NINE

Audrey ran a hand through her, feeling breathless. Her name echoing off of Richie's lips in the distance made her continue walking faster. She still felt flustered and she began to notice that the bar they were in was in fact very warm. Audrey began walking in no particular direction and when she noticed she was far enough away from the Gecko brothers she stopped and ordered herself a drink. She downed it back in seconds and she breathed out a sigh of relief as the alcohol went down her throat.

A lot of commotion near the front of the club had Audrey looking up and she noticed a crowd had gathered over by the knife throwing station. With her eyebrows raised she abandoned her empty glass at the bar and began walking over to the scene, however when she got there her eyes widened and she frantically pushed through the crowd. 

Kate was stood holding up an old dartboard with her eyes closed as Richie prepared to throw a knife in her direction. She had no idea what had compelled her sister to act the way she did but she began yelling profanities. "What the fuck!" She yelled as Richie threw the knife at her sister. Audrey's eyes widened and for a brief moment time slowed down as the knife traveled through the air. Kate's eyes were still closed and as Audrey began pushing forwards more the knife went straight through the centre of the dartboard Kate was holding. 

There was a lot of cheering as the people around them admired Richie's accomplishment. His face looked neutral and he turned to his brother. "Easy." He stated. Audrey was fuming, not only at the brothers but also at her sister for putting herself in danger. She stomped up towards her, taking the old dartboard out of her hand and slamming it onto a table.

"What the fuck, Kate!" She yelled. Kate looked startled at the sudden appearance of her older sister. "Why would you do something so stupid?!" 

Kate frowned. "I was trying to get the key's back from Seth. You were taking too long." She explained and Audrey suddenly felt the guilt creeping through her again. Audrey kept quiet on the subject of the keys due to the fact that she knew she'd feel worse seeing her sisters disappointed expression at having told her she didn't try as hard as she'd promised. Instead, she pulled her sister into a tight hug. "I'm glad you're alright."

Kate returned the hug and smiled slightly. Once Audrey pulled away she turned on the brothers and glared at them, trying to keep her unsteady heartbeat steady. "Throw another knife at my sister, I don't care whether or not she asks you too, you'll have me to deal with." 

Both brothers stared at her slightly in surprise and Seth had to fight the urge not to smirk. He admired her determination to protect her family since he could relate. However Seth was still slightly disappointed at having walked in on her kissing his brother so he rolled his eyes impassively as a cover up but before he could speak the bartender approached them and told them all they had to sit down.

Audrey frowned at the urgency in the man's voice and she clambered to find somewhere to sit down. Kate found her father and her brother not to far behind them and Audrey noticed her chair had been stolen. She realised the only place she could sit down was next to Seth and she fought the urge to roll her eyes at the coincident. Richie was to left of them both, near the front of the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. Please, take your seats." The man on the stage began saying through the microphone in his hands. "Welcome to the Titty Twister." He spoke again. "We have a special performance for tonight,is a very very special night."

"That's him." Richie suddenly spoke up. Audrey looked up at him with a frown and realised he was speaking to Seth who looked just as confused as she did.

"Please welcome, the mistress of Macabre." The guy began speaking again from the stage.

"What?" Seth asked his brother in confusion. "That's him! That's the guy that gave me the knife."

Seth looked back up at the stage and frowned. Audrey was beyond confused because she didn't know what they were talking about whatsoever so she instead focused on the guy on the stage that had apparently given Richie some sort of knife.

"The queen...of the night. Santanico Pandemonium!" The dude spoke before he moved away from the stage as the lights dimmed more. The red velvet curtains near the back of the stage opened to reveal a beautiful woman. She didn't have much in the name of clothes on but Audrey wasn't surprised given the name of the bar itself and the girls she had seen previously moving around the club.

Audrey sighed, assuming that she was about to see a strip show from one of the main strippers of the bar and she leaned back in her chair. Her head turned in Richie's direction and she saw the amount of emotion in his expression. Audrey wasn't originally going to speak to Richie for a while considering what had happened earlier but she decided to get over herself for a few seconds to see if he was alright.

"Richie?" She questioned softly, concern in her voice. At the mention of his brothers name, Seth turned his head to look at them.

"She's real." Richard breathed out, sounding shocked. Audrey frowned before Richie spoke again as if to clarify one more time. His eyes were pinned on the woman on the stage who looked around the room seductively.

"She's real." He said again, this time the faint expression of a smile on his face. It was then Audrey realised what he was talking about and her eyes widened. Surely this wasn't the so called woman he had spoke about seeing in his visions?! Audrey believed him when he said he saw things but she didn't think they were real things!

Audrey glanced back at seth, shock shown in her eyes. "Fucking hell." She breathed out as Seth stared at her with a mixture of confusion and intrigue. As if the night hadn't already gotten more dramatic.