Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 21

4.6K 116 21
By twelvewolves

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"You're Teresa's son?", - Rose

"Yes it's funny. You know my mom and my younger brother", Luhan laughed a little when Rose suddenly hugged him that made Luhan felt confused.

"Luhan I'm your mother. You're my son that I been searching for 18 years. That's why I felt something different about you because you're my son", - Rose

"I don't understand you", - Luhan

"Luhan I left you to Teresa since I need to even though I'm against about it. I was forced to get married since my father had a big debt to this man and then I found out that he was using drugs and worst of all, he's a member of a gang who did a lot of crimes. I told him I'm leaving him but he got mad at me. He hurt me everyday but what hurts me the most when he once attempt to hurt you. You were just 4 weeks old that time and he has a lot of enemies too.I was just afraid that his life as criminal and a gang member might hurt you so what I did was I run away from him but he caught me. He has a gun with him chasing me at the dark empty street. I kept on running just to get away from him but I fell and broke my leg. I can't walk and run properly anymore then I saw Teresa throwing a garbage in that street....."

-FLASHBACK 18 YEARS AGO-

"Please help me! Keep my son please!", Rose gave his son to the woman who was throwing a garbage outside her house.

"What's your name?", - Rose

"Teresa but.... I can't take your child", - Teresa

"I'm Rose,  please take care of him I really need to go please take him with you.  I know he's safe with you please", Rose said crying while hugging his son.

"Rose! Where are you? Are you playing hide and seek with me?! Rose, you can't take away my son from me!", Rose's husband angrily shouted.

"Please take him with you my husband might kill him", Rose said crying. Teresa got frightened so she went inside her house with the child that Rose gave her.

"I promise I'll come back", Rose cried watching Teresa take away his child and she ran away from his husband to hide herself.

-FLASHBACK ENDED-

"After how many days my husband found me. He almost killed me when I told him you're already dead but I just said that for your safety because I know if he will know you're still alive, he might hurt you too. He thought I was dead when he threw me in a river but a fisherman found me and helped me. I hid and live in a small town near an island just to hide from my violent husband. If he'll know I'm still alive I know he will never stop asking me where were you. I know he will just hurt you. I wanted to come back and get you but I'm just afraid that my husband might found us together until last year, a friend of mine told me my husband which is your real father was killed by a gang so I went back here to find you. I find it very difficult to search for you especially you're only 4 weeks old when I left you and I know Teresa changed your name but here I am, I already found you..... my son", - Rose

"You're lying to me. I was wrong that I trust you. Xiumin was right. What do you want from me? Money? Why do you need to make this kind of story?!", - Luhan

"Luhan I'm not lying believe me", Rose cried and she was about to hug him again but he pushed her again.

"Stop it! I'm not stupid to believe on what you are saying!", Luhan said and he went inside his apartment building. Rose followed him but Luhan locked the main door of their building and Rose just cried that Luhan didn't believe her. Luhan thought of what Rose just told him that he is her own son. Luhan left again from his home to go to his mom Teresa's house.

"Luhan?", someone knocked on their gate so Sehun opened it and saw Luhan.

"I'm here to talk to mom", Luhan entered their house and ignored Sehun since he's still mad at him.

"Mom? ", Luhan searched for his mom around the house.

"Mom's still at work, if you need to tell her something I'll just--", Luhan interrupted him.

"I'm not talking to you", Sehun felt a little sad that Luhan was still mad at him when Teresa just arrived from her work and saw Luhan. Teresa was still a little disappointed to him for his sudden marriage reason why they don't see each other these few months but Teresa really do miss Luhan .

"Luhan?", Teresa hugged him.

"I miss you so much I'm so happy you came back. I'll cook okay? What do you want? Your favorite food lasagna? I'll cook for you anything you want. Sehun you prepare the ingredients in the kitchen. Luhan are you okay?", Teresa noticed that Luhan was just seriously looking at her.

"Am I your real son?, Teresa was surprised about his sudden question.

"Of course! Why would you asked that question?", Teresa laughed a little.

"A woman named Rose went to me and told me that she's my real mother. Is it true? Tell me, mom tell me the truth I have the right to know who I am", Teresa's tears fell from her eyes as she approach Luhan.

"Please let me explain, Luhan", Teresa was about to hug him but Luhan just walked away with his teary eyes. Afterwards, Luhan was walking alone in the street after realizing that his whole life are full of lies. It was even raining when he just sat at the side of a dark empty street alone thinking that for the 18 years of his life believing that Teresa was his real mother which was not because he's just adopted.

After work, Harriette went home because of the rain but Luhan was still not yet home. Luhan is always the one who come home earlier than her but he's not yet home. Harriette waited for him but she's so worried so she decided to look for him outside the rain with her umbrella. She walked around the streets searching for him when she saw someone at the side of the street. Harriette noticed that it was Luhan sitting alone blankly at the side of the street so she ran to him.

"Luhan! Luhan what are you doing here? Let's go home it's raining", Harriette said. Next morning, Harriette and Luhan are eating breakfast.

"Fried eggs, pancakes and toasted bread again?", - Luhan

"Sorry I promise after my work later I'll go to the grocery store to buy food", Harriette said when she noticed that Luhan is really not fine.

"Luhan are you okay? Why did you stay under the rain yesterday? Do you have any problem? Why don't you tell me? I'm worried", - Harriette

"Don't worry about me I'm fine", - Luhan

"Are you really sure?", - Harriette

"Yes I'm sure. I have to go I might get late in my class", - Luhan

"But you're still not yet eating your breakfast", Harriette said but Luhan already left. Afterwards, it's Harriette's lunch break when she decided to meet her best friend Chanyeol since she need someone to talk to so they met in a fast food restaurant.

