Space Bound (Eminem)

By MeBeingMe92

Kylie Donovan is a lonely and extremely shy girl. She's the only child and has a complicated life. She works... More

The new kid
Wel needed fun
Best friends
Bad day
Talent show
Too much awkwardness
He's back
Meeting her
Leaving it all behind
Surprising him
Not again
Christmas day
What did I just say?
Back again
So much for never drinking again
I'm so sorry
Broken
Hella confused
Graduation
A diffirent side
Walk in the park
Detroit
What a birthday
Just great
Old faces
You broke your promise
She's what?
It's happening
Chilling with Proof
Failed attempt
Home sweet home
Some news
The big move
Moving in
Him again
Interesting dinner
Happy New Years
Things are starting to happen
Just like old times
Save the date
Warped tour
What the hell, New York?
Move? With you?
Spilled tears
Up In Smoke Tour Part 1
Up In Smoke Tour Part 2
Up In Smoke Tour Part 3
Having a sick day
Making amends
Just like old times
8 Mile
Anger Management Tour
Mixed feelings
Las Vegas
A scary side
The Last Show
Yet Another Wedding
He's gone
Last Goodbye
This time, I do
Pont des Arts
Tired of it all
How will he react?
New House
Marshall Bruce Mathers IV?
Please wake up
Final straw
Last chance
Welcome home
Birthday party
We Made You Part 1
We Made You Part 2
We Made You Part 3
Memories
Voodoo Experience
Happy birthday to me
VMA's
You're not the only one with a say
Just a normal day
Some quality time
Come on let me ride
Mindie's Big Day
This is it
Die Alone? Yeah, I think not!
Epilogue

Interesting days

5.8K 148 91
By MeBeingMe92

Chapter 4

This morning, like any other one, my mom woke me up from my slumber. I groaned knowing today was Tuesday, which meant I have to work today. I sighed and dragged myself out of bed to get ready for school.

"Morning Kylie" Debbie smiled as I walked over to the car.

"Morning Debbie." I smiled back and waved. I got in the car and saw Marshall already sitting in the back. I smiled at him and he gave me a nod. I nodded back at him and he smiled shaking his head.

"So I'm gonna sing up for the talent show today." Marshall said as we stopped at our lockers before English.

"Cool. I know you'll do great." I smiled at him and he gave me a sad smile. "What?" I asked with a frown as I closed my locker.

"I'm white." He said and that just confused the hell out of me.

"No shit Sherlock." I said giving him a 'duh' look. He chuckled and shook his head.

"What I meant was I'm a white rapper. What if people laugh?" I frowned but didn't say anything as we made our way to English. I wonder what people would think of him since he's white? Surely that won't mind right? I mean he's pretty good and that's all that matters.

I made both of us lunch today and handed him his at lunch. He frowned and I rolled my eyes.

"I made us lunch." I shrugged and then he smiled at me.

"You're the best Ky." He said smiling as we walked to the tree we sat under the day before. Today he didn't have his pad out as he softly rapped to me so that only I could hear. Some of the things he came up with on the spot made me giggle. I have never felt so at ease with anyone before in my life.

"So you coming over again today?" Marshall asked as I closed my locker. I smiled sadly and shook my head.

"I can't today, sorry. I got work." I said with a sigh and he frowned.

"Where do you work anyway?" He asked glancing at me as we walked out of the school building.

"Uh Little Caesars. It's a Pizza place." I said and he nodded. We got to the bottom of the steps and then he turned to me. "So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. See ya." I said waving at him. He smiled and turned and shoved his hands in his pockets. I did the same as I made my way to work. Once I got there I quickly wen to the bathroom to change into my uniform.

"Hey Ky." Archie said as I walked into the kitchen to clock in.

"Hey Archie." I waved blushing slightly.

"So how was the rest of your weekend?" He asked as he put his apron on.

"It was good and yours?" I asked as I put my apron on. He shrugged and then the bitch walked in.

"Hey Archie!" She gushed as she walked in the door. I made face behind her back and acted like I wanted to puke. Archie saw this and snickered.

