Silver Spoons (Kellic)

By bandmembersandcats

Kellic When Vic Fuentes is finally able to attend one of the most prestigious academies in the United States... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Twelve

1.4K 52 72
By bandmembersandcats

im no longer updating ever, this makes me uncomfortable and gay, this is gay and you all are gay

I was going to end this with them going to church maybe that's what you guys should do

see you in hell

(this is literally one of my fav chapters like god damn, like really think about it.  if I was really homophobic would you really believe that I would even consider writing a fanfiction of a gay couple like dude did you really think that I would dedicate my time in writing 11 chapters fully intending in making them a couple just say yeah no this is gay like obviously its gay thats the point jesus christ, and btw you can't be "best friends with satin" if you go to church like all the time it doesn't make sense and dude i get shiny fabric is nice and all but it has nothing to do with religion really) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 632 17
Kellin Quinn is the shy, quiet kid who gets abused at home, and school, on a daily basis. His only escape is self-harm. Vic is the out-going, friendl...
1.8K 66 12
This is the story of two very heterosexual emo band dudes, Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes. After a night on the town, a small incident happens, making...
1K 74 10
Kellin Quinn is a depressed high school student with no family, home, or job until he meets a mysterious boy who flips his life around. *super bad tr...
90.2K 4.3K 24
[Kellic] Kellin Quinn is sentenced to 15 years of jail after being wrongfully accused of rape. Even though he seems harmless, Vic Fuentes is feared b...