I Don't Deserve You (A Jamilt...

Von Superwholockfan19

Book Two of The Macaroni Series *Must read Book One (Puppies Bring Love) before you read this one* Alexander... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1: The Coffee Shop
Chapter 2: Together & Late Nights
Chapter 3: Southerners
Chapter 4: As Trusting or As Kind...
Chapter 5: Bad Breakups
Chapter 6: Jefferson's Favorite Frenchman
Chapter 7: Hangovers, Angry Frenchmen, and Apologies
Chapter 8: Advice
Chapter 10: How to Fix a Relationship
Chapter 11: Monticello
Chapter 12: No Phone Policy
Chapter 13: A Very Special Date
Chapter 14: Road Trip!!!
Chapter 15: Welcome to Monticello
Chapter 16: A Day at the Beach Pt. 1
Chapter 17: A Day at the Beach Pt. 2
Chapter 18: Video Games and Emotions
Chapter 19: Rage and Storms
Chapter 20: Visiting the Family
Chapter 21: Resparking the Flame
New Story
I've been tagged
Merry Christmas
New Story-unrelated
Update - Please Read
New Story
New Story-still unrelated

Chapter 9: Flowers, Misunderstandings, and Square One

561 24 31
Von Superwholockfan19

Sorry...thought I posted this earlier...oops.

~~~

“Red and white roses are good for apologies, but so are pink and white Tulips and violet Hyacinths,” the woman at the flower shop, named Theodosia, offered. “A mixture of all of them should do the trick.”

“They look beautiful,” Alexander looked at the bouquet she had prepared for him.

“Thanks, it’s kinda my specialty. If you want, I can even add a ribbon that says ‘please forgive me’ to wrap around it,” Theodosia offered with a kind smile.

“Thomas would think it’s cheesy...he would love it, yes, please,” Alexander smiled back and watched her do her thing.

“This for a boyfriend?” Theo asked.

“Kind of an ex-boyfriend I’m trying to get back together with,” Alex said. “I really messed up and I wanna make it up to him and tell him that I still love him. I just...I really have to fix this.”

“Sounds bad,” she said sympathetically. “Here’s your bouquet. This is your first time here, right?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Alex smiled.

“So you get a fifteen percent discount, so your total will be twelve dollars and seventy-five cents,” Theodosia smiled again, “but you seem like you need it, so I’ll make it ten dollars.”

“Thank you so much. You are a godsend,” Alex reached in his wallet for his ten dollars.

“It’s my pleasure! I hope all goes well with your ex.”

“Thank you. I’ll let you know how it went if I find myself back here,” Alex smiled and grabbed the flowers.

“I’d love to know if everything works out! You can bring your boyfriend back so I can meet him.”

“Yeah, I will.”

“Take care, now!”

“You too! Thanks again.”

Alex smiled and waved as he left the shop and began to walk back to the apartments. He didn't know where Thomas was, so he was going to check there first. He decided that he would probably be in Lafayette’s room.

Great.

After the ten minute walk to the apartments, he knocked on Lafayette’s door awaiting an answer. After a few seconds, the door opened and John Laurens appeared.

“Um...if you’re looking for Thomas, he went to the coffee shop,” Laurens stated.

“Thanks,” Alex nodded and turned to go to the coffee shop.

“Wait, Alexander,” John called out.

“Nope, not today,” Alex called back and hurried out of the building to avoid talking to Laurens.

He was already trying to fix one relationship, he didn’t need to try to fix another one. It took him five minutes to get to the coffee shop. He was about to step in, until he saw a sight he wasn’t expecting.

Thomas was in there with Angelica, holding her hands and smiling at her, Angelica reciprocating the smile.

No...he was too late. He moved on, and with Angelica. Of all people, he chose Angelica? He put his hand on the window and whispered, “Thomas.”

The flowers dropped, and that’s the moment he realized tears were falling rapidly down his cheeks. He ran to the apartments, ran into his room, slammed the door closed, and flopped onto the bed, loud sobs racking his body.

It was over, for real this time. He lost Thomas. Honestly, as much as this hurt, he was happy for Thomas. All he wanted for Thomas was for him to be happy, and if Angelica made him happy, then so be it.

He got up and grabbed the quilt Hercules had made for him for his birthday. He wrapped himself up in the good memories of the two of them and continued to cry.

~~~

To Thomas: hey, uh, i found some flowers on the ground in front of the coffee shop and i think they’re 4 u.

Thomas’ phone buzzed and ruined the moment. “Excuse me, Angelica.”

To James: what makes u think the flowers r 4 me?

To Thomas: hold on, i’m coming in.

Just in that moment, James Madison walked in with the beautiful bouquet of flowers.

