Despicable Arrogance

By istolethecookiez

There are five things that I hate: 1.) Arrogant Guys 2.) Guys who have girls falling at their fee... More

Despicable Arrogance
Chapter 1: Spitballs
Chapter 2: Avoiding Carter
Chapter 3: The Bookworm Isn't Shy
Chapter 4: 'I hate Grayson Carter, The Ballerina - Audrey Peters'
Chapter 5: 'You have the nerve to show up here.'
Chapter 6: The First Guy to Walk in
Chapter 7: Darling
Chapter 8: Darkness
Chapter 9: Cold Milk
Chapter 10: Locker Trouble
Chapter 11: Shopping Like a Family
Chapter 12: Bummed about her...
Chapter 13: The Best Football Player: Shane
Chapter 14: The Annoying Gnat
Chapter 15: Trick Or Treat
Chapter 16: The Bird
Chapter 17: Grayson Intolerant
Chapter 18: Bad Dog
Chapter 19: The Hip Shop
Chapter 20: Saturdays
Chapter 21: Grounded
Chapter 22: Strawberry Ice Cream
Chapter 23: Why do I like such an idiot?
Chapter 24: Meat Lover's Pizza
Chapter 25: The Unplanned Date
Chapter 26: Planning the Unplanned Date
Chapter 27: Hot Tamale, the story of Grayson Carter, written by Audrey Peters
Chapter 28: Little Squirt, The Diarrhea Chronicals
Chapter 29: I can't even recall her name...
Chapter 30: Ripping Out Chunks of My Heart
Chapter 31: I may or may not have had an obsession with you...
Grayson's Point of View: Chapter 6
Grayson's Point of View: Chapter 16

Question & Answer

272K 7K 1.2K
By istolethecookiez

Question & Answer

Hey! Don’t get angry at me for the answers I provide, okay? Okay.

+++

Question: Will you be writing a sequel? (Also asked in these ways: Sequel? SEQUEL? SEQUEL NOW. SEQUEL OR YOU DIE TONIGHT.)

Answer: Nopity, nope, nope, nope.

Reason: Well, my friends, I am a busy girl (Netflix is a top priority.) Kidding, but I have school and I can barely focus on that, never mind writing Becoming Beautiful (attempting to update Just My Luck) and a sequel to Despicable Arrogance. And to be honest, I’m not in the mood to continue their story. I feel as if I were to write a sequel, Grayson and Audrey wouldn’t end up together. Sorry, but it’s the truth. I’d probably give her and Sebastian a chance if I were to write it, which I’m definitely not.

There will be no sequel in the future.

+++

Question: Will you be making an epilogue? (Also asked in these ways: Epilogue?! EPILOGUE! YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN EPILOGUE!)

Answer: No.

Reason: I don’t want to put any definite ending on this story. Now this doesn’t mean that you can go and write your own alternate ending, but you can imagine it. Some people want Sebastian and Audrey to get together, so they’ll imagine that, and the Darcie shippers can imagine Audrey and Grayson together. Everyone is happy! :D

+++

Question: Will there be any more Grayson’s point of view?

Answer: No.

Reason: I don’t want to write it, plus I do not have time. So even if I wanted to write it, I wouldn’t be able to. I’m already behind with two of my projects! I’m supposed to be doing them now but I’m typing this!

+++

Question: Why did you end it so abruptly?

Answer: Guys, I told you all that the story was ending in the authors notes! I started saying it in the mid-twenties. Although it may have seemed abrupt, I didn’t want to write it any further. I would have had to include a lot more problems and scenarios, which would have ultimately made the book ten chapters longer.

+++

Question: Will there be a spin off? 

Answer: Nope. 

Reason: Because I don't like having to use the same characters in a different story, mainly because I have to consistently check the other story to make sure that I'm not making any mistakes. I can't have a spin off about Shane and Sam and say that they met in a subway station, right? I'm actually not sure how they met... I don't remember. (Bad Author Alert.)

+++

Question: Is this an April Fools day joke? 

Answer: No. 

+++

Question: May I write a spin off and/or sequel to this story (or any of your works)?

Answer: No. 

Reason: I don't let people continue my stories or write spin offs and/or sequels because it's my story. Not only that, but if I ever plan to have my stories published, there would be problems because someone else is using my characters/settings/plots. This is also the reason why I don't write books with people.

Any other questions? Ask them below!

SUM UP: There will be no continuation of this story in any way: No spinoffs, no sequel, no epilogue. You will never see these characters ever again unless you reread this story. You (and everyone else) cannot write sequels, spin offs, epilogues, etc. for this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
4.4K 250 20
[COMPLETE] I'm a dramatic person, I'll admit, but I can promise you that I am being completely reasonable when I say that I hope Darcy Freaking Gray...
313K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
209K 25.4K 70
"This book is the perfect mixture of deep and hilarious. I'm in love with that" - crackhead4ever Teen fiction has given cheerleaders a bad rap. And...