"How's my brother Kris after the accident that happened?", - Harriette

"He was released from the hospital just a while ago, he's already fine my sister said", Chanyeol said while drinking a cola drink but he noticed that Harriette was just playing with her food on her plate with the fork.

"Harriette are you okay? I'm almost done eating but you're not eating your food yet", - Chanyeol

"My husband, Chanyeol I'm worried I don't know why. He's hiding something from me I just feel it. I asked him if he's okay, he told me he's fine but there's still something wrong. He's really not okay I feel and I know it because I'm her wife. I don't know why would he lie and hide it from me", - Harriette

"Maybe he just don't want you to get involve or get worried", - Chanyeol

"Chanyeol I'm his wife. If he need someone to talk to about his problems, I'll be the first one to help him", - Harriette

"Harriette not all problems are easy to solve. Maybe Luhan was just trying to solve it by himself then if he already need someone for help then maybe he will ask you. Just wait, Harriette just wait for him to tell it to you if he's ready to tell you about it", Harriette thought that maybe Chanyeol was right that she should just wait for Luhan instead of asking him. It's Luhan and Xiumin's lunch time so they went to a store to buy some drinks and snacks.

"Alcoholic drink for lunch? You even told me before that we should drink and eat healthy food especially we're going to take our board exam tomorrow", Xiumin took the alcoholic drink from Luhan.

"It's okay I'm also nervous about our board exam tomorrow so here just drink milk", Xiumin said but he noticed that Luhan was still serious.

"Are you really okay? I'm talking here for the whole time but you're not answering me. Did you and Harriette had a misunderstanding again?", - Xiumin

"No", - Luhan

"Then what?", Xiumin asked and when they went out from the store, Luhan met Rose again.

"Luhan please talk to me I know it's difficult", - Rose

"Stop following me or I'll sue you!", - Luhan

"You don't believe me? Then why don't we go to a hospital and have a DNA test?!", - Rose

"You want DNA test?! Then fine I'll go with you! If the result of the test doesn't match I'm going to sue you for bothering me and my family!", Rose just cried that Luhan treat her that way after she told him that he is her son so Rose and Luhan went to a hospital for a DNA test. After taking the test, the doctor told them to just come back tomorrow for the results.

"So you're.... you're adopted?", Luhan looked at Xiumin annoyed about his question.

"Okay sorry if I asked that question but what if the result of your DNA test will match her? What will you do?", - Xiumin

"No, Xiumin. I believe that we're not related to each other. You once told me before that Rose is just crazy, you're right she's crazy and I know she's just making this story", next day, it's Luhan and Xiumin's board exam day. The architect university students are nervous about the exams because if they passed the exams, then they will graduate and become an official architect but if they fail the exams then they can study architecture again, wait to graduate again or just give up and forget about their dream to be an architect. Harriette went to Luhan's university to support him.

"Here take my lucky key chain with you", Luhan took the lucky key chain that Harriette gave her, it's a small key chain that is shaped in a heart and it is made of crystal.

"My grandma gave that to me before she died years ago. Her father bought this for her as a gift when her father went to China. She had this since she was young and she told me it's a lucky key chain. She dropped this key chain while shopping in a market and there's this young man who saw it so he gave it back to her, he's my grandfather. Because of this key chain she met her forever love so here, I just thought maybe this might help you today", - Harriette

"I'll keep this and I promise, Harriette I'll pass this exam and become an architect. Remember the design that I drew for you? Our dream house? I'm going to make that come true for you", - Luhan

"To those students who will take the board exams please enter the room now. Leave your bags here. Bring pencils and eraser only with you", Yura was assigned to guard the students who will take the exams to avoid cheating.

"I need to go now. I love you", - Luhan

"Good luck you can do this, Luhan. I love you too", Harriette said and Luhan went to his classroom to take his exam. Harriette was even watching Luhan at the window of his classroom waving at him when she met Yura but they ignore each other.

"This is it we can do this!", Xiumin said to his seatmate Luhan. Yura was checking the students if they have cheat sheets when she met Luhan. The two was awkward since Yura was still mad at him for what he did to Kris when he pushed him before that made Kris hospitalized.

"You may now pass the papers at the back. We started 7am and exactly 1pm, finish or not finish pass the papers. No cheating, no borrowing of things and no whispering. Ballpens are not allowed, only pencils and erasers", Yura said so the students started answering their exams. Rose already took their DNA test envelope and it's a matched which means Luhan is her real son. Rose went to Luhan's university but the security guard didn't let her enter the university since the students are taking their exams and they cannot be disturb.

"Can you just give this envelope to a student named Luhan?", - Rose

"Sure, ma'am", the security guard took the envelope from Rose. After 6 hours of answering the exams the students passed their exams one by one to Yura. Luhan passed his exam to Yura and he talked to her.

"I know you're still mad at me for what I did to Kris. I just want to say sorry", Yura just looked at him.

"The last next student please pass your paper", Yura ignored him. Luhan just walked away and all the students left the room when someone called Yura so she answered her phone.

"Yes Kris?", - Yura

"How's the board exams there? Did you already have Luhan's board exam paper?", - Kris

"Yes it's here", - Yura

"You already know what will you do on his paper", - Kris

"Yes, Kris I'll.... I'll do it", Yura took Luhan's paper and she looked at it. Kris who just came back to his office after being hospitalized was just happy smiling alone after his phone call to Yura happy that his plan for Luhan are going well.

Message: Sorry for the wrong grammars.This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
77.8K 2.1K 48
You were a huge fan of hockey. Ever since you were a little girl you adored watching hockey on TV and going to games with your family. You were going...
22.4K 516 37
Danny O'Donoghue fanfic