"Hey Mya." He said not looking at her. Mya saw that and turned to glare at me. I shrunk back and she smiled, looking smug. Why did I have to be so scared of her?

"Come on, quit fooling around. We have customers to serve." Our boss said as he pushed through the kitchen doors.

"Yes Mr Alberti." All three of us mumbled then left the kitchen. Mya shoved me and I stumbled a little as she walked past me. I glared at her back but then wen to put on a fake smile. My job sucks. I mean I'm the shyest person on this earth yet here I am working as a waitress. Weird I know.

"So what's the deal with you and Marshall?" Mya asked as she twirled a piece of her hair around her fingers. Archie was listening now too.

"That kid from the party?" Archie asked me and I nodded while blushing.

"Yeah. The cute one. He goes to our school, but he's always with her." Mya spat as she glared at me like that was wrong. I put my hand behind my back and looked down at the ground.

"So you and that Marshall kid tight?" Archie asked me. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"No, we're just friends." I said and Mya scoffed.

"Please, like anyone would want to be friends with you!" Mya said crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at me. Archie glared at her and I felt my eyes glaze over.

"Stop being such a little bitch Mya, fuck you're annoying." Archie said pinching the bridge of his nose. Mya's face dropped and her jaw was almost on the floor. I glanced at the time and saw that my shift was officially done.

I stormed off and into the bathroom to change out of my clothes. I wiped my eyes and then headed back to the kitchen to clock out and grab my bag. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw someone standing in the kitchen with their hood pulled over their head.

"There she is." Archie smiled and nodded to me. The person turned and I could see who it was.

"Marshall?" Both Mya and I said in unison. I turned to see her standing a little behind me. She was glaring at me with such hatred and I honestly don't know what I ever did to her.

"What are you doing here Marshall?" Mya asked shoving me aside as she stepped up to Marshall. I glared at her and Archie shook his head. Marshall's eyes widened as she placed her hand on his arm.

"Uh I came to walk Kylie home." He said awkwardly as he pushed her hand away.

"What do you see in that worthless waste of space anyway?" Mya turned to glare at me with her arms crossed. "She just a fucking no body anyway." She smirked and I felt my eyes water again. I turned around and left the restaurant as the tears started to run down my cheeks.

"Ky! Ky wait up!" I ignored Marshall's calls as I walked out into the chilly night air. "KYLIE for fuck's sake's! Will you stop?!" He commanded as he set his hands on my shoulders. I stopped and closed my eyes as I let my head drop.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and then sniffled.

"Hey Ky, don't cry." Marshall cooed as he came to stand in front of me. "Why're ya crying Ky?"

"Didn't you hear what she said? I don't know what I ever did to make her hate me so much." I said wiping my eyes with my hands.

"Forget what she said. Come here." He said and pulled me in to him for a hug. I put my arms around his middle and rested my head on his chest.

"Thanks Marshall." I smiled slightly and he gave me one last squeeze.

"Hey, what are best friends for?" He asked as he let go of me. I shivered and wished I wore a hoodie today. I always do, but I wore long sleeves today and wearing a hoodie over that would be too much. "Here." Marshall said and handed me his hoodie.

"You'll be cold then." I said shaking my head. He glared at me and grabbed my back pack from me, set it down beside me and pulled the hoodie over my head. It was way too big for me but I smiled and put my arms through. "Thank's Marshall." He shrugged and then slung my backpack over his shoulder.

"Come on, let's go." He said and nodded to the sidewalk.

"Wait, how did you know what time I finished and where I worked?" I asked as I stopped mid step. He turned and looked at me a little annoyed.

"You told me so I asked around where the place is and your mom is watching Nathan and said you'd be done at 7, so I came to walk you. I was bored." He shrugged and started to walk again.

"Why's my mom watching Nathan?" I asked as I caught up to him again.

