Chapter 3

"Ugh she's so cute." Niall giggled rolling on the ground and letting the puppy lick his face and pounce on him. Harry stood, ready for school, crossing his arms, and tapping his foot impatiently.

"Let's go already." Harry said rolling his eyes. Niall stood with a last giggle before dusting off his jeans.

"You're just jealous because she likes me more." Niall said as Harry gave him a challenging look. "Come 'ere Bella." Harry called and soon the puppy came running at him, jumping into his arms.

"That's love, bitch." Harry said sassily before taking her to the kitchen, infront of her food and water bowl.

Harry followed Niall out of the house towards his car. His mum had already left for work, so Harry locked up the house. His heart crumbling at thought of leaving the precious dog alone for 8 hours.

Niall and Liam took turns taking Harry to school. Niall is Monday and Thursday, while Liam the opposite days. Only because Niall had practice certain days and sometimes Liam would workout. Harry and his athletic friends.

Harry nodded his head to the music on the radio as Niall parked his car. He opened the door and exited the car.

"Niall, I've been waiting. Practice starts in 5 minutes." Josh, a football player said leaning on a wall.

"Sorry, mate. I'll see you Harry." Niall said before him and Josh ran towards the field. Harry slumped slightly, before turning and walking down the hall. If you came super early, like Harry, you were supposed to sit in the cafeteria and wait for classes to begin. He walked in and sat at a booth in a corner. There weren't a lot of people. Students would rather not coming to school, and coming early means spending more time in the hellhole.

Harry played a game on his phone. It was very addicting, Harry hated it yet couldn't put his phone down. He tapped away on his phone, listening to music through his earbuds. He lost track of time, quite proud of himself for beating a high score, but didn't realize the more and more people arriving.

"Hey Har." Liam said sliding into the booth, facing Harry. Harry glanced up at him and turned his phone off.

"Where were you Liam Payne, I was all alone for so long, looking like a loser. You're so inconsiderate sometimes." Harry said dramatically as Liam chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Come on, class is gonna start soon." Liam said as Harry stood up and followed Liam out of the cafeteria. Harry gripped Liam's arm, which is something he did sometimes when he felt intimidated or small. Sometimes he did because he was sleepy so he'd lean his head on Liam's broad shoulder and grip his bicep. Yeah some people took it the wrong way, seeing that their both somewhat gay, but they were just close friends.

"What is life? Why do humans exist? Is there a god, or gods? Li you're smart, any answers." Harry said softly before looking up at Liam.

"Not that smart Har, Niall should be getting out of practice soon." Liam said glancing outside around the field. Guys were still running laps, so they'd have to shower and change after.

"That reminds me, I'm getting a little tummy, so I'm gonna be your running buddy now." Harry beamed at Liam. "Great I run 2 miles every morning, 1 during gym, and 2 at night."

"Fuck that shit, nevermind." Harry said as Liam chuckled. "Rock hard abs are something I don't need." Harry added before Liam began poking his small stomach and Harry giggled.

"Aww you guys are cute together." Gigi, a girl a year older then them, gushed standing beside Zayn who watched the two boredly. "Aren't they cute, Zayn?" Harry glanced between the couple then at Liam who was blushing.