daegu boy. | min yoongi √

By jiminfication

"If I can use my tears to make you smile....then it's more than worthwhile." ••• what happens when a musicall... More

하나 : first love
두: one sided crush
세: messy valentine's
사: melody
다섯: audition
육: freeloader
일곱: sasaeng
아홉: clash
십: sprouting feelings
열한: breaking walls
열두: flirting?
열셋: first stage
십사: a fragment of a memory
THEORY
열 다섯: first win pt1
열 여섯: Jeju pt2
십칠: cold
십팔: mutual
update?
I'm sorry.
십구: the river where i met you.
스물: flashbacks
이십 일: first date
can i be a pole
스물 둘: basement
스물 둘: the cost of friendship
이십 삼: trainee
이십오: i remember.
이십 육: away
이십 칠: to Daegu
SPECIAL CHAPTER: snow
이십 팔: pool
이십 구: blackout
삼십: lift
삼십 일 : split
삼십 이: protecting your smile
삼십 삼: sinful night
삼십 사: a surprise visitor
삼십 오: cake shop
삼십 오 : the last time.
※ note
종악장 pt 1 : apart
종악장 pt 2: GRAND FINALE
ANNOUNCEMENT
EPILOGUE
AFTER STORY pt1
AFTER STORY pt2
SPECIAL : Miji x Yoogeun
ONE MILLION HORY SHIET

여덟: trouble

81.2K 4.8K 3.4K
By jiminfication

"you're changing me more than i ever knew you could."

_______________________________________

The girl glared at you crazily, her breathing was uneven. Her hands trembled as she held the camera.

"Uh. Have you got the wrong person?" you answered her nervously.

"I said get away from Yoongi oppa." she clenched her teeth.

"sorry, please get out of my face" you turned away from the weird stranger.

"YAH!" she grabbed your shirt, and you flinched in surprise. Her expression conveyed murderous intent.

"you'll really regret if you don't listen" she smiled slightly, a scheming look in her eyes.

"I know all about you."

_______________________________________

<YOONGI'S POV>

Shit.....just where is that girl?

Once i got back, she was nowhere to be found. Not to mention, she didn't have a single thing on her except for her phone - and i dont have her contact.

"fuck..." I swore frustratedly, worried about what may have happened to Aeri. She's dumb, so anyone can take advantage of her. Not just anyone can make me anxious like this, what the heck is she?

I rubbed the back of my head, slightly conflicted.

"Have you seen a blank looking girl, slightly shorter than me and goes by the name Shin Aeri?" I asked the employee.

"I think I've seen someone like that.  She's left a while ago" the lady replied.

She then hesitates, gazing down at the ground.

"I remembered her, because she was being dragged away by some lunatic."

______________________________________

<YOUR POV>

"ah, shit." you whimpered at the cuts stinging on your skin.

I know your past, and if you don't want me to reveal them to Yoongi oppa, you have to do what i say.

Her words repeated in your mind constantly. You didn't know why you chose to listen to her, but you guessed it was the fear of him knowing.

You leaned back, sighing as your eyes adjusted to the dimness of the tunnel.

"Noona, can you let me cross?" a little boy crawls into the tunnel beside you. You shifted your legs back to give him space.

"Gomawo, Noona" he smiles slightly, crawling quickly to the other side.

A playground wasn't exactly the best to hide from lunatics, but it's been your comfort zone since childhood. You've hidden yourself alone in the same tunnel whenever something bad happens.

Being kicked out of your house, freeloading at your neighbors' apartment, and now this?

A heavy feeling rose in your heart, and you clenched your hands into fists. Guess you have nowhere to go now.

"Here! It's this Noona." the same little boy climbed in again, pointing at you while facing outside. You looked at him with confusion written all over your face.

"yah, what are you doing playing around here?" a deep voice echoed in the darkness, and you recognised it immediately.

"Yoongi." you replied, voice a little shaken.

"wait....are you crying?" he widened his eyes, climbing in at the same time. He plops himself beside you, a little uncomfortable from the cramped space in the tunnel.

You averted his eyes, wiping your tears away quickly.

"You're hurt."

At your peripheral vision you see a worried expression in his eyes. He stares intently at the cuts on your skin made by the crazy girl earlier.

"Comeon, let's go back and treat them." Yoongi said a little awkwardly, since he wasn't used to showing care for others. But you could tell he was concerned.

You smiled gently at him.

"Yoongi, i can't stay in your house."

He pauses after hearing what you said.

"do you have any other place to stay then?" he asked softly.

"Yeah" you lied.

Yoongi looks down at the ground, as if he's thinking deeply of something.

"here." he takes out his notebook used to write lyrics, scribbling something before handing it to you.

You took the note hesitantly.

"if you need anything, call me." he pointed at the paper in your hand. You nodded in surprise.

"Your wounds..." he furrowed his brows a little, wanting to say more.

"It's fine, I'll go to the store later to buy some bandages. It's not that deep anyway."

Yoongi turns to stare at your side profile. You then follow his actions, and the two of you locked eyes for a moment.

"Thankyou for everything. I guess." you smiled sweetly at him, before climbing out of the tunnel.

_______________________________________

"Aish, why don't people have responsibility!" you wiped off the dog poop you stepped on with a tissue.

"Why is everything turning out bad today? Really...." angry tears rolled down your cheeks.

You sat down tiredly on the park bench. This is probably your bed for tonight.

"First, i have to go find that stupid landlord, then i have to go find a place to stay." you mumbled to yourself as you stared up at the night sky above.

The situation felt doomed. You couldn't even rely on Hyuna because she was out of the country at the moment.

I should just sleep.

You lied down on the bench, closing your eyes. It was cold, dark and scary to be alone in the park at night. However, the events took a toll on you and you're exhausted beyond means.

You drifted into dreamland, huddling on the bench in attempts to warm up yourself.

As you fell deeper into slumber, you could hear a voice near you, and a pair of arms sliding around your body. Suddenly, it just felt like you're comfortably in someone's arms.

"seriously, i can't take my eyes off you for a second." you hear the voice say.

"You just keep falling into trouble, and now I'm saving you all over again."

_______________________________________

A/N:  sorry for the late update! I was feeling unwell for the last few days ~

I KNOW THIS PLOT AND STORY ISN'T VERY INTERESTING SO THANKYOU FOR STAYING TO READ OHMYGOD

Me right now:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.1K 34
"If you want to die there are many interesting ways to do that rather than sitting in this wild rain" "No! I like rain better" ⬆️ᵀᵒᵖ⁻ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ⬇️ᴮᵒᵗᵗᵒ...
90.9K 3.5K 71
a little over a year after the death of your parents, you're struggling to keep your music store open and provide for your sister. after spotting him...
6.2K 761 20
#2 in Happylife. #1 in minyoongiff #1 in sugabts Park Y/N, a charming high school student and sometimes a little annoying, meets with a cold, rude, t...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...