"My mom went to bingo." He shrugged and I nodded then yawned. "Tired?" He asked and a gave a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah. Long day." He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I flinched from his sudden movement and he frowned but chose to ignore it. I put my head on his shoulder as we walked and once we finally made it back home I went straight to the couch and plopped down.

"So I got flyers I have to hand out for the talent show on Saturday. Will you help tomorrow after school?" He asked after we finished our supper. I had finished all my homework and showered before I came to eat.

"Sure." I said with a yawn. My mom was sitting by the small table in the kitchen with some paperwork and Nathan was asleep in mom's room. Marshall and I were sitting on the couch watching MTV. Well he was and I was half asleep on his shoulder.

"Cool, we can go after school maybe?" He suggested and I smiled and closed my eyes. He chuckled and rested his head on mine.

I was jolted awake and then felt like I was being lifted. I opened my eyes to see Marshall smiling down at me. I smiled back tiredly and put my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest as he carried me to my bed I assumed. My assumption was correct when I felt my bed under me and then he pulled my covers over my body.

"Night Ky." He whispered and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and fell right back asleep.

"You're wearing my hoodie?" Marshall asked with an amused eyebrow raised. I glanced down and smiled then shrugged.

"It comfortable." I smiled at him and he shook his head. We got in the car and then drove to school. I put the hood up and he did the same though he wore a cap too.

"Let's hope we don't get a fuck load of homework today." Marshall whispered to me as Mrs Kyle walked into the class. I giggled and nodded.

"You know, Mya keeps staring at you." I said as I glanced down at Marshall. He was laying on his back under the tree next to me. He looked up and at her then looked at me and shrugged.

"Yeah and?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing, it's just annoying." I said with a shrug. He nodded then started to hum a tune to himself. The rest of the luck I just listened to him humming as I did some homework. Marshall said he didn't feel like doing it so he'll just copy from me at home. Yeah I should've known that just once would turn into a daily thing.

"Can we please head home first?" I begged him as we left the school building.

"Why?" He frowned at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Cause I'm hungry and I ain't carrying this bag around with me the whole day." I said putting my hand on my hip and tilting my head to the side. Marshall's glare soon turned to a grin and he chuckled.

"You look cute when you're annoyed." He said slinging his arm around my shoulders. I blushed and looked down at the ground.

"Shut up." I said as I elbowed him in the ribs. He grunted and rubbed his ribs. I pulled my hood over my head as I still blushed like a maniac.

"Hurry the hell up Ky!" Marshall yelled as i ran to the bathroom. We decided that we'd just buy something to eat but still went to drop our bags off at home.

"Oh shove a cork in it Mathers!" I yelled back before I closed the door. I heard him laugh and couldn't help but find myself laughing at him too.

"Finally!" He exclaimed as I walked back into the lounge. I stuck my tongue out at him and wiped my wet hands on his face. "Aw come on Ky. That's just gross!"

"Its just water you dumb ass." I said rolling my eyes at him. Wow I'm becoming sassy lately. He grabbed the flyers and handed me half as we walked to the streets. We took forever just walking around and handing out flyers.

I looked at the ground most of the time as I passed out the flyers. Once mine were all gone I went looking for Marshall, we were close to some park and split up. I found him and he was busy rapping to this one kid. The guy looked about our age and he was staring at Marshall with wide eyes.

"Damn dawg. Never knew a white kid could spit like that man." The guy said and Marshall shrugged like it was nothing. "The name's DeShaun, but you can call me Proof." The guy said holding his hand out for Marshall to shake.

"Marshall, nice to meet you Proof. So what do you say? Will you come watch?" Marshall asked with hope in his hands.

"Sure. I'll come watch." I reached then and tapped Marshall on the shoulder. He turned with a frown but smiled when he saw it was me.

"All done." I said in a small voice as I glanced at the other guy then back at Marshall.

"This is DeShaun." Marshall pointed to DeShaun. Then he looked at him and pointed to me. "My best friend Kylie."

"Nice to meet you Kylie. Call me Proof." Proof said holding out his hand for me to shake. I placed mine in his and gave a quick shake.

