So Cool (Larry)

By If_I_Could_Fly_18

"You think you're so cool Tomlinson, all you do is talk, why haven't I ever seen you do something. Why haven'... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
SIGN OF THE TIMES
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/n
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 13
A New Story
Chapter 14
Please Read
Character Ask???
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 12

8.4K 331 338
By If_I_Could_Fly_18

Hi if you already read the chapter, please read it again. I decided last minute to make this chapter a little longer, sorry for any confusion. Just keep reading where you left off at.

"It's ok, I'm sorry for pushing you to talk to him. Didn't think he was such an asshole." Niall said petting Harry who was wrapped up in a blanket and sipping on a cup of tea. The two were sat on the couch, Harry starring at the tv.

"But it doesn't make sense. He tried so hard, only just to yell at you like that." Liam said standing over the couch.

"People are bad like that, Li. Louis' just a butthole." Harry said before sitting up and putting his tea on the coffee table. "Doesn't matter anyway. It's not like I wanted to talk to Louis, I was just doing it for you guys."

"Ok? I'm gonna let you lie to yourself, for now." Niall said as Harry rolled his eyes. "Anyways, how about we go out, yeah?" He added with a little smile.

"And go where?" Liam asked grabbing the blanket Harry used and folding it. "We're kind of limited on places to go."

"Yeah, can't we just stay here?" Harry asked patting his lap and watching Bella jump into his lap. Niall huffed and threw himself onto the couch.

"You guys are no fun."

-

"Liam get your arse out of my face!" Harry shouted as Niall bursted out laughing, causing him and the other two to fall. "Damn it."

The trio ended up playing twister in the living room, Bella barking whenever the boys fell. Harry won multiple times because of what he calls 'flexibility', but he was really just sneakily pushing the boys over.

"Liam, right foot blue." Niall called out before his phone rang. He picked it up (after causing Harry and Liam to fall) and walked away from the mat. "Hello?" He asked as the boys stuck to him and listened carefully.

"Hey Ni, I'm outside." Josh said as Liam and Harry gave each other knowing looks. "Of my house?" Niall asked before bursting out into laughter. "Well have fun with my mum, bud. I'm at Harry's."

"Why can't we help them out, it's kind of getting annoying now." Harry whispered to Liam.

"Because Josh needs to grow a pair and do it himself, don't worry it'll happen." Liam said as Harry scoffed before they continued listening to the conversation.

"You hang up." Niall said with a cute giggle. "Niall seriously hang up." Josh said seriously. "No, you hang up." He said again before frowning and looking at his phone. "He hung up."

"I'm home!" Anne sung as she walked through the front door. "Mama Styles!" Niall screeched before running over and hugging her. "Could we order pizza, Harry won't feed me." Niall asked with a pout and sending a glare to Harry.

"No, mum, Josh told me that Niall has to start eating healthy. Coach's orders." Harry said as Niall stuck his tongue out.

"Look I don't need that crap. I got abs, so does Liam." Niall said lifting up his shirt and showing the hardly visible pale abs, and lifting up Liam's shirt. "You gots flab." He added lifting up Harry's shirt, before the boy pulled it back down.

"Leave my flab alone, and I don't do 'sports'." Harry said with a glare as Anne rolled her eyes and handed Liam a twenty. "Take care of them, I'm going to bed." Anne said as Liam nodded and said goodnight. "Don't stay up late!" She called as she walked upstairs.

"Do we have clothes here? Tomorrow we have school." Liam reminded them as he ordered them Chinese food. "We fit into Harry's clothes." Niall reassured.

-

The next day Harry was laughing at his two friends. Niall seemed quite proud, despite his clothes being skin tight. Harry's clothes did not fit Liam at all. They were too short and small for Liam's tall big body.

"Love the new style." Josh teased as Niall winked at him. "Hot, huh?" Niall joked oblivious to Josh's flushed cheeks. Harry smirked while he and Liam nudged each other, then nudged Josh.

