FIVE

After pulling over for a quick second so that Audrey and Seth could get inside the RV, Audrey had been attacked by her sister in a hug. Taken back, Audrey didn't respond to the hug for a few seconds until eventually she found her arms wrapping themselves around her sister. She caught Seth's eye over her sister's shoulder and she stared at him for a moment. "I'm alright." She breathed out reassuringly to Kate whilst still staring Seth's way until she broke eye contact.

She reassured her father who had asked if she was alright from the front of the RV before she made her way to her brother. Kate sat down first next too him whilst Audrey followed after.  Scott looked at her with concern in his eyes and Audrey smiled softly at him. Despite the possibility of imminent death that followed the experience she just had, she couldn't help but like the thrill of it all. Maybe once all of this was over she would live a more thrilling life instead of getting another boring job and living a boring life by herself. She had planned to move out of Bethel anyway so maybe this was her chance to consider the idea.

"Did I call it or did I call it?" Richie asked his brother sarcastically. Seth was still trying to get his breath back understandably and he rolled his eyes. "If you didn't move this beast-" Richie began again until Seth interrupted him.

"Alright already, you're a genius." Seth admitted. Richie glanced at him for a moment. "Hey, are we back brother?" He asked. Audrey wanted to know what they meant by 'are we back' and the only explanation she could think of was that they had encountered some problems in the past.

Seth stared for a minute before he nodded. "Yeah, yeah we're back." He stated and the pair began grinning at one another. After their small brotherly reunion Seth headed up to Jacob to give him directions whilst Richie came and sat down in the seat next to Audrey.

As Richie sat down he stared at Kate. "I didn't mean to scare you at the pool earlier." He told her apologetically. "I was telling you the truth." He told her. Audrey raised an eyebrow and curiously wondered what it was they had spoke about after she left. Kate fidgeted awkwardly. "I don't remember what you said. And I don't care." She told him. Audrey proudly smirked a little at her sister's bold attitude. 

Richie seemed unphased by her response. "Yes you do." He told her before he glanced at the three of them. "Sorry your world is upside down. I don't know, but I feel like all of this is happening for a reason."

Audrey felt bad for him in a way. Richie genuinely seemed to feel bad about what had happened and she figured he was having a tough time emotionally. "C-can you really see things?" Kate asked him. Audrey looked at her in confusion before turning to Richard. "See things?" She asked.

Richie looked down for a moment and nodded his head. "Only when I look." He responded. After that Richie kept quiet for a while and he got up and stood near the window. Audrey was also quiet as she contemplated what Kate meant by seeing things. She didn't think Richard was crazy, more like misunderstood and she got the feeling that not many people shared the same opinion as her. Sighing she got up and headed towards him, her siblings looking at her with confusion.

Richie saw her coming and glanced at her with a slight hint of curiosity. She smiled at him and held her hands up in surrender. "I come in peace." She joked. Richard smiled slightly. "I know." He told her and Audrey put her hands down. She looked down for a moment, not sure how to ask him about the fact that he 'sees things'. 

"What do you want to know?" Richard asked her softly. Audrey jumped slightly in surprise and she glanced at him. She smiled slightly at his kind tone. "What did Kate mean...about you seeing things?" She finally asked him. Richie looked at her for a moment before he replied. "Sometimes i see things...hear things." He told her and Audrey raised her eyebrow curiously. "Sometimes I can see things about people, like if they're going to hurt me. Sometimes I just know things about their past, not a lot but snippets come and go."