Perfect Places | FDTD

By KiirstyLouiise

❝ I'll find strength in pain ❞ Audrey Fuller was the eldest daughter of Jacob Fuller and the older sister... More

Playlist
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE

Epigraph + Disclaimer

2.2K 29 0
By KiirstyLouiise

" Show me how to do like you, show me how to do it " - Stevie Wonder

  ———— 

A/N: Hi everyone, lately i've been so obsessed with the From Dusk till dawn series after i binge watched all three seasons in two days. I haven't actually seen many FDTD fanfics on here, at least ones that are completed or that are written the way I want them to be written. Due to this I'm here writing my own story with my own character and hopefully I can update continuously and make ya'll happy. 

Would also like to apologise if this story has similarities regarding other fanfics on the site. This is not intentional and may happen because from what I've seen, a lot of people seem to follow similar plot lines so once again apologising if this happens. Other than that, I hope ya'll enjoy this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 1.4K 14
Imagine the fullers meeting the Alvarez's, what if Jackson fuller had a twin sister? well, thats what happens in this story. Y/n Fuller is the twin s...
15K 387 28
it's been five years since the death of Brooklyn and the Fallen of the Cullen family, now hope is 6 years old about to turn 7 is willingly to use eve...
382 10 5
When pulled into a hostage situation, Alexa tried everything to keep herself and the people around her alive, while forming a strange relationship wi...
36.1K 1.7K 29
▍ 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 . 𝟎𝟎𝟐. rivalling love. 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙷 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 imprints on 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙, a vam...