles took a step towards Dominic.

"Don't come near me." Dominic snapped.

"Please, just let me explain." Stiles begged.

"No, stay away from me." Dominic turned an bolted through the woods.

"Dominic!" Stiles yelled after him knowing he didn't have the strength to chase after him.

"Take Stiles home, I'll deal with him." Derek ordered Scott.

"Derek, be nice." Stiles begged.

"I'll be back shortly." Derek almost leaned in to press a kiss to Stiles' head but caught himself.

Stiles nodded as he watched Derek take off after Dominic.

*AN*
Another update! Hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 10.1K 15
When Stiles dad turns back to his old way of drinking and starts to abuse him, Stiles doesn't know what to do. He doesn't tell anyone in hopes that...
267K 5.4K 33
Stiles Stilinski has been having trouble finding a dom to submit at the McCall Pack Club. So Scott, the owner, told him to try going to another club...
13.5K 348 1
Derek is at a convention, no, THE convention. The convention that Alphas meet at twice a year, every year, to pick their omega. Derek is a very well...
141K 6.2K 27
When Stiles starts having strange dreams that start to meld with his reality, he can't tell if he's losing his mind or not and he begins to pull away...