"A-anyways, wanna run a few drills before class?" Josh asked as Niall smiled. "I'll race you." He challenged while Josh laughed.

"See you in class, Harry." Niall called before running down the hall, Josh in tow. "Young love, it's so cute." Harry said with a sigh as him and Liam smiled fondly.

-

As they walked down the hall, Harry was attached to Liam's arm. "And then Abbi was like 'I have every right to do so'. I a hundred percent disagree with her, but I still love her." Harry said as Liam nodded even though he wasn't really paying attention.

"Lllliiiiiiiaaaaaammmmm." Niall dragged on as he ran up to the pair. "Josh gave me some candy, and we're gonna go to some cool place after school. You guys wanna come?" Niall asked with a bright smile.

"Sur-" Liam said but Harry elbowed him. "Sounds great, but you should go with Josh yourself." Harry said as Liam agreed quickly. Niall frowned and looked at them suspiciously.

"Are you guys gonna do some crazy spy mission you don't want me to know about?" Niall asked randomly and before Liam could answer Harry nodded.

"Obviously, Niall. Come on we have class now." Harry said as Niall whispered an 'I knew it', under his breath.

-

"Zayn I have a question!" Harry screamed as he ran over to the boy. Zayn just starred at him, waiting for Harry to finally reach him. He watched Harry stop midway, taking a breath, then continuing down the hall.

"What is it Harry?" Zayn asked when the curly haired lad stood in front of him panting. "What-what are you going to do, when Liam forgives you?" He asked while trying to even out his breathing. "Oh my god, I'm never running again." Harry panted with a grimace.

"Wing it." Zayn shrugged before continuing down the hall. Harry furrowed his eyebrows with a confused face.

"So you're just going to apologize, and if he forgives you, you'll just wing it?" Harry asked as Zayn nodded with a little shrug. "Yeah I guess, now I gotta go, me and Gigi are discussing ways to get him to forgive me."

"Why don't you just talk to him like a normal person?" Harry asked with a roll of his eyes. "That's my last resort, if all fails."

"But all has failed." Harry said as Zayn began walking away. "Great idea, Harry, really great, now I gotta go." Zayn said running off. Harry sighed, some people are just clueless. Harry turned around began his way to class, just has someone decided to shove past him. He looked up and could see two boy walking past him. Louis and that other guy, the guy glared at him while Louis kept his head down.

Harry ran a hand through his with a soft sigh before continuing to class. He didn't want to think about Louis, and what had happened. He lived in a very accepting town, and rarely ever got treated in such a way. So, when Louis yelled at him, it hurt like hell. Is that why he kissed him, just to mess with him. Get Harry to fall for him, then break him down. Would someone actually plan something like that just to get a laugh. Well it happens in fan fictions. Maybe Harry is Louis' next big story.

Harry bit his lip and inhaled deeply and slowed down a bit. People are just bad and there's nothing you can do about it. He told and hugged himself. He didn't want to go to class, or anywhere, he just wanted to sit down in the near empty hall and think over everything. He hasn't really done that since the event. Niall and Liam did a good job of distracting him from Louis.

"Harold, class is gonna start in a bit!" Niall called with a wide smile. Harry smiled and ran towards his friend. He'd rather be distracted then sit and cry by himself.

-

"Harry you gonna eat that?" Niall asked looking at Harry's sandwich. "Yes Niall I am, because you took the rest of my food." Harry said gesturing to his near empty plate.

"Hey, I'm a growing boy, I need nutrients." Niall defended as Harry rolled his eyes. "Josh!" Niall shrieked when the boy walked up to him. He looked really nervous and flushed, but of course, Niall didn't notice.

"We're still going out later, right?" Josh asked and glanced at Harry and Liam who watched closely. "Course, I asked these losers if they wanted to come, but they're lame so it's just us." Niall said pointing to Harry and Liam.

"Oh that's too bad, I better go." Josh said awkwardly before quickly walking away. "I don't get it, how doesn't he notice." Liam whispered to Harry and starring at Niall. Harry shrugged and took a bite of his peach.

