Electrifying Love(A Laxus x r...

By Irondragon4

Under editing (Y/n) (L/n) has always lived on the streets with no one to keep her company but what happens w... More

Ch1: Meeting the dragon slayer
Ch2:Being held captive
Ch3: Joining and Jobs
Ch4: Doctors and Dates
New book(please go check it out)
Suggestions (please read)
Ch5: Explaining And Exceeds
Ch7: More Flashbacks
Ch8: Horror stories
Ch9: Flashing Through Memories
Ch10: Making it official
New Original Story Coming Soon(Please Read)
Ch11: Fairy Tail Team B
Ch12: Sky Labyrinth
I Made An Ask Or Dare Book So Go Check It Out
Ch13: Hidden
Oh My Mavis 1K
Ch14: Jura Vs WHO!!!!
Ch15: Chariot
Ch16: A Battles in bikini's
Ch17: Pandomoniam and MPF
Important A/N (Please Read)
Ch18: Swimming
Ch19: Navel Battle
Ch20: Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney Vs Natsu Dragneel and ................
Ch21: The Rescue Team
Ch22: The 8 Dragons That Passed Through The Gate
Ch23: The Party
Ch24: The Wedding
Christmas Special
Ch25: The Punishment Game
I Made An OC Fanfic
Ch26: The First Trimester
Ch27: The second trimester
Ch28: The baby
Ch29: Rose Meets The Guild
Ch30: Saving Rose
Epilogue
Final A/n
A New Laxus X Reader
Sequal?
There's A Sequal Up
Going Into Editing

Ch6: Flashbacks

2.1K 48 4
By Irondragon4

Hey guys so I'm terrible. I'm so sorry that the update schedule for this is all over the place but I've just started back school and now that I'm in S3 I need to study more.

So I'm going to try and update at least once a week but for now maybe a few a day till I've re done all the chapters I already have down then I will start updating on most likely Saturday's or Sunday's for all my books and I might be doing a one-shot book. Give me your opinion on if you want that or not.

(Y/n)'s pov

I walked back to my alley with Rainbow in my arms with a frown on my face.

"Rainbow asks what's wrong" Rainbow asked looking up at me with her green and blue eyes "I'm fine, its just... I'm a little embarrassed" I replied looking down at the exceed.

"Rainbow asks why" she questioned, tilting her head. "Well unlike everyone at the guild I don't have money, I spend my life living in an alley wearing the same clothes everyday and have to steal for a living while my teammates have homes and don't need to worry about a lack of food" I replied looking down as memories that I had forgotten about came rushing back.

Flashback

I walked along the edge of a street past an alley when someone grabbed me and pulled me in. "Hey freak" a male voice said with bitterness as hot breath brushed against my skin.

I looked up to see a boy twice my size and most likely lots of muscles from how toned he looked standing over me with a look of disgust plain on his face. Suddenly I felt a sudden pain in my stomach as the boy kicked me and sent me flying as I hit the wall of the alley.

I felt tears start to build up in my eyes as another one of the boys piped up. "oh look, she's crying, you gonna run home to your mammy, oh that's right you don't have one, you FUCKING BITCH" he teased before kicking me in the leg extremely hard as I heard a snap and I tried to keep my yelp of pain in by gritting my pointed teeth.

My tears started to fall as I felt the warm liquid on my cheeks while the boys just stood their and started to laugh at me even more.

"Y-y-you're wrong I do have a mother, her name is Celest and she taught me everything I know" I replied through my tears, the start shaking because of the pain I was in.

"Oh really, then why have we never seen her before" the third boy asked with a cocky and rude tone.

"Because.....Because she disappeared after she was fighting with another dragon" I lied, my tears coming even faster. The truth was one day a huge black dragon with blue markings came to kill the both of us but celest started to fight against him and was killed that day.

"Liar, Dragons aren't real, you BITCH!!!" the first boy spat before kicking me in the head and sending me flying into the wall.

Then he pulled out a knife that reflected the light of the sun and dug it right into my left leg where the other boy had kicked and dragged it down all the way to my ankle.

My tears were falling even harder then before as even more pain filled me and I caught the scent of my own blood while screaming in pain before I was hit on the head and blacked out.

Time skip

I woke up in a dungeon strapped to a table my leg still bleeding from the wound.

After a few moments of silence the dungeon door slammed opened and the three boys walked in with huge grins on they're faces.

"So your finally awake" the first boy who by now I assumed was the leader said, his grin becoming extremely psychotic while still being plastered on his face.

