Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

By Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... More

About the OC
Meet Natsu
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Will Fate Burn?

996 18 1
By Uwu_trashley

(Revised)

Double update!

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

"STOOOOPPP ITTTT!" Natsu tackled Gray down just as we arrived. He was going to use 'iced shell' I felt the tears brimming at the edge of my eyes.

"Natsu..." He whispered.

"So you came." Zeref smirked.

"You bastard... Did you forget? That magic... I should've stopped you from using it once already..." Natsu growled.

"I was blinded by emotion... Our friends and you... I tried to kill you guys. THERE'S NO LONGER A PLACE FOR ME IN THE GUILD!" He exclaimed. I stayed quiet back at the door with Lucy I felt the tears streaming down my face but I just let them go. 

"IN THAT WAY, I'M THE SAME AS YOU!! Hey Gray... We're friends aren't we...?" Natsu asked with tears also streaming down his face.

"Don't die... STOP THINKING ABOUT DYING! LIVE!!! Dammit..." The pinkette wiped his tears.

"But even if you defeat Zeref." Gray frowned.

"Wether you win or lose, you'll still die. That's your cruel fate." The black mage spoke up.

"I WONT DIE!! FATE?! SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I'LL BURN IT TO ASHES!!!"  Natsu growled with a menacing aura surrounding him.

"Yeah, it'll definitely be fine!! It's Natsu, after all." Happy smiled tearing up.

"Natsu..." Lucy mumbled looking down sadly. Comfortingly I pulled her into a side hug which she returned with a sad look on her face.

"You'll burn your fate, huh? What an interesting thought. You see... I'm a human who's accepted his cursed fate. Do you know why? It's because I had no other choice. That's why it's called 'fate'." Zeref chuckled. Immediately the two interlocked in battle, Natsu was the first one to get knocked into a wall.

"Natsu!!" Lucy exclaimed in panic.

"Owwww..." The pinkette rubbed the back of his head.

"It's just as I thought. The power of Igneel is gone. You cannot win against me like that." Zeref retorted.

"There's still the power of 'me'." Natsu threatened. they were about to begin again when we were engulfed in a feeling of strong magic power.

"Wha..." Lucy gasped in shock.

"Although Irene has stalled some time for us... I guess... It's time... Natsu... We've run out of time to play around. This is my final chance for me. For the future of Humanity, die." Zeref began to attack. Once again they began.

'Gray... Blade.. Lucy... Happy... You're at the guild right now, are you not?" First's voice rang through my head. Looking around I noticed the others also confused.

'You must leave immediately! I'm also closed by. Please everyone! You must convene with me right away!' She exclaimed.

"But... Natsu..." Lucy whispered.

"We cant just leave him here!" Happy exclaimed.

'Believe in Natsu... and in me. Hurry! Natsu's fate is completely dependent on you all!' She explained.

"What do you mean by that?" I spoke up.

"I'll fill you in on the particulars after we've met up. There's a possibility that the enemy is intercepting my telepathy.' She continued.

"Natsu's... Fate?" Lucy asked softly/

"Let's go we'll only get in Natsu's way if we hang around here!" Gray advised.

"Aye!" Happy agreed. While I just nodded avoiding his gaze.

"Don't lose." Lucy encouraged as we left.

....

"First!!!" Gray called out as we finally met up with her." 

"Are you alone?!" Lucy asked.

"Guys!! It's so good to be reunited with you!!" She exclaimed.

"Everybody is fighting in the south part of the city. The enemy still has some of it's forces." She explained.

"But we came here because you summoned us..." I frowned slightly.

"About that. When I escaped Zeref's... I managed to get something." She held out a book with a huge hole in the middle and the letter's E.N.D decorated the cover.

"It's written E.N.D..." Lucy trailed off.

"Natsu's...." Happy added.

"So you already knew. Natsu will surely beat Zeref and I will erase him. And when that happens, to save Natsu... We'll need the strength of your friends." Mavis explained.

"This is our last chance." She handed the book to Lucy and ran off to the guild. Sitting on a nearby bench we sat down and stared at the book.

"-Sniff-" Lucy suddenly began tearing up.

"Lucy?!" Happy exclaimed.

"H-Hey, what happened?" Gray exclaimed as I pulled the blonde into a hug.

"Natsu's life as a book... Is so.. Even if he's a normal boy... Just why?" She cried. We sat in silence for a bit getting ourselves together.

"You alright, Lucy?" I asked.

"Yeah... Sort of..." She mumbled.

"I have an idea." Happy spoke up. 

"Hm?" We all turned to him.

"You three... How about we open the book." He suggested. Looking at the book e began to think  about the consequences so doing that.

"Listen Blade, Lucy." Gray spoke up.

"What is it Gray?" Lucy asked while I avoided his gaze.

"Nevermind. Let's do this!" He nodded.

"Right!" Lucy exclaimed while I nodded. Slowly Lucy opened the book, almost immediately tons words started escaping the book.

"The words are..."

"Overflowing..." I gasped.

"What an incredible amount..." Lucy added.

"This is all information that belongs to Natsu...." I pointed out. Just as we opened the book a huge explosion knocked us out.

"What was that?" Gray groaned getting up.

"It came from the guild." Happy pointed out.

"Lucy, Blade! Are you all right?!" Gray raced over to help me up.

"Yeah." Lucy replied. Ignoring his help I got myself up and gave him the cold shoulder.

"But what about those letters?!" Happy exclaimed.

"It seems they went back to the book." Lucy sighed.

"But what the hell happened." Gray frowned.

"A super advanced, life bonding magic. Maybe this book and Natsu are connected by life bonding magic." Lucy explained.

"Huh?" Happy questioned.

"Maybe... If we can rewrite what's written in here..." Lucy mumbled staring at the book.

"Are you talking about rewriting all those things!?" I exclaimed.

"With only a single page all that information overflowed. Yet, everything compressed like that... I dint think that was everything. I'm sure that somewhere there's a piece of information that we can use to save Natsu. We have to find it. I'm sure that's what we should do." Lucy stated opening the book just as she began examining it certain words began popping at different parts.

"The words are popping!" Happy exclaimed in panic.

"Did something happen to Natsu!?" Gray exclaimed.

"He's hurt. He's got a serious injury somewhere." Lucy took out a pen.

"Do you know which part you've got to rewrite?" I asked.

"Not exactly but i'll start off by fixing the words that just disappeared." She began writing.

"Fixing the words you say... It's was so sudden that I don't remember what those words were." Happy sighed.

"No worries. I remembered all of it." She smirked beginning to rewrite all the missing parts.

"Amazing." Gray gasped watching her almost completed work.

"The words are back to normal!" Happy jumped up in joy.

"Lucy?!" He then asked staring at the blonde who seemed possessed.

"Hey Lucy! What's up all of a sudden!?" Gray exclaimed.

"Lucy get a hold of yourself!!" I cried but she just kept writing feverishly with her dull eyes staring off into the distance.

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
14.3K 317 32
After her friends disappear with Tenrou Jima, a hole appeared in Yume Dragneels life. Her brother and everyone is gone. She grows distant to the othe...
24.6K 497 14
Y/N is a secret admirer of Natsu. She always sees him in town and knows all about him. One night when she's heading home for work she is attacked by...
56.3K 1.7K 14
It was another day where Team Natsu are out doing a job around East Forest of Magnolia. Their job was to find a treasure that's buried in the future...