Not Out Of Love (A Princess T...

By Jumpingintothings

After the Battle with the Raven, Duck is left wondering if she will ever have her happily ever after. But it... More

Petty differences
Of course
Here We Go Again
Into The Sunset
Life in A Fairytale
The Adventure Begins
Fixing the Broken Pieces
Rescueing the Prince from His Tower
Birds of a Feather
From A Little Bird
Confessional
In Dreams He Came to Me
Once A Prince, Always a Prince
A Sword Fit for a Prince
Just a Little Piece of my Heart
Stone in the Sword
Under the Pond
Tragic Isn't It?
Prince in Distress
Fake it Till You Make It
Ice Queen
Pictures on the Wall
And the Truth Comes Out
The Truth is Stranger than Fiction
Knight in Shining Armor
Something Forgotten
Following Breadcrumbs
A Fine Line between Love and Hate
You Don't Deserve My Help

Not Out Of Love [A Princess Tutu Fan Fiction Sequel]

885 23 1
By Jumpingintothings

                                                                        Prologue

I circled the pond every day. I looked for fish, and when Fakir was here, swam near him. At first I was so, so happy, to have saved the Prince, and that he could have a happy life with Rue.But eventually I realized that I wanted to make him smile, not Rue.That is not to say I didn't love Fakir. I truly did. But Fakir and I were not even the same species. We could never have a baby. We could never even enjoy each other's touch. Then he died and I didn't. Apparently being Princess Tutu immortalized me. I no longer felt melancholic about Princess Tutu. Now I just feel angry.

                                                       Chapter One: Swimming with the Fishes

I dipped my wing into the water and peered at my reflection. I preened just the tiniest bit. My wings gleamed like moonlight and that one feather that always stood up on my head, looked natural. That was until I saw a face reflected in the water. It was a face meant to stay in memory, locks of ivory framed it and eyes a melancholic blue. I hated that face, more than anything in the world. I stirred the water up hoping I wasn't having the usual nightmare, when I heard his voice. " Duck! Duck where are you?" I moved my eyes down, it was just a crazy old man searching for ducks to feed. Had I started to go so crazy that I had hallucinated his face? If so why not the face of Fakir, my love, and not the face of the man that destined me to be a duck while he and his lover went off to a happy ending, who I had sacrificed EVERYTHING for. But then I heard it, the chant that Fakir had tried to learn in hopes of turning me back. " Back to me, my love, through distances far and wide, through shapes of big and tall. From destiny I take you to be at my side, my love, my beauty, my water fowl." I suddenly felt legs appear under me for the first time since the biggest mistake of my life.' Mytho smiled at me and I felt my heart crack, but I turned my face so he couldn't see my turmoil. " Duck!" He extended his arms towards me, his hope and happiness shining through the dark night. Suddenly my anger burst and I could no longer hide, what I was feeling. That crack I mentioned earlier, what it had released, was HATE.

The story "Princess Tutu" does not belong to me. I have made this adaptation due to being a fan for my own amusement, and because of this cannot be held accountable for the quaity of the piece. However, this particular after story does belong to me, and I would appreciate it not being copied. Thanks! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...