we got us : daniel seavey

By kaylastuckonu

abby grace paul was the little sister of big time sensations logan and jake paul. she lived in ohio with her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
A.N.
13
14
15
16
A.N.
17
A.N.
18
A.N.
A.N.
19
20
21
clarification
new story?
its final
story
22
23
YEYEYE
Been a while.
Comment Please!!

10

3.2K 51 33
By kaylastuckonu

i woke up when my phone started buzzing. it was a instagram notifaction.

@seaveydaniel tagged you in a photo

i opened up my phone and saw daniel posted a picture.

@seaveydaniel - she is such a beauty❤😍 tagged @graciouspaul

i liked the picture and commented "❤❤"

i looked up and saw daniel smiling at me.

"goodmorning love" he says
"goodmorning seavey" i say smiling back

i sat up and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"ready for today?" he asked
"for what?" i asked
"our date" he responds

i smiled at him and remembered we had our date today. i look around and saw all the boys were still asleep. i decided to make them breakfast. i went into the kitchen. i pulled out some eggs and bread. i made them toast and eggs. i pulled out 6 plates. i placed food on all of them. i grabbed 6 glasses and poured orange juice in them. i went back into the living room and everyone was asleep. daniel fell back asleep too.

"hey guys i made breakfast" i say

no one wakes up. i bent down to corbyn and shaked him until he woke up. i did this to all the boys and told them breakfast was ready. when i got to daniel he looked so cute asleep. i gave him a kiss on his forehead then his nose then his lips. he slowly opened his eyes. i smiled at him and laid my head on his chest. he started playing with my hair.

"im really glad i met" i say
"i know. im very glad i met you as well abby" he says

i heard my name being called from the kitchen so i got up and daniel did as well.

"bro abby you can cook" jack says
"thanks jack." i laughed
"she is a keeper" zach says winking

daniel and i laughed and looked at each other. i then got a text from a unknown number.

u- hey is abby?
a: who is this?
u: oh i am christina. corbyns girlfriend
a: oh ok!
u: im just texting because i think we can became good friends
a: ya. i have to go but text you later!!

i put my phone down and ate my breakfast. the seat order was corbyn, jack, zach, jonah, daniel then me.

"so where is our date?" i asked
"secret" he says

i rolled my eyes and laughed. i grabbed everyones dishes and started washing them. jack came next to me.

"let me do them. go get ready for daniel" jack winks

i laughed and gave jack a hug. i had to call logan.
phone call to logan
l: hello
a: hey logan
l: oh hi
a: im really sorry about yesterday
l: its ok i am sorry
a: i need to come over, i have a date
l: ou with who?
a: daniel...

we finished our conversation and logan was picking me up soon. the boys started singing and i sang along with them.

"you gotta move it slowlyy" daniel sang

we sung sunday candy amd despacito together. the boys and i. thats when the door bell rang. i quickly got up and ran to the door and opened and saw logan. i jumped into his arms. he picked me up and spun me around.

"i missed my little sister" logan says
"i missed my brother" i say back

he put me down and i said my goodbye to them and we headed to logans purple car.

"where are we going?" i asked
"surprise" he said

we drove about 10 minutes when we arrived at this gown store. it was such a nice store. everything was nicely placed out.

"oh my gosh logan. its just a date" i say
"ya with the one and only daniel seavey. you need to look good" he says

i laughed and gave him a hug and i picked out my outfit. logan payed for me and we headed home. once we got there i ran upstairs. i took a quick shower, i put on a black dress with a denim jacket and some vans. i curled my hair and put on light makeup. i did a little twirl in the mirror and headed out. i sat down on the couch. i heard a light knock on the door. logan went and opened it for me. i look up and saw daniel standing there. he was dressed up in a black and white suit.

"abby, you look so good" daniel says
"so do you" i say

i stood up and walked to daniel, i gave him a hug. he pulled out a rose and gave it to me.

"aw daniel" i say

he smiled at me and looked at logan. logan smiled at him. then it was just awkward silence.

"shall we go?" daniel asked

i nodded and we headed out to the uber. daniel opened the door for me and i thanked him. he got in next to me. i laid my head onto daniel shoulder.

"im so happy with you" i said to daniel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1K 54
(Sequel out now) What happens when Logan Paul doesn't allow his younger sister to have a love life? Will it have to be a secret love life? A story ab...
1.9K 3 52
What happens when Logan's and Jake's little sister moves to la falls in love with a wdw boys and finds out she related to a wdw boy. Read to find out.
104K 1.8K 30
Emily has grown up with Jonah. They are both in high school. and some bad shit happens
98.6K 1.5K 55
you are Logsan and Jack Pauls sister and best Friends with all of Why Dont We and your Mom lets you move to LA and live with your Brother Logan. You...