Chapter 6

"Liam, I just wanna say I'm sorry." Zayn tried again but Liam wasn't listening to him. Liam decided that he would now ignore Zayn. That didn't make the boy very happy, at first he laughed it off, but now he's apologizing. Harry watched Liam keep a straight face as he exchanged his books for his next class. Zayn looked to Harry for the slightest bit of help, however the curly haired boy just shrugged and gave him a sympathetic smile. It's not like Harry could do anything really.

"I find it very rude, that I'm here apologizing, and you won't even acknowledge me. It's also kind of your fault, sex is a two part thing, unless it's rape, but it wasn't because you agreed." Zayn said as Liam turned to him with a very very angry expression. Harry watched fearfully, he's only seen Liam his angry once.

"You took advantage of my drunken state, and I don't need your stupid apology. You think apologizing, and me forgiving you, would fix everything." Liam said in his deep kinda scary voice.

"Well its a start, and no one told you to get drunk, no one even invited you to the party." Zayn said as Liam gaped.

"Hey guys what's up?" Louis said walking up to the three with a big cheerful smile, that made Harry cringe.

"You invited me, you got me drunk, you jackass."

"Hey don't call my friend, a jackass." Louis defended as Liam rolled his eyes.

"This doesn't involve you, plus you'd probably do the same thing to Harry." Liam said as Louis and Harry gasped.

"What the fuck, god no!"

"Liam you're being fucking stupid." Harry shot back as Zayn stepped forward with a glare. "Don't call him stupid."

"Oh now you think you should defend him." Liam growled, before the four were fighting and yelling at each other.

"This is gonna be a great day." Niall commented eating his breakfast, and watching the fight. "Yup." The whole football team agreed.

-

"And then we get to the x value, having found y, all we need to solve for the diameter of the sphere is x." The teacher explained as Harry zoned out. Her words were a jumble of math and letters and shapes. He hated geometry.

"Ok, work on the first four by yourself, then find a partner." The teacher explained while passing out a worksheet. Harry took his and filled out the first four, before standing up and walking over to Liam.

They sat beside each other and worked together silently. But the whole time, Harry could hear Liam's phone buzzing. He gave him a questioning look as Liam took his phone out and put it on the table.

"It's Zayn." Liam said with a sigh, running his hands through his hair. "He's trying to apologize." Harry watched the screen light up with another text.

"Oh wow." Harry said as Liam nodded and turned to Harry with sad eyes. "I couldn't sleep all weekend, I cried my eyes out, I don't think I have any tears left. Pathetic, huh?" Liam chuckled awkwardly as Harry shook his head.

"No it's understandable. It was your first time, and Zayn's kind of being a dick about it." Harry said as Liam sighed. "Can we talk about it another time, when were not in class, surrounded by a whole bunch of people."

"Yeah, after school, your house?" Liam nodded and leaned his head on Harry's shoulder.

"I'm barely a freshman, haz." Liam whimpered as Harry turned to him. He held Liam's shoulders and giving him a stern look.

"You're not gonna let this bother you, yes its bad, yes it shouldn't have happened to someone like you, but it happened and there's nothing you can do. But Liam Payne is strong and you need to just deal with it, if you have to, or want to, talk to Zayn about it, that's fine." Harry said as Liam nodded with a cute pout. "Good now give me a pretty smile."