Strict || Yoonmin

By Jiminblink

"You don't have to be a parent to spank someone" "Does that mean y-you could spank me, hyung?" ••• -a yoonmin... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Eleven

13.3K 524 247
By Jiminblink

after about fifteen minutes of putting stuff away, we're finished and I look over to Jimin who's holding his hand up, looking at me shyly, and at first I don't understand what he's doing, and then it hits me.

I walk over to him and give him a high five and he smiles widely before looking down.

Yoongi's P.O.V

After our high five, I can't help but think about how small Jimin's hand was compared to mine. I don't know why but Jimin has been at the back of my mind all day and I'm not sure if I hate it or love it.

"Thank you, for helping me." I hear him say quietly and I nod.

"It's no problem." He looks at me with a smile and I smile back before we walk back into the living room, I sit down on the couch and Jimin sits down on the other end before we start watching TV, eventually deciding on High School Musical.

He get's really into it when they start to sing 'The Start Of Something New' and I can't help but notice how he's mouthing along to the words and how he's skipping Troy's part and just doing Gabriella's.

About an hour into the movie, Mrs. Park walks downstairs looking quite stressed. She comes into the living room and runs her hands over her face. "Yoongi!" She snaps.

"Yes?" I ask, 'politely.'

"Clean up your mess, I told you there's no eating in the living room, you're eighteen you should know how to follow basic rules and how to clean up your messes." She looks at me with her eyebrows raised. "Well?"

"Well?" I repeat.

"Clean it up, Yoongi. And after that you can make dinner tonight."

"But I don-" She interrupts me.

"I don't care, figure it out." She stomps off and I turn to Jimin who just has wide eyes and looks quite scared if I'm being honest.

I sigh and stand up, grabbing my trash and walking to the kitchen to throw it away. After I throw it away I start looking through the cabinets for something to cook, I guess.

After about five minutes of searching I hear Jimin's soft foot steps coming into the kitchen and I turn to look at him.

"I-I can help." He says and I smile.

"Thank you."

He nods and walks over to the pantry and begins looking around, so I follow him. He continues searching for about a minute before his head tilts back to look at the top shelf.

He points up at a box and turns to me with a helpless look in his eyes. I nod and reach forward to grab the box of rice he was pointing at before handing it down to him.

He then walks over to the fridge to get out some chicken and vegetables and within no time we're cooking chicken stir fry. While it's cooking I decide to try and make conversation.

"So, Um" I look at Jimin before continuing. "Does your mom always, lash out like that?"

He shrugs and at first I think he's not going to reply, but he does. "Sometimes." He looks down to his feet. "She just g-gets stressed out." I nod in response.

"What did you do?" I look at him confusedly.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Like, w-why did you get sent here?" I smiled at his question and he looks up at me.

"You really wanna know?" He nods, almost eagerly.

"I killed a man." I hold back my laugh as his eyes widen comically and he gasps, stepping away.

I walk over to him, slowly, deciding to have some fun with this. I back him up against the counter, and he looks up at me with a horrified expression.

I take my time to lean down next to his ear before whispering. "Just kidding."

I back away and start laughing and he pouts before giggling and bringing his hand up to cover his smile again, causing me to frown.

"That wasn't very nice." He says, still pouting.

"Who said I was nice?" He shrugs and we continue cooking.

About an hour later we're done cooking and Jimin starts setting out the plates. By the time everything is set up and ready Mrs. Park is coming downstairs along with Her husband who must have gotten home while we were cooking.

We all sit around in our seats and begin eating in silence.

~

After dinner Jimin and I clean up while his parents watch TV. Lazy fucks.

Once we're finished we both make our way upstairs.

Jimin goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and when he comes out I go in to brush mine. By the time I'm out Jimin's already asleep on his bed so I take off my pants and shirt and climb into my own bed, pulling out my phone, since I'm not really sleepy yet.

It's then that I realize how quiet it is, all I can hear is Jimin's breathing on the other side of the room, and before I know it I'm falling asleep to the sound of it.

~

Jimin's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, as usual. I hear Yoongi let out a groan from across the room before he yells out, "Jimin turn that shit off!" I frown a little at his language but reach over and hit the 'off' button.

I climb out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. After my shower I go to get dressed, only to realize I forgot to bring my clothes with me.

I walk over to the bathroom door, opening it just enough so I can peek my head out, seeing that Yoongi is still sleeping.

Since he's still asleep I tiptoe my way out of the bathroom and over to my dresser, grabbing my uniform before going back into the bathroom to get ready.

By the time I come back out, Yoongi is still sleeping. I don't know if I should wake him up or just leave him. He can't skip school, he would get in trouble and so would I for letting him.

I walk over to him and nudge his shoulder, "Yoongi?" he doesn't move so I nudge him again, still not getting any response. I poke his cheek with my pointer finger and he swats my hand away.

"Fuck off." I nod and mumble out an apology before walking downstairs to get breakfast. Yoongi was nice to me yesterday, so I thought it was okay to wake him up. But maybe he's just not a morning person.

I walk into the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of cereal before sitting on one of the stools by the counter and eating it.

I hum to myself while I eat, swinging my feet back and forth and wondering if Yoongi is just going to skip school today.

Just as I'm thinking that though, Yoongi comes strolling into the kitchen with bed head and sleepy eyes, but he's wearing his uniform at least.

I watch him as he pours himself a bowl of cereal and sits down beside me. We both eat without saying a word and once we're finished I wash the dishes and then we head off to school.

~

School is going okay for the most part, until it's after lunch and I'm making my way back up stairs to go to my next class. I don't really like walking alone, even in the past two days I've gotten used to walking with Yoongi, even if it was just to first period. I kind of wish he could walk with me to every class.

I feel some what safe around him, but scared at the same time, which doesn't make any sense at all.

I've got my head down as always, watching my own feet and the feet that pass me, before I'm stopped by a pair of immobile feet standing right in front of me.

I don't have to look up to know who it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!
91.4K 2.6K 34
"I love you baby boy" 🌙⚘
436K 14.1K 26
❝ then, let me hump you instead. ❞
628K 24K 40
"look at yourself in the mirror jimin, look at how fucking beautiful you are." - daddy's princess x innocent jimin, horny yoongi warning: crossdressi...