-

"Think it's been long enough?" Harry asked Liam as they tossed a ball around. "I think so." Liam said before standing up and grabbing his shoes. "But just in case they're not doing the nasty, let's try calling first." For ten minutes they tried contacting Niall but got nothing. Harry was laughing, thinking about innocent Josh 'getting it on' with Niall. Until Liam concluded that Niall would still have answered the phone.

Harry walked into Niall's house, Liam following behind. "Hey what's up, we've been trying to call you?" Harry asked then noticed Niall's completely blank face. Which is not normal for Niall.

"Uhh, nothing really, just confused, I think." Niall said with a small pout. "Just, Josh kind of asked me to be his boyfriend." Harry and Liam jumped, smiles blooming on their faces. "Finally, what'd you say?" Liam asked as Niall blushed.

"What do you mean 'finally', you knew?" Niall asked as the two slowly nodded.

"Sort of, we just assumed really. But what did you say?" Harry asked as Niall looked at them in shock. "No obviously." He scoffed as the two gaped.

"Wait, why no?" Liam and Harry said together as Niall looked at them in disbelief. "Guys, I don't even know if I'm into guys. And Josh is one of my best mates, it's kind of awkward. Ugh now I have problems like you guys." Niall said laying back onto his couch.

"So what're you gonna do?" Harry asked as Niall stretched. "It means, unlike you guys, I'll talk to Josh, and hopefully we'll stay friends. But for right now I'm gonna get drunk." Niall said holding up a bottle of beer.

"You're 15 Niall." Liam said and tried taking the bottle away. "Its part of my heritage, and my parents are working late." Niall said before opening it.

"I wanna get drunk." Harry whined and Liam went to lecture but decided against it. "Whatever, I'm gonna go home, good luck explaining everything to your mum Harry." Liam said before grabbing his keys and walking out.

"Whatever, we do what we want right, Harry?" Niall asked handing him a beer. "Yeah!" Harry said handing the beer back to Niall so he could open it.

"Oh my god, this is disgusting!" Harry said with his tongue out, after taking a sip. "It gets better." Niall said before opening a second beer.

Niall could easily drink quickly, and Harry was a lightweight and was immediately tipsy. "How many have I drunken?" Harry asked with a little hiccup. "Two and a half." Niall continued as Harry shut his eyes and mumbled a 'yes' to himself.

"It's still ok for me to walk home right?" Harry asked drinking from the now almost empty beer bottle. "I think so, days are longer." Niall said as Harry nodded and looked out the window.

"Yeah, ok, bye Niall. I'm taking one on the go." Harry said as Niall opened a beer and handed it to him.

"He's gonna regret everything tomorrow." Niall said as the front door shut.

Harry did pretty good on walking down the street. He stumbled a bit and almost fell over but he was ok. He took little sips of the beer as he walked, not wanting to finish it before he got home. He was walking undisturbed until he heard loud shouting.

"Just get out of here!" Harry turned and watched a guy scream and a car drive off. He stood there for a second, before putting his beer down and cupping his hands around his mouth.

"Asshole!"

I know this chapter is a filler and I haven't updated in forever, I apologize. I've been so busy, I have tons of wattpad stories I need to catch up on. Again I'm really sorry. I don't know when I'll update again, but it'll be soon. Thank you guys so much for putting up with me and still reading my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 108 15
"Come on, you little headfuck." Harry looks at him with mock annoyance. "Headfuck? What are you implying?" Louis smiles. "You can't decide if you ha...
9.8K 239 25
Louis loves to tease Harry and make him feel uncomfortable. But what if they somehow develop feelings for each other, but there is a problem - they h...
3.5K 48 21
They had no idea that when they bumped into each other that day in the hall that their lives would change forever. Harry Styles is your average teena...
69.2K 3.3K 15
//They just don't know you like I do// ;based on the song They Just Don't Know You by Little Mix; •Daddy doesn't think that you'll be good enough for...