we got us : daniel seavey

By kaylastuckonu

abby grace paul was the little sister of big time sensations logan and jake paul. she lived in ohio with her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
A.N.
13
14
15
16
A.N.
17
A.N.
18
A.N.
A.N.
19
20
21
clarification
new story?
its final
story
22
23
YEYEYE
Been a while.
Comment Please!!

12

2.5K 46 6
By kaylastuckonu

i was brought back to reality when i heard yelling. i opened my eyes when i saw eric was gone. i looked outside the stall and saw logan on top of eric and daniel trying to get him off.

"daniel?" i whisper

daniel sees me and runs and gives me a hug. i wrap my arms around his torso and he wraps his arms around my neck. he tightened his grip on me.

"i love you" he says
"i love you too" i reply

i let go and see eric and logan fighting outside. i quickly grab my stuff and head out there. just as i got outside logan swung and punched eric in the nose.

"LOGAN!" i yelled

he turned around and gave me a huge hug. his body almost devouring me.

"can we just please leave?" i asked
"ya. daniel take her back to my house. get cleaned up then take her to your house." logan says

he nodded and we got into the uber.

"abby i truly am very sorry" daniel says
"its not your fault" i say

he tries to talk but i stopped him with a kiss. it was very passionate. i put my legs over his legs and wrapped my arms around his torso. we let go of the kiss. daniel kissed my head then laid his on mine. we finally arrived at the house and thanked the uber man. we went upstairs and i took off all my makeup and put on shorts with a daniel seavey shirt. i packed an outfit and headed back into the living room. i looked on the couch and saw daniel passed out. i laughed at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. he woke up and shot straight up. i laughed at him causing me to lose my balance and fall.

"haha karma" daniel says
"i hate you" i say

i rolled my eyes and stood back up.

"ready?" i asked

he nodded and he headed outside. daniel called an uber and we headed to the why dont we house. we arrived and headed inside. i look in and saw corbyn and jonah on the couch. i quietly snuck behind the boys. i slipped my phone out and started recording on snapchat. i jumped out at them. jonah got scared screamed while corbyn pulled me over the couch. 

"CORBYN!!" i yelled                                   "SORRY!" he yelled back

i laughed then got up. jonah was still looking at me.

"what?" i asked

he smiled at me then walked over to me.

"jonah.." i say

he keeps smiles and walks closer to me. he goes to give me a hug but instead picks me up over his shoulders.

"JONAH PUT ME DOWN" i yell
"not unless you say, jonah is my favorite" he says
"never" i respond

he still doesn't put me down

"JONAH!!" i yell
"SAY IT!" he yells back
"JONAH IS MY FAVORITE!" i yell

he puts me down. i ran into daniels arms.

"daniel is better" i say

jonah started then chasing me. i ran and jumped into daniels arm.

"daniel, jonah is trying to get me" i say
"well he isnt gonna get you" he says

i turn around and see jonah running towards us. i turn back towards daniel.

"yes he is" i say

i jumped down and started running around the house. jonah and daniel chasing me.

"DANIEL WHY ARE YOU HELPING HIM?!!" i yelled
"SORRY ABS" he yells back

they kept chasing me when i ran into someone. i fell down but the person helped me with my fall. i look down and see jack under me laughing.

"hello" jack says

i laughed and smiled at him. i stood up and helped jack up. daniel and jonah were still behind us. jonah came up to me and gave me a huge hug. while i was hugging him he picked me up.

"jonah..your hurting me" i say

he let go of me and then i hugged daniel. he gave me a nice soft hug. he let go and pecked my cheek. i gave jack a hug. i had my relationships with everyone. jonah was like my best friend, corbyn is my big brother , zach is my little brother and jack makes me laugh alot. daniel was my lover. i was happy with my family and i dont want anything to change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.3K 62
AHHHHHH ITS #2 IN FANFICTION (nkt anymore but it was) Jake and Logan Paul's little sister decided that she was done living with her parents, so she m...
6K 58 21
what will happen when Logan Paul's and Jake Paul's little sister moves out to LA with Logan and meats the Why Don't We boys? (Slow updates)
275K 4K 59
Your Logan Paul's secret little sister. His fans dont know who you are.Your basically just an average teen. But when you move to LA and your brother...
68.4K 950 31
You are Logan and jakes little sister. You were always very close to your brothers and when they moved to LA you missed them a lot. You finally convi...