“Hey, look,” James handed the flowers to Thomas.

“Please forgive me, from Alex?” Thomas read the ribbon. “This is beautiful, but why were they just sitting outside?”

“I dunno, but I watched him run out of here crying, so something must’ve happened,” James said worriedly. “I’m worried about him, Thomas. Go check on him for me, will you?”

“If he lets me in.” Thomas took a deep breath and acknowledged Angelica. “It was a pleasure talking to you. Thank you for everything.”

“No problem. I’m always here for you,” Angelica smiled and waved as Thomas left the coffee shop.

‘Man, I hope everything’s okay,’ Thomas thought as he walked down to the apartments. He wasn’t going to date him, he was just going to talk to him as a friend.

He made it to Alex’s door in no time. He tried knocking, but that didn’t work. Luckily, he hadn’t gotten rid of his key and unlocked the door to see an Alexander Hamilton snuggled into the quilt Hercules made for him.

“Alexander?” Thomas called carefully.

Alex’s breath hitched at the familiar voice. “F**k off, Thomas,” he growled.

“Whoa, I didn’t mean to...are you okay? I found your flowers,” Thomas stammered.

“Oh great. Glad you found the f**king flowers! Keep them!” Alex cried, his voice hoarse.

“What’s wrong, Alexander? What did I do? Talk to me-”

“Talk to you!? Talk to you!? I was going to! I went to the coffee shop to talk to you, to ask for forgiveness, but then I saw you already moved on!”

“Alex...what are you talking about? I haven’t-”

“Angelica! I saw you smiling and holding Angelica’s hands, making googly eyes at her!” Alex yelled, finally sitting up to look at Thomas.

“Alexander...Angelica’s just a friend giving me support from what you did to me,” Thomas’ voice started raising.

“Oh yeah, sure! You keep telling yourself that,” Alex growled.

“Are you seriously jealous? I’m not even your boyfriend anymore,” Thomas argued. “You’re the one who broke up with me! You’re the one having relationship issues, so excuse me if I move on! I’m not dating Angelica! She’s helping me move on from the heartbreak, which you caused! So don’t you f**king tell me you’re jealous cuz you have no right to be!”

“I still f**king love you, Thomas! I always will, but all I do is cause you pain! Professor Washington told me to make it up to you, but you go behind my back and find someone else!?”

“Angelica is just a friend! How many times do I have to tell you!?”

“I don’t believe you!” Alex yelled. “Get out of my room!”

“No, Alex, listen to me-”

“Get out!”

“Please-”

“Leave me the f**k alone, Jefferson!”

Alexander covered his mouth. He hadn’t meant to call Thomas by his last name, claiming him as an enemy once again. Thomas only huffed out a laugh and nodded.

“Fine, you wanna play that way? We can play that way,” Thomas left the room and returned to Lafayette’s, where Laurens was waiting.

“Is everything okay? I heard yelling,” Laurens asked concerned.

“It’s nothing, Hamilton just needs some space,” Thomas growled and wrapped himself in Lafayette’s blanket on his bed.

“Last name basis again?”

“It appears so, but he started it,” Thomas sighed, feeling a tear escape an eye.

“I’m sorry...I’m so sorry,” Laurens apologized and sat on Lafayette’s bed so he could rub Thomas’ back.

“Didn’t you have a class to get to?” Thomas’ voice sounded broken, and it hurt Laurens’ soul.

“I decided to skip it in case you came back like this,” Laurens replied. “I want to do everything I can to help you...if you’ll let me help?”

“Thanks, John. I could really use the extra comfort,” Thomas sniffled then broke down in front of him.

“Shh, shh, it’s okay,” John full on hugged him now. “I know it hurts, but this will be over soon.”

The two of them stayed like that until Lafayette took over at noon.

~~~

(1332 words)

Sorry I updated this late, but I'm busy watching Descendants with my cousin, so I gotta go! I'll see you on Monday! Bye!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.9K 774 30
1789: Thomas Jefferson returns from France and meets Alexander Hamilton for the first time. It's hatred at first sight, but it will eventually change...
112K 1.1K 87
!WARNING THIS IS IN THE MIDDLE OF RECONSTRUCTION! Hello humans! Do you like Hamilton? Do you like Angst?Do you like fluff? I KNOW YOU DO SO THIS IS T...
345K 7.5K 199
hamilton n jefferson oneshots thank u for reading!! 200 chapters of oneshotss :c there's fluff, smut, n angst !! <3 finished somewhere in early-m...
8.4K 319 26
**WARNING** There is alot of angst and mentions of self-harm and suicide. Read at your own risk When Alexander looses eliza due to complications in h...