Forgotten

By bonnie5692

Alice Miller gets to marry the king (Henry VIII). The new queen is flawless and well liked by princess Elizab... More

Alice Miller
The Wedding
Elizabeth Tudor
Alice's secret
The ride
Cathrine Taylor
The first arguement
Sorry
Alice is pregnant!
The party
the last arguement
Agnes Miller
Elizabeth's plan
The Guard
Mary Tudor
The Execution
if Forgotten was a film
Alice
Elizabeth
Agnes
Henry
Mary
Catherine
Jane
author's note
New story
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Jane Seymour

955 9 1
By bonnie5692

A few months later the king invited a young lady to dinner. Elizabeth instantly remembered her from the party she was the one that kissed Henry. Elizabeth glared at her father in anger before crying "how could you?!" and tearing upstairs in floods of tears. "Let me talk to her," Jane said.

When she came to the door she heard sobbing coming from the other side. She knocked lightly on the door and listened. "Go away!" Elizabeth shouted rudely.
"Its me Jane!" she waited. Nothing. "I am going to open the door now!". She opened the door and saw Elizabeth sit crossed legged on the bed, red-eyed and teary. "Whats wrong?" Jane asked. 
"Whats wrong?! You flirted with my dad and kissed him! Thats whats wrong."
"Your father told me that Anne was cheating on him and was no longer the queen."
"So you thought you would just step in did you?!"
"No, not at all! I love your father and thought he loved me in return. Obviously not at that time. I know what you're going through my parents died when i was born. I never really knew them so couldn't really miss them. I had to go live with my aunt until i could afford my own house."
"I sorry to hear that."
"Don't worry. Anyway isn't it your bed time? How about a story?". Elizabeth climbed into Jane's arms and fell blissfully asleep as Jane read out word after word until the whole book was finished. She tucked Elizabeth into bed and kissed her gently on the head before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 151 12
❝𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪.❞ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, Elena Gilbert fell in...
1.7M 69.3K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...
82.3K 1.5K 34
kaity ziggler dolphs sister becomes a diva and falls in a lunatic fringe. But soon realizes that a certain viper is the best guy for her.
533K 33.6K 122
A girl named Drishti falls into the era of Mahabharata and everything in her life goes upside down. Read to find out about Drishti's adventures in t...