Strict || Yoonmin

By Jiminblink

"You don't have to be a parent to spank someone" "Does that mean y-you could spank me, hyung?" ••• -a yoonmin... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Twelve

12.6K 529 626
By Jiminblink

I've got my head down as always, watching my own feet and the feet that pass me, before I'm stopped by a pair of immobile feet standing right in front of me.

I don't have to look up to know who it is.

Jimin's P.O.V

I've seen these feet more than enough times, so many times that I know every pair of shoes that this person owns. I don't want to look up, but I know when his shoe kicks against mine, that it's a warning.

I'm about to look up, but apparently I wasn't fast enough, considering my arm is being grabbed harshly and before I know it I'm slammed up against the lockers, my back hitting one of the handles.

I let out a whine and look around for help, only to notice that by now everyone has already left the hallways and are in their classes. I finally look up at him with fear in my eyes to see the one and only, Kevin.

I had gotten lucky.

He's been suspended for about a week because of some fight in the lunch room. I guess I didn't realize that the week had passed though, Kevin isn't the only one who bullies me, actually half the school teases me, but there's only a few who actually get physical, Kevin being the main one.

I look up into his eyes frightfully and he's just staring at me with no emotion, just a cold stare.

"I-I'm sorry." I mumble out quietly.

He laughs in my face, "You don't even know what you're apologizing for." He hums before brushing my hair out of my face, letting his hand trail behind my head, and yanking my head back so I'm forced to stare at him.

He uses his other hand to grip my upper arm tightly and I let out a soft cry. "I just wanted to let you know that, I'm back." He spits in my face and I squeeze my eyes shut. "Faggot."

I try to tilt my head so I can wipe my face against the shoulder of my shirt, at least so I can open my eyes, but he stops me, yanking my hair back harder.

"Aren't you going to welcome me back?" He says 'sweetly.'

I gulp and nod as much as I can with his grip in my hair. "Well?"

"W-welcome back." He hums in satisfaction before letting go of my hair, pulling me from the locker by my arm and shoving me away, letting me run off to class.

As I'm walking, I wipe away my tears and Kevin's spit from my face and eyes, using the sleeves of my sweater, and sniffling along the way.

By the time school is over I'm lucky and very thankful that I didn't run into Kevin again. He's been bullying me for as long as I can remember.

It used to just be teasing here and there, along with name calling, but when other people started joining in, he started getting physical. I don't know what I ever did to him. I think he just doesn't like me.

Right now I'm rushing through the mostly empty school hallways, making my way to the school entrance so I can meet Yoongi as usual and we can walk home together.

I make my way down the stairs and outside to see Yoongi leaning against the brick wall of the school.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod, playing with my fingers.

He begins walking so I follow behind him as we make our way home.

We're halfway home and I'm counting the cracks in the side walk again, when I see Yoongi turn and begin walking down a street that's not in the direction of our house.

I look up to see him walking backwards, watching me and motioning for me to follow him with his head. "Come on." He says, and raises his eyebrows, watching me. I don't know where he's going, but I follow anyways.

About 15 minutes later, we're arriving at a small ice cream shop and I look up at Yoongi in confusion, while he just smiles down at me.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I can tell Jimin's upset. Every time I passed him in the hallways he looked more nervous than usual, not to mention his tear stained cheeks and little red nose.

If it was anyone else, I wouldn't give a shit. I'd let them deal with their own problems, because that's what I do.

But it's Jimin.

The small pink haired boy I share a room with, the young, cute and very feminine twink, the boy that for some reason I feel the need to protect.

So now, when he's looking up at me in front of this small little ice cream shop that I googled on our way home, trying to find something to cheer this boy up. I can't help but to smile down at him.

"Want some ice cream?" I ask, still looking down at the young boy.

He bites his lip before nodding. "Y-yes please."

I nod and motion my head towards the ice cream shop before walking inside, holding the door open for Jimin while he walks in behind me.

"Thank you, hyung." He says quietly and I hum.

"What's your favorite flavor?" I ask, staring at him while he looks up at the menu.

"I like, Um, strawberry. What's yours?" he looks down at his feet, seeming nervous again.

"I think mine is vanilla and chocolate." I say, and he nods again.

We're next in line and that's when I feel it. Something tugging on the sleeve of my jacket, so of course I look down, only to be faced with a wide eyed Jimin.

"Hm?" I ask, and he just beckons me to come closer with his finger. So, I lean closer to him and he stands on his tiptoes before whispering into my ear.

"C-can you order for me, Hyung?"

I nod and reply back, "Of course." before standing back up and by now it's our turn to order.

I walk up to the counter with Jimin pretty much hiding behind me and order a strawberry ice cream cone, along with a vanilla and chocolate swirl. After I pay and we get our ice creams, we go back outside and sit at one of the little tables that have an umbrella attached in the middle.

Half way through eating our ice cream I decide to ask what's been on my mind all day.

"Jimin, something happened today? You've seemed really upset." I look at him and he stares back at me with ice cream covered lips and before I know it his eyes are becoming watery and he's shaking his head no.

"N-no." I tilt my head at him, I know he's lying, but I don't want to upset him more so I just nod.

We continue to eat our ice cream and I can't help but laugh when Jimin gets some on the tip of his nose. He looks up at me and pouts, his lips still covered in ice cream.

"What's so funny?" He asks and I just smile fondly.

"Nothing, you just, you got some ice cream on your nose." I chuckle as he blushes and tries to lick it off but fails.

He reaches up and wipes it off with his pointer finger before taking it into his mouth and sucking off the ice cream.

Goddammit Jimin.

I bite my lip and look away from the sight before me, continuing to eat my ice cream as well.

Once we're all finished we throw away our trash and make our way to Jimin's house. After about 20 minutes we're finally there and Jimin and I both go straight for the stairs, before we're stopped by Mrs. Park

"Where have you been?" She starts with her hand on her hip.

I roll my eyes and glance over to Jimin who looks scared so I answer, "We went and had ice cream after school."

"Jimin! You know you're supposed to come straight home after school!" She sighs and shakes her head in disappointment, "You know better. Why would you do this?"

"I-I don't know mummy. I'm sorry." He says shakily.

He didn't do anything wrong. It was my idea, why is she even yelling at him?

"Go to your room." She says sternly and walks away into the kitchen.

I turn to look at Jimin who's already rushing up the stairs, sniffling and letting out small sobs.

And of course, as if things couldn't get worse, he trips on the top step and falls onto his knees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 399 22
Jimin never thought he would be seriously into BDSM. Sure, he had constantly joked about being a brat and needing to find his 'daddy' ever since he w...
90.9K 2.6K 34
"I love you baby boy" 🌙⚘
37.5K 1.7K 34
"Well someone's in need of dick. Your panties are so far up your ass even your attitude is up tight."
23.9K 1K 18
"you never walk alone? then why did yoongi leave me all alone."