"Nice to meet you too Proof." I said in a small voice then shrunk into Marshall. Proof frowned at that then Marshall spoke up.

"She's really shy." Marshall said nudging me. I glared at him then stuck my tongue out at him. Proof laughed at us and that made me blush some more.

"So you from here?" He asked Marshall.

"Just moved here a couple days ago. You?" Marshall asked as we started to walk.

"Yeah, born and raised here." Proof said with a sigh. Marshall and I both nodded and then they got talking about rap. I didn't know what they were talking about so I just sat silently and listened.

"So what school do ya'll go to?" Proof asked after a while.

"Lincoln and you?" Marshall asked him

"Osborn High. You know, you should come by some lunch time. We have rap battles during lunch. I can try sneak you in." Proof suggested and Marshall shrugged at that.

"We should get going." Marshall said as he helped me up off the grass.

"Yeah me too. So I guess I'll see ya'll round?" He asked and Marshall smiled and nodded.

"For sure. I'll see you on Saturday?" Marshall asked him and Proof smiled and nodded.

"It was nice meeting you Kylie. See ya around Marshall!" Proof said as he turned to walk away.

"Marshall?" I asked him as we started to walk. He turned to look at me waiting for me to carry on. "Give me a piggy back ride?"

"No." Was all he said and I pouted at him.

"Come on. I let you copy from me all the time, the least you can do is give me a piggy back ride home." I said with a pouty face.

"I had to carry your fat ass to bed last night now you want me to carry your fat ass home too?" He asked with a scoff.

"Fine." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Be a dick about it." I mumbled and then I stopped walking once I noticed he stopped walking too.

"Did you." He trailed off and blinked a few times. "Did you just call ma a dick?" He asked surprised.

"Uh I think I did yeah." I said with attitude and instantly regretted it. He narrowed his eyes at me and then bolted towards me. My eyes widened and I let out a squeal as I dashed towards home.

"Don't think you can outrun me Ky!" He yelled after me and I giggled as the house came in to view. Next thing I knew before I made it to the porch steps I was pulled into someone. His arms were around my waist and we both went tumbling to the ground. I giggled and he was panting.

"Marshall, let go." I said still giggling and trying to get out of his grip.

"Told you, you can't outrun me." He said in a weird voice and sat on my stomach a he started to tickle my sides. I couldn't breath from all the laughing and my stomach started to hurt from all the laughing.

"Marshall! Get off the poor girl!" Debbie shouted as she pulled up in her drive way. She wasn't scowling at him though, she was smiling at us. Marshall stopped tickling me but I was still giggling. He smiled down at me.

"Now you owe me a piggy back ride." He said pointing at me. I frowned and tilted my head.

"How the hell do you expect me to carry your fat ass?" I asked with a smirk. He stuck his tongue out at me and then got off of me. "I can breath again!" I exclaimed and he laughed at me and rolled his eyes.

"You're a drama queen Ky!" He said pulling me up by my hand.

"Who? Me? Gasp!" I said putting the back of my hand to my forehead dramatically.

"Why the hell am I even friends with you?" He mumbled to himself and shook his head.

"Cause yo ass loves meh." I said making him laugh at my funny accent.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see you tomorrow Ky?" He asked and I nodded. I gave him a quick hug then walked up the steps to my house.

"Bye fat ass!" I yelled as he opened his door.

"At least I got an ass!" He yelled back and gave his ass a slap. I giggled and walked into the house. Today was an interesting day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 306 31
Though highly-functional, Nisha lives a deeply troubled life battling Schizophrenia. Days of questioned realities blend into ones of confused happin...
3.8K 110 15
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story is pretty messed-up and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes place in an alternate universe where Marshall Mathers o...
30.7K 781 25
Charlotte Guyer, better known as Charlie, is a 26 year old tattoo artist. She still loves to live like a skateboarding teenager and is tomboy with a...
258K 5.4K 36
Kiana van Dyk is a 29year old that lives on her own and has a decent life. She thinks she's happy but that all changes after one night at the club af...