The leader picked up a huge kitchen knife from a nearby table and slowly walked up to me with the knife in his hands. I started to shake in fear and took in a big gulp as he got closer.

He stood in front of me and put his face close to mine although he had to bend over a little since I was still only half his size. His face was so close I could feel his warm breath on my face and I tried to crouch away but the straps stopped me.

He then stabbed the knife into my stomach and dragged it along as I cried in pain.

After he took the knife out he put it in my right leg and I once again screamed in pain as he pulled the knife down from my thigh to my ankle.

He did the same to my sides and arms as his friends laughed at my pain while warm tears fell down from my eyes.

"You may be hurt but you still look just as ugly as ever, I know what we'll do it" he said before pulling the knife across my nose as it dug deep into it and I caught the smell of my own blood before I couldn't smell anything anymore.

Then he stuck the knife in my ears and I wasn't able to hear anything anymore. I saw then laughing but couldn't hear what was coming out of they're mouths at all. Then he pulled the knife over my eyes as I tried to scream out in pain but i couldn't hear anything and I didn't know if it worked or not. I felt the knife against my mouth and tasted the sour taste of my blood as it dripped onto my tongue.

After five more minutes of this endless pain it suddenly stopped and then the restraints that were holding me opened up and I fell to the floor.

I felt strong arms grab onto me as I fell and then felt myself get picked up bridal style before I finally lost all sense of the world around me.

Time skip

I woke up in a bed in a white room with bandages on my hands, arms, legs, stomach, sides and felt them on my nose ears and eyes. 'That's why the room is white' I thought to myself.

Suddenly their was a voice I had never heard before. "Hey, your awake" it was the voice of a male.

I tensed up thinking it was the boy who was trying to kill me but the voice said "woah, woah calm down. I'm not going to hurt you, I'm the one who brought you here but I need to go now so take care of your self" I then heard footsteps and the door opening then closing before everything was silent.

I lay back down and whimpered a little, feeling nervous at the silence in the room but at least my ears were working now.

Time skip

I walked along the streets of the town once again. I was actually very lucky since I didn't lose my eyesight, hearing and smell but I did have scars on my hands,legs, sides, stomach, arms, on my ears, across my nose and over my eyes but at least it wasn't anything much worse.

The boy that saved me also payed the medical bill so I didn't need to worry about that either. He probably thought I had parents with money and they just didn't know about what happened and that's why.

Suddenly I felt a hand drag me into an alley and I saw the three boys who had hurt me before. "So your alive, you FUCKING BITCH!" the leader spat about to grab his knife again but that's when I felt something snap inside of me and suddenly I just wanted to kill these DICKHEADS. "They are in the wrong, they deserve to die" a voice in my head whispered.

I changed into my bone dragon form as bones were created on my body like armour or scales and my hair turned to the creamy white colour of bones and so did my eyes. "Bone dragon claw" I yelled my fingers turned into sharp bones and I scrapped them across the leaders neck before looking at the other two.

They had fear clear in their eyes as I let a snarl escape while looking at then pure hate filling me with strength.

"Bone dragon bone sword" I yelled as my left arm turned into a sharp bone and I sliced the remaining boys necks as they dropped down to the floor dead leaving a large puddle of blood.

I turned back to normal and walked away, the blood of the three boys staining my hands as I used my water dragon slayer roar to wash it off.

A couple of days later

I walked past a home with a lacrima screen on it to see the news playing. I looked through the window and saw that it was talking about how three 12 year old boys had been found murdered in an alleyway and that from the injury's that they had, it was thought to be a wild dog or another savage animal.

I gulped hoping they wouldn't find out it was me before walking away from the house not wanting to see anything.

End of flashback

I snapped out of my memories and kept walking trying to forget what I had done back then but it kept coming back up in my mind.

I sat on my mattress for a bit waiting for 15 minutes before standing up and heading to the guild hall to meet with Laxus and the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 287 5
Laxus is a blonde Lightning Dragon Slayer and he's developed feelings for the captain of the Thunder Legion, his personal bodyguards, named Freed. Th...
12.1K 492 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...
307K 8.4K 25
{Complete} A Laxus x Reader Story... Storms of a malicious intent have been plaguing Fiore. When it strikes a town people can't leave their homes...
8.6K 290 22
[[COMPLETED]] A continuation of Book 1. Probably will ONLY contain ECLIPSE CELESTIAL SPIRITS arc because I wish to start on other stories! It might a...