Chapter 13

"Louis, I didn't want to do this. This is your last chance. If not, I'm coming back here with the police." Troy said as Louis' breathing got heavy. "I hate you!"

"Just get out of here already!" Louis shouted as Troy sighed and backed out of the driveway. Louis covered his face with hands trying hard not to cry. He hated this, he hated the situation he was put in. Just because his mum is gone, doesn't mean he should go and live with his dad and his stupid son.

"Asshole!" Louis put his hands down and squinted his eyes. He could see a short figure that swayed slightly, possibly drunk.

"Fuck off!" Louis shouted back, he turned to head back inside, and noticed the person not leaving. Instead they shouted back. "Don't tell me what to do!"

"You know what, come at me mate!" Louis was now getting angry, he just wants to go and cry and figure his life out. But this idiot is being annoying.

"Come at me!" The person shouted back and Louis huffed before marching down the driveway, he didn't look up until he was on the street. That's when he noticed who the person was, and was shocked.

"Harry, what the fuck are you doing?" Louis said walking up to the boy who was obviously drunk.

"Eww Lewis, asshole, yelling at that poor person." Harry said and glared at Louis.

"Harry, go home, you're drunk." Louis said as nicely as he could, but he was very frustrated.

"No, I do what I want, biatch." Harry said before taking another swig of beer. "Give me that." Louis said and took the bottle from Harry.

"Hey give it back, I earned it fair and square." Harry said with a pout and glared at Louis. "Ugh you're too cute, but you need to go home and sober up. Hopefully you'll forget this happened." Louis said as Harry shook his head and crossed his arms.

Louis lived across the street from a little forest-y area. The little area was bordered with a wire fence, so that people couldn't go in. And Harry decided to plop himself down in front of that fence.

"You're so stressful." Louis groaned before glancing at Harry then across the street. "Stay right there." Louis said and ignored Harry who flicked him off. He ran across the street and to his house.

"Lots, I'll be right back, Dan will be home soon!" Louis shouted before shutting the front door and running back to Harry.

"Come on." Louis said while gesturing for Harry to stand up. "No." Harry said and turned away from Louis. "Harry if I have to, I will carry you back to your house." Louis said and immediately regretted his words.

"Right or left?" Louis asked Harry who was on his back. "Left." Harry said as Louis sighed and turned down the next street.

"Hey Louis, who were you yelling at?" Harry asked half asleep. "No one important." Louis said as Harry nodded and laid his head on Louis, shoulder. Louis jumped slightly when feeling Harry's breath on his neck.

"Hey Lou?"

"Yeah?" Louis asked feeling his face heat up. Harry just called him Lou, LOU!

"All that stuff you say you do, is it true?" Harry asked with his soft deep voice that gave Louis chills. Why is he so suddenly affected by Harry? Probably because the boy was on his back drunk and half asleep.

"Some of it, honestly the rest of it is so you think I'm cool." Louis said with a little chuckle. He prays to whatever is upstairs that Harry forgets everything. The boy would be even more pissed then he already is. Louis will never forgive himself for what he said. He still can't believe he said that.

But he knew that if Andrew knew he was bisexual, he would go tell their dad. And if Louis is really forced to live with his dad, he'd rather make it easier for himself. Then again, maybe if his dad found it he wouldn't want him. He still shouldn't have done that to Harry. The image of the boy with tears in his eyes will forever haunt him. Louis should have told Andrew to leave when Harry wanted to talk to him. Things could've played out much more differently. Who knows where they'd be if he hadn't said that.

He wants to earn Harry's forgiveness, and he will apologize and hopefully be able to explain everything to him. But right now, he's gonna figure out his family situation, then worry about explaining everything to Harry.

"Where next Harry?" Louis asked softly, his voice cracking slightly. Why is he suddenly sad, he has nothing to be sad or broken up about. Harry is the one who is hurt, he's the one who hurt Harry, he has no right to be sad or feel sorry for himself.

"There." Harry said pointing towards a house. Louis walked over and let Harry down. Harry looked at him with a glare, he was still tipsy but not as much as before. He was more tired now. "I don't hate you Louis, I hate what you did."

"And I'm not gonna thank you for carrying me home." Louis nodded and tried to hide his fond smile as Harry attempted to open the door with his keys. When Harry was inside, Louis walked home, then went straight to his room. His heart hurt and he hugged a pillow as he cried. He didn't understand what was happening. His whole life was just crumbling before his eyes.

-

"I hate everything." Harry dragged out as he held his forehead. "You shouldn't have gotten drunk with Niall." Liam lectured as Harry glared at him.

"I hate the after effect, getting drunk for the first time was totally worth it." Harry said with a soft chuckle while Liam rolled his eyes. They then both set their eyes on Niall who was a bit pink and starred at the floor in thought.

"Niall, you ok, mate?" Liam asked as Niall looked up at them with squinted eyes.

"Hold on a second, does that mean all that whispering you two do when Josh was around, is because you knew. If you knew, why didn't you tell me?" Niall asked slightly glaring at them.

"Josh had to tell you, we didn't want to ruin anything." Harry explained as Liam nodded in agreement.

"Yeah like how you didn't tell Harry, Louis liked him." Liam shrugged as Harry starred at him with wide eyes.  "Too soon?" Harry sighed and shook his head.

"It doesn't matter." Harry said with an adorable pout. He glared as his two friends who cooed at him. "Anyways." Harry said with a roll of his eyes.

"Anyways what?" Niall asked confusedly.

"Anyways, say something else to change the subject. Or have someone else walk up to us and have them start talking. You know, like what always happens when we have nothing else to say." Harry said throwing his arms into the air and smacking someone in the face. Harry's eyes widened as he turned around to face the girl.

"Ow, Harry." The girl whined holding her nose.

"I'm so sorry, Dani." Harry apologized as the girl frowned and walked away holding her nose.

"That's why you have no friends, Hazz." Liam tsked as Harry scoffed.

"You're one to talk."

"Harry's so feisty this morning." Niall teased before him and Liam start chuckling. Harry huffed and made his way to first period.

"I'm just gonna go." Harry said with a pout.

I feel like this story is going downhill. Chapters are shorter and I feel like they're not as good as before. So I regret to inform you, that I am planning on taking a break. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but it won't be long, I hope. I just want to make this book good and if I don't have the creative flow than I can't. Maybe I'll post another story I've been working on, or post a random chapter that I think is good. But I will return to this book, just not